News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara

• 40 Replies

Offline London_River

Re: Title Defense - Oil Wrestling - London vs Sara
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2024, 03:45:31 PM »
With you having been in control for most of the match, I find myself weakening and wearing down. Now you slap a tight scissors on my head and neck. I'm powerless to defend against it. I tap the mat and shout out "I GIVE!"

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2024, 03:47:55 PM »
I was pulling for London and 100% sure she would take this fight but she has just gotten worked over by her smaller opponent. Definitely is not her night!  :(

Offline blakkjac

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2024, 06:40:26 PM »
London's reign has the champ ended abruptly. One title defense - GONE! The Senior Oil Wrestling division is becoming very competitive. Now, who will take down Sara?

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2024, 07:05:15 PM »
When I hear London say those two magic words "I give." I keep the head scissors on for a few more seconds before releasing. I then let go and head to the officiating table where the title belt is placed around my waist. I then go back into the oil pit, this time with the Championship belt fastened around my waist. I help London to her feel and tell her that she's a very good oil wrestler and that she can have a rematch somewhere down the road.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 16, 2024, 03:56:33 AM »
I held back saying so during the match but I was 90% sure Sara would come out on top. Congratulations Sara, if there was ever a quality win London is most definitely that. I can’t wait to see Sara defend her title. I’m betting she keeps it for a while. One things for sure is Sara is a very good wrestler and I get the feeling she enjoys the battle and loves to assert her advantage. Anybody who challenges her better be ready from the start. Great match from both and no doubt Sara will be a fighting champion and I look forward to each won. London I’m sure will be ready from the start in a rematch now that she knows Sara doesn’t hold back one bit from start to finish. Again nicely done by both.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2024, 06:59:03 AM »
Congratulations Sara for the title... Great match girls...applauding
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline London_River

« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2024, 02:04:32 PM »
Congratulations on your win, Sara, But don't get too used to having the title. It'll be coming back my way before too long.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2024, 09:14:43 AM »
When I hear London say those two magic words "I give." I keep the head scissors on for a few more seconds before releasing. I then let go and head to the officiating table where the title belt is placed around my waist. I then go back into the oil pit, this time with the Championship belt fastened around my waist. I help London to her feel and tell her that she's a very good oil wrestler and that she can have a rematch somewhere down the road.

All hail the Champ, hope your reign be longer than London
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=7ulg5pajdau8o50vkcnn1o0rm0&topic=82703.0
« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2024, 11:25:33 AM »
Wow, I am stunned. I would have bet big money on London too. And to hear her lose her dignity and actually Quit is shocking. I now give her zero chance at winning a rematch. We have our champion and she is no quitter. Also, The fans want to see a few things. 1. Will Carolann ever get back in here? 2. Will we ever see Bridgette and Alexa fight again? Also, I seen some pretty Hott contendors in the comments eager for battle. This is the best thing on FCF. Thank you to all who make this happen. And thanks to London for putting her title on the line ( I like her )
« Last Edit: October 17, 2024, 11:36:22 AM by hotnancy1969 »
HotNancy

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2024, 04:39:22 AM »
Wow, I am stunned. I would have bet big money on London too. And to hear her lose her dignity and actually Quit is shocking. I now give her zero chance at winning a rematch. We have our champion and she is no quitter. Also, The fans want to see a few things. 1. Will Carolann ever get back in here? 2. Will we ever see Bridgette and Alexa fight again? Also, I seen some pretty Hott contendors in the comments eager for battle. This is the best thing on FCF. Thank you to all who make this happen. And thanks to London for putting her title on the line ( I like her )

I have been waiting for Bridgette and Alexa go another round myself. All of their matches have been some good ones. I’m pretty sure Alexa wants another go and Bridgette is likely chomping at the bit to avenge their last encounter.

Offline Sara_Johnson

« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2024, 04:45:39 PM »
Thank you for your comments, HotNancy, Carolann is welcome to challenge me for MY title. I'm sure that she would like to try and win back what was once hers. if she does, she will get much of the same that London received, maybe worse. No one thought that I would beat London and I proved everyone wrong. I intend to defend and keep what is mine, and that's the Oil Wrestling title for the Senior Division.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2024, 04:50:17 PM by Sara_Johnson »