News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Lothar's Catfight Saturday II: Edita vs Vanda Not to be missed!

• 0 Replies

Offline lothar

Lothar's Catfight Saturday II: Edita vs Vanda Not to be missed!
« on: October 12, 2024, 11:58:58 AM »
https://www.fighting-dolls.com/movies/edita-vs-vanda-6229/

Combatants ages: 49 and 34 (Lovers of a mature fighter LOCKED IN COMBAT will LOVE THIS ONE! Edita is MAGNIFICENT!)

Lothar's Dream! Grappling CATFIGHT with two feral cats that are EXTREMELY COMPETATIVE!!! Thank you to the sponsor, Lothar shares the same taste in this genre. Warning from one combatant, "don't touch my p***y! This warning, needless to say, is NOT heeded. What should be done then? Return the favor, and while I'm at it, here's a t*t grab to one up you, WOW!! Facial expressions/stare-down really early in this one, the WILL TO WIN is not to be mistaken. Hard hairpulling, evidence on each combatants bodies, dirty catfight tactics, intertwined bodies locked together giving no quarter. Lothar's heart rate monitor thinks he is sprinting! The calories burned by these two absolutely gorgeous ladies must have been MASSIVE! Lothar must confess, I only managed to get half way through this one... Final Lothar rating? MUST BUY!!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2024, 04:20:10 PM by lothar »