News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Suitefights Vika vs Anastasia

• 39 Replies

Offline cfbr

• God Member
Re: Suitefights Vika vs Anastasia
« Reply #30 on: October 12, 2024, 11:53:14 PM »
Got on the 11th - fight was released before the schedule, it seems - as soon as I saw it was up.

This kind of fight shows what a big difference it makes seeing fights between girls we want to see fighting. There has been an insistence from SF from putting up fights with girls that are simply not appealing, in many ways. And some keep coming back for more, which I can't understand.

Anyway, this is an "A" product. Face slapping is missed and I would like some more hairpulling - there are bits with great hairpulling, though - but it would take a disaster for this fight to be a floop. Anastasia is all around gourgeous and Vika is beautiful too. I have seen more aggressive fights, but this one has good enough action which, on par with who are the girls involved, make it A grade.

I am under the impression Anastasia lost some weight/size. So, in the end, Vika had the weight and size advantage. Of course Anastasia is much more athletic, in the other hand.

Fight went as I thought it would, which is not a spoiler, because I didn't make any predictions.

PS: I don't see any point in a rematch. Not now anyway. Let them fight other interesting girls. I am mostly interested in the kind of match up SF can find for Anastasia, who is on top of my list right now.

A bit off topic, but speaking of new fights, too bad SF didn't make any fights with Pamela happen. I don't know if she was in the US or Sarah was in Europe, but they finally "met" for some fake crap. Such wasted potential.

As I think this fight will prove - sales wise, I mean - SF should focus on matching up girls who we obviously want to see. Dream match ups are still good, even if the fight is not the best. If it turns out to be be also good and aggressive, you have a golden product on your hands.

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 13, 2024, 06:00:19 PM »
Bummer no face slapping, wonder if that was a request from Anastasia? Clip looks great, I'll get it anyway.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 16, 2024, 12:27:53 AM »
The world has spoken as SF achieves #1 global studio just as this latest video is released.  Real catfights, money talks! 

Offline cb85

« Reply #33 on: October 16, 2024, 12:54:58 AM »
Bummer no face slapping, wonder if that was a request from Anastasia? Clip looks great, I'll get it anyway.
I would say most definitely since Vika has had no issues with face slaps before.

PS: I don't see any point in a rematch. Not now anyway. Let them fight other interesting girls. I am mostly interested in the kind of match up SF can find for Anastasia, who is on top of my list right now.
Alexa Brooke would make sense vs Anastasia but I haven't seen Alexa fight since the Vika match that went sideways.

Offline newfan

« Reply #34 on: October 17, 2024, 03:46:17 PM »
Hmm, feels like we’re forgiving quite a lot here because the girls are both smoking hot. For starters, it’s not competitive in the least. One girl is in control the entire fight. And she maintains that control with a lot of the MMA type tactics we all hate. Not sure what to do with her going forward. As mentioned, she’s really hot. But she’s also way too strong and skilled to ever be in a competitive match.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2024, 04:47:49 PM »
Hmm, feels like we’re forgiving quite a lot here because the girls are both smoking hot. For starters, it’s not competitive in the least. One girl is in control the entire fight. And she maintains that control with a lot of the MMA type tactics we all hate. Not sure what to do with her going forward. As mentioned, she’s really hot. But she’s also way too strong and skilled to ever be in a competitive match.
That's where you are mistaken, the "we all hate" "mma", no we all like real fights, we don't really want the oil as much (but theres room for that), don't get mad at me), we don't want special clothes and certain environments, we don't want ......make the girls do pussy attacks make them do tit grabs, if they want to do it sure, but really we don't want them to be told to do so, we want unscripted spontaneous fights, like an mma match, and if they know those moves, so be it. 

You can debate this all you want, but there is one thing that wins the argument for what I just wrote, that's the achievement of top selling producer worldwide in clips4sale because of this match.  It's the formula of hot girls jus fighting how they want to really, although I bet Anastasia might have been guided a little bit toward breast and down there attacks, no big deal. 

Offline newfan

« Reply #36 on: October 17, 2024, 05:43:48 PM »
That's where you are mistaken, the "we all hate" "mma", no we all like real fights, we don't really want the oil as much (but theres room for that), don't get mad at me), we don't want special clothes and certain environments, we don't want ......make the girls do pussy attacks make them do tit grabs, if they want to do it sure, but really we don't want them to be told to do so, we want unscripted spontaneous fights, like an mma match, and if they know those moves, so be it. 

You can debate this all you want, but there is one thing that wins the argument for what I just wrote, that's the achievement of top selling producer worldwide in clips4sale because of this match.  It's the formula of hot girls jus fighting how they want to really, although I bet Anastasia might have been guided a little bit toward breast and down there attacks, no big deal.

All fair. I'm definitely not one of those people who want unscripted fights, but with all the tactics I enjoy (you know, like a scripted fight). That's annoying as shit. I just want it to be competitive. And this definitely wasn't that. But I'm glad people seem to be digging it. Steve deserves all the success he can get.

Offline Goodluck

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2024, 08:34:53 PM »

All fair. I'm definitely not one of those people who want unscripted fights, but with all the tactics I enjoy (you know, like a scripted fight). That's annoying as shit. I just want it to be competitive. And this definitely wasn't that. But I'm glad people seem to be digging it. Steve deserves all the success he can get.

You should relax your concept of competitive, sure one girl won, but it wasn't a cakewalk, it wasn't short, it wasn't a miss match.   If this isn't competitive in your mind, you are really going to be asking too much.   This was very competitive and a very physically demanding match, they can't do it for an hour or so.   Chill dadd chill, all hail SF as you said. 

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2024, 08:46:42 PM »

You should relax your concept of competitive, sure one girl won, but it wasn't a cakewalk, it wasn't short, it wasn't a miss match.   If this isn't competitive in your mind, you are really going to be asking too much.   This was very competitive and a very physically demanding match, they can't do it for an hour or so.   Chill dadd chill, all hail SF as you said.
Very competitive and no quitting,

Offline deity17313

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2024, 11:26:51 AM »
Usually a red flag for me tbh.
Ddot