News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 19

• 1 Replies

Offline YuriLesboLover

• God Member
Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 19
« on: October 13, 2024, 11:00:35 PM »
It was now late at night. Most of the passengers had gone back to their cabins by now and much of the ship’s services were about to close for the night. This was exactly what Kelly wanted. She made her way to the massage parlor and spa, hoping to catch the enemy of her enemy just in time, so that she would have her all to herself. As luck would have it, Kelly marched through the door and in the parlor’s lobby was the masseuse, Hannah cleaning up for the night. The two stared at each other. First awkwardly and then lustfully admiring the other woman’s impressive body.

“Are you Hannah? The masseuse?” Kelly asked.

“Yes.” Hannah answered. “And as much as I’d love to put my hands all over your body, I’m sorry to say that we’re closed for the night. By all means, come by tomorrow morning though. I would never turn someone like you down.”

“Oh, I’m not here for a massage.” Kelly said.

“You’re not?” Hannah asked with equal curiosity and suspicion. “Then what are you here for?”

“For you.” Kelly answered. “Why don’t we take this to your cabin so we can get comfortable and have some privacy?”

Hannah smiled. After the rotten day she had, she could use some action.

“Well, why not?” Hannah asked rhetorically.

“I came here specifically around closing time just to get you all to myself. So lead the way.” Kelly said. “I’d go to my cabin but I share it with my twin sister and I’d rather not intrude on her.”

“And here I was hoping for a threesome with twins.” Hannah said with a disappointed sigh.

“Trust me, you’ll feel like two women are fucking you.” Kelly bragged.

“Is that so?” Hannah asked skeptically. “And I didn’t catch your name.”

“Kelly. Kelly Adler.” She answered. “And as I said, lead the way.”

“Just let me finish cleaning up and I will.” Hannah said.

Kelly waited for what felt like an eternity but was only around a couple minutes. Hannah then signaled for Kelly to follow her as she finished and Kelly did just that. The raven shamelessly ogled the dirty blonde’s firm, taut, pear shaped, succulent ass cheeks as she walked. Hannah could feel Kelly’s eyes on her dump truck and enjoyed every second of it. The walk was silent and you could cut the sexual tension with a knife. Hannah then pressed the elevator button as the doors opened and the two voluptuous hotties got in. Not even half a second after the doors closed, Hannah launched herself at Kelly and began tongue kissing her ferociously. Kelly took a few seconds to enjoy the make out session before pulling Hannah back by her hair and forcibly breaking the kiss.

“Easy, tiger.” Kelly said teasingly. “It’s not just sex I want from you.”

“It’s not?” Hannah asked with mixed confusion and disappointment at the interruption.

“No. I actually need a favor from you.” Kelly explained. “And one that I’m sure you’ll be happy to do.”

“What is it?” Hannah asked.

“It’s a long story, so I’ll explain in your cabin.” Kelly said. “And after that, regardless of whether or not you wanna help me, we can ravish each other all night long. What do you say?”

It took Hannah all of three seconds to think about it.

“Alright. I’ll hear you out.” Hannah said. “But you’d better rock my world afterwards.”

“All night long.” Kelly promised.

It was then that the two realized that Hannah had gotten so excited that she forgot to press the button to her floor. She rubbed the back of her head in embarrassment at that before Kelly signaled her to press the button. Which she did. The silent elevator ride was even more awkward than the equally silent walking. After what felt like another eternity, the elevator finally opened and Hannah led the way to her cabin, again allowing Kelly to get an eyeful of her perfect cheeks. The blonde then used her keycard to open the door before walking in and turning on the lights. It was a luxury cabin and Kelly was impressed.

“Very nice place you’ve got here.” Kelly said.

“Employee benefits.” Hannah bragged. “Now, what’s this favor you want?”

Hannah then sat down at the foot of her king sized bed and patted on the space next to her, signaling Kelly to take a seat. The raven did just that and began explaining her story as the two nymphos caressed each other’s arms and played with each other’s hair. Kelly told the full story. Her twin sister Denise, her niece, Lexi. her deceased love, Todd and how she would fight for him. How she lost her love of the game after his death but rediscovered it after seeing a fight at the pool, her messy fight with Michelle which reinvigorated her passion and addiction to the game and then finally her fight with Rebecca in the showers, in which Rebecca mentioned her rivalry with Hannah and how the strawberry blonde humiliated the dirty blonde and how Hannah had never won against her.

“And then I decided to visit your parlor to meet up with the enemy of my enemy and you know the rest.” Kelly finished.

“Wow. That’s quite a story.” Hannah said. “They should make a movie about you.”

“Maybe I could get an NC-17 rating if I’m lucky.” Kelly joked. “But now onto my favor. As I said, we have an enemy in common here. I wanna rape Rebecca. You wanna rape Rebecca. You see where our interests align?”

“I do.” Hannah said. “I’d always wanted to own that bitch on my own but…”

“But it hasn’t been working out for you…or me and I want the same.” Kelly said.

“So, what do you suggest?” Hannah asked.

“Right now, I think we need to test our skills out ourselves.” Kelly said. “We need to know each other’s abilities if we can trust one another and it will help us form a better plan.”

“Now you’re speaking my language.” Hannah said flirtatiously.

And with that, the two horny bitches in heat didn’t waste any more time. They stripped off their skimpy bikinis as fast as humanly possible and then pounced on each other, picking up where they left off in the elevator. Their lips sealed and tongues wrestled as they kissed lustfully and rolled each other around the king sized bed. Black and blonde hair flowed all over the place as they did so. It eventually ended when they both slammed into the wooden frame of the bed with Hannah on top. She looked down at Kelly, face to face as her dirty blonde hair flowed down and tickled Kelly’s skin. The raven reached up and ran her fingers through the yellow silk.

“So this is where your rivalry with Rebecca all comes from, does it?” Kelly asked.

“That’s right.” Hannah answered. “And when I finally beat that bitch, I’m gonna fuck her hair just like I did that one honey blonde bitch that came to my parlor to challenge me a couple days ago.”

“Oh? I never knew about this.” Kelly asked curiously.

“Yeah. I never got her name but I enjoyed dominating her.” Hannah explained.

“And you fucked her hair?” Kelly asked.

“Enjoyed every second of it.” Hannah said. “That cxnt was just like Rebecca, thinking she’s a superior blonde but I showed her.”

“I had no idea there was so much internal rivalry amongst blondes.” Kelly commented.

“Oh, there is.” Hannah said. “Unless a brunette comes into the picture. Our real enemies.”

Kelly found herself being thankful that she wasn’t a brunette anymore, otherwise Hannah and Rebecca would likely team up against her instead.

“Hair fucking…” Kelly said. “That’s so…kinky…Personal…Humiliating. Like you’re taking every woman’s pride and joy and defiling it with the very weapon you used to tame her in the first place. I like it.”

“You don’t wanna fuck Rebecca’s hair too, do you?” Hannah asked.

“Nah. She’s all yours.” Kelly said. “But I do wanna watch.”

“No problem.” Hannah said.

“Besides, redheads are my real enemy.” Kelly explained. “You blondes and brunettes have your fun.”

“No internal rivalries among ravens, huh?” Hannah asked as she played with Kelly’s hair.

“Not really.” Kelly answered. “Our hair mostly all looks the same. Some might be shinier than others but that’s it.”

“I think we’ve talked enough.” Hannah said.

“Yes.” Kelly agreed. “I may wanna fuck a redhead’s hair at some point but right now, I just wanna fuck you.”

The two resumed their fight as Hannah came down and kissed Kelly passionately and immediately began fucking the raven against the bed frame. Kelly reached down and grabbed Hannah’s big, bulbous ass cheeks as she made out with the dirty blonde. Hannah’s enormous F cups quickly swallowed and dominated Kelly’s smaller but still very impressive DDs. Nipples stabbed into areolas as the two busty beauties swapped spit and sucked tongues between their lips. It had been a while since Hannah had fucked another nympho in her actual bed and not her massage parlor, so she planned on enjoying this. She showed professionalism in her technique by alternating her tribbing between slow and fast. Kelly was impressed as well as surprised that her new fuck buddy had never once managed to defeat Rebecca. However, if this was going to be a true test of her carnal abilities, then Kelly had to make Hannah angry and therefore cause her to fight harder. She broke their kiss in a spray of spit.

“You’re good.” Kelly admitted. “But exactly how many times did Rebecca beat you?”

“I lost track around 15.” Hannah answered with shame.

“Well…” Kelly said with a scoff. “Then I’m honestly beginning to wonder if this little alliance was a good idea to begin with.”

Hannah glared angrily.

“She fucked you too!” Hannah argued.

“Yeah but we’ve only fought once.” Kelly argued. “Besides, you should know her inside and out by now. What’s your excuse?”

“Oh, you’ve asked for it now, bitch!” Hannah declared.

The dirty blonde went back to pussy fucking her opponent, this time with much more aggression and intensity. Kelly smiled deviously.

“That’s more like it.” Kelly encouraged. “We’re not high school bimbos experimenting at a sleepover. We’re nymphomaniacs trying to fuck each other to death! Act like it!”

Hannah realized what Kelly was doing but that didn’t make her fuck the raven any more gently. If she wanted a battle, she was going to get a war. Kelly grabbed tightly on Hannah’s muscular ass cheeks again and used her grip as leverage to hump back up into her.

“I know you miss your man watching you but you’ll be thankful he’s not here to see this!” Hannah mocked.

That was a low blow but Kelly didn’t show any weakness.

“Oh, Todd’s watching me. He’s always watching me!” Kelly argued. “And I know he’ll love seeing me make you my bitch, bitch!”

The black haired cougar then found the strength to flip both her rival and herself over and began grinding into Hannah, now on top of her in L shaped position.

“Fuck!” Hannah cursed.

She then reached up and began fondling Kelly’s breasts roughly.

“Did Todd love these puppies as much as I do?” Hannah asked.

“Oh, he loved every part of me. Especially them.” Kelly answered.

“Did he play with them like this?!” Hannah asked teasingly as she squeezed her rival’s breasts as hard as possible.

“Agh!” Kelly groaned. “Yes! And he fucked me as hard as this!”

Kelly then pulled her pelvis back and slammed it forward straight into Hannah’s twat.

“Ugh!” Hannah grunted. “I wish I could’ve fucked him then! Right in front of you after I had my way with your body!”

“Keep talking and I’ll send you to meet him yourself and then keep your body for my own pleasure!” Kelly shot back.

The girls continued thrashing at one another. Manhandling breasts, pinching and twisting nipples and bashing cxnts together with lust and ferocity. Their lower lips mated as if they were destined to do so. It was a thing of beauty. Hannah reached down to fondle and manhandle Kelly’s breasts before lowering herself down on top of her dark haired rival, effectively sandwiching her hands between Kelly’s breasts and her own. They once again began kissing sloppily and lustfully as Hannah continued humping away at the older woman beneath her.

“Mmmmm!!” They both moaned into each other’s kissing mouths.

Kelly continued digging her fingers into Hannah’s plump ass, allowing them to be absorbed by the meat.

‘Damn, this girl’s really got it going on back there…’ Kelly thought to herself. ‘And she sure knows how to trib…’

‘I could kiss and fuck this bitch all night…’ Hannah thought to herself. ‘So, I think I’ll do just that.’

Their respective womanhoods continued doing battle as their clits began to protrude out of their fleshy hoods to join in on the fun. The two found themselves really enjoying this and not in the way either of them expected they would. They both felt an odd sense of comfort from this whole thing. Their cxnts were just so perfect for one another. Both Hannah and Kelly continued grinding away at each other as they groaned and grunted in pure passionate pleasure.

“Ohhhhh…” Kelly moaned.

“Ahhhh…” Hannah moaned.

They were so caught up in it that neither of them noticed the orgasms building up inside both of them. And then it happened.

“Ugggggghhhhhh!!!!” They both cried out as they climaxed.

Hot ejaculate pumped from one nympho into another simultaneously. It felt amazing. So warm, wet and euphoric. The blonde and raven kissed passionately once more with plenty of tongue and moaning muffled by each other’s mouths. It was just heavenly. Hannah broke the kiss, leaving a line of spit between their luscious lips as the two just stared into each other’s eyes, looking almost shell shocked.

“That was…amazing…” Kelly said in between her gasps for air.

“And I want more of it…” Hannah said.

“Not as much as I do.” Kelly said deviously.

The two quickly caught their breath and were ready to get back in action. Kelly acted quickly and rolled Hannah over, taking the top position. The two smiled at each other and even giggled a little bit.

“I wanna pump more of your creamy cum inside of me, you hot bitch.” Kelly declared.

“Not if I make your beautiful cxnt spray all up in me first, you gorgeous slut.” Hannah teased.

“Well, then I guess it’s on.” Kelly teased.

“Bitch, it’s been on!” Hannah shot back.

The two resumed their mutual pussy fucking of one another. The warm, soothing feeling of the other nympho’s skin was just beyond intoxicating. They could not get enough. Not ever. Kelly tribbed Hannah so hard that her tits and hair bounced all around from her rapid movements. Kelly would scrape and grind her twat against Hannah’s, wanting it to go in as deep as possible.

“I think my pussy’s fallen in love with yours.” Kelly joked.

“Well, I hope it likes getting dominated.” Hannah shot back.

The dirty blonde wrapped her legs around Kelly’s to keep them in this position as they continued tribbing.

“I love fucking bitches in their own bed.” Kelly commented.

“Well, I love fucking bitches who think they can fuck me in my own bed!” Hannah shot back.

“Well, babe. How do you plan on doing that from down there?” Kelly teased.

“Like this, hottie!” Hannah answered.

The dirty blonde then pulled herself up and relaxed her back against the bed frame as she scissored Kelly ferociously.

“Ohhh!!” Kelly yelped at the sudden onslaught of pleasure.

“I love making you scream, baby.” Hannah said flirtatiously as she began licking at Kelly’s jawline and neck sensually.

“Not as much as I love bringing you to orgasm, you beautiful whore.” Kelly teased back.

“Mmmmm…” The two moaned with lust as they pumped against each other now on even ground.

They used their tongues to lap and tease one another’s ears and necks. It gave them both goosebumps. They buried their hands in each other’s long, thick, matted, sweat drenched hair as they fucked.

“Oh, God!“ Hannah yelped. “I hope my pussy never leaves yours!”

“You won’t be conscious to feel that when it does.” Kelly whispered into Hannah’s ear with a giggle. “But don’t worry. I’ll still be here to take advantage of your hot body, Hannah.”

Kelly ended her sentence with a lick of Hannah’s ear lobe.

“I wish I could keep you chained up here to use for my pleasure all day.” Hannah teased. “And then when your sister and niece come to find you, I’ll chain them up with you. You’ll all be my fuckbitches!”

Kelly knew Hannah was just being kinky but the idea of Denise and Lexi being chained up excited her more than she cared to admit. She shook it off and focused back on the fight. 

“Not if I chain you up and share you with them instead.” Kelly fired back. “You’ll be the family cum dumpster!”

“I’d like to see you try, babe.” Hannah challenged.

“And I’d like to see you try to stop me.” Kelly said deviously.

The two pulled each other’s hair and used that grip to align each other’s faces and slash at each other with their tongues as they continued scissoring. Kelly managed to seal her lips over Hannah’s tongue and gave it a good, passionate suck as the two hellcats opened their eyes and stared each other down deeply. Their labias mated as thoroughly as possible as their pulsating, pink pleasure buds made sweet, competitive love. Hannah reciprocated the tongue sucking before they sealed their lips together in yet another intense, spit filled kiss. The two had quickly become addicted to the taste of one another’s saliva. It was so sweet and sugary. Like liquid jolly rancher. Neither of them could get enough. On and on this went as they were once again too immersed in each other to really notice the oncoming mutual climax until it was too late.

“Mmmmmmmfffffffffff!!!!!” They both screamed into each other’s mouths as they came.

Just like last time, their womanly fluids splashed together and met before flowing into the opposite nympho’s cxnt. Once their orgasms subsided, they peeled their cum slimed twats apart and fell back. Hannah rested up against a pillow as her dirty blonde hair fanned out in it behind her. Meanwhile, Kelly was resting on the opposite side as her jet black hair cascaded over the edge. Hannah was winded but she wanted more of Kelly. So much more. So she got up and looked at her new friend’s cxnt, lickig her lips.

“Oh, Kelly, baby…” Hannah teased. “Your pussy is so red and swollen. I’ll kiss it and make it better.”

Kelly was too out of breath to respond, let alone stop her. Hannah got down in between Kelly’s legs and began lapping at her red, ripe, juicy womanhood.

“Ohhhhh…” Kelly moaned.

Hannah devoured her with a predator’s hunger. Licking, slurping, sucking and swallowing pussy juice like it was milk. Kelly reached down to pull Hannah’s wet hair as the blonde continued feasting on her.

“cxnt licking, clit sucking whore…” Kelly cursed. “God, your tongue feels so fucking good! Ahhhhhh…”

‘Fucking Hell, this bitch tastes so goddamn good!’ Hannah thought to herself as she continued with her licking. ‘I just wanna drown in her delicious cum!’

Hannah found herself bringing her fingers into the mix. At this point, she felt an increasing want…No, a need to bring Kelly pleasure. Not just to win the fight but because she took immense joy in doing so. Kelly’s eyes nearly rolled into the back of her skull as she she was so overwhelmed that she slid off of the edge of the bed. Hannah followed her down and maintained her oral hold on the raven. She didn’t want Kelly’s lower lips to leave her upper lips for a second. Kelly wrapped her legs around Hannah’s head and pushed her further in as the dirty blonde stuck her entire tongue as deeply inside of Kelly as she could. Hannah felt her tongue become constricted by Kelly’s fleshy walls and her taste buds surrounded by her flavor from all sides.

“Can’t…take it…any…more…” Kelly groaned in between gasps of air.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!” Kelly shrieked as she came.

Hannah smiled big as that’s what she was waiting for. She felt Kelly gush all inside of her mouth and then all over her face, streaking her blonde hair. Hannah loved that feeling so much. The warm, creamy ejaculate just splashing all over her, knowing that she made it happen. It was so satisfying. Kelly was left huffing and puffing, moaning out loud with each breath she took. Hannah finally unlatched her mouth from Kelly’s cxnt and licked the cum off of her lips.

“You’re so delicious.” Hannah said as she caught her own breath.

“Oh, fuck…” Kelly cursed. “Where have you been all my life?”

Neither nympho could remember the last time an opponent had driven them this wild. Not even Rebecca herself. If there was one thing that the two had to thank the bitchy security chief for, it was being indirectly responsible for their meeting.

“I’m just getting started, babe.” Hannah bragged. “I’ll make you scream my name followed by curse words all night long.”

Kelly then caught her breath and faster than expected.

“You can try, hot stuff…” Kelly said. “But I plan on ravaging your perfect pussy all night long…”

The two smiled at each other lovingly before Hannah got down and hugged Kelly, tit to tit as they once again licked at one another’s ears and neck.

“You’ll ravage my pussy all night long, will you?” Hannah asked teasingly. “And how do you plan on doing that?”

“Like this.” Kelly answered.

Suddenly, Kelly had pulled Hannah’s legs out from under her and then fastened her arms around the blonde’s waist like a seatbelt before pulling herself in, pressing her DDs against Hannah’s back. With her rival’s pussy right in front of her face, Kelly didn’t hesitate to go to town with her long, talented tongue.

“Agh, shit!” Hannah cursed at the sudden burst of pleasure.

With her lower body suspended up like this, she looked and saw Kelly sliding her tongue all over her labia, teasing her.

“You sneaky little slut…” Hannah said with an impressed scoff. “I hope you enjoy your meal as much as I enjoyed mine.”

‘You got to taste me, baby. It’s only fair that I get a taste of you.’ Kelly thought to herself. ‘And what a fine, tangy taste it is. I expected no less.’

Just as Kelly had done to her when Hannah ate her out, Hannah wrapped her legs around Kelly’s head and pushed her mouth further into her cxnt.

“I wanna see you gag on my juices, you beautiful bitch.” Hannah teased. “I’ll never get tired of degrading you, baby.”

‘You’ll regret that, slut.’ Kelly thought to herself as she continued her meal.

The raven made no attempt whatsoever to control her drool. In fact, she deliberately allowed it to seep down Hannah’s stomach. Kelly swirled her tongue all around and inside of her rival’s cxnt, loving every bit of it.

“Ahhhhh…” Hannah moaned lustfully. “You were born to eat pussy, girlfriend.”

Hannah was already quite aroused before this but now she was getting closer and closer to exploding. If that wasn’t enough, Kelly managed to get one of her hands free while still holding Hannah like this and began mauling and groping Hannah’s big, luscious, F cup jubblies while she still licked her.

“Ugh! Fuck!” Hannah cursed. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!”

Hannah then came powerfully, practically blasting Kelly right in the face with her ejaculate, soaking her hair as well. Kelly swallowed as much as she could but kept some of the discharge in her mouth as she let Hannah fall to the floor, hyperventilating but the sadistic, black haired bombshell was far from done with her. She crawled over to the blonde and opened her mouth, letting a concoction of her saliva and Hannah’s own cum fall into Hannah’s mouth and the blonde was happy to receive it. Kelly then went all the way down and sealed Hannah’s lips with her own, passionately making out with her.

‘She’s so fucking good…’ Hannah thought to herself. ‘I hope this night never ends.’

‘I could just lie here and make out with this flawless piece of pussy forever…’ Kelly thought to herself.

The two then cuddled and their kissing became more and more slower, more sensual and more loving as they hugged breast to breast and playfully smacked and palmed each other’s heart shaped asses. The two had already rocked each other’s worlds and were covered from head to toe in the other nympho’s body fluids but they still had plenty more in them. Hannah then smiled into the make out session before pouncing on Kelly and spreading her limbs open.

“How did you say Todd fucked you again?” Hannah asked. “Something like this, right?”

The blonde then began brutally pussy fucking Kelly again.

“Ugh!” Kelly grunted. “Maybe on an off day, he did it like that.”

“You cxnt.” Hannah said with a giggle. “Let’s see if you fucking feel this one then!”

She began humping Kelly even harder and faster. Kelly and even Hannah herself were both amazed at the amount of energy she had left. Hannah’s hair whipped around her head and her breasts bounced and smacked against one another as she tribbed Kelly violently.

“Give it to me, you hot bitch.” Kelly dared. “I want it nice and rough. Make my pussy scream out in sexual agony…If you can, that is…”

“Oh, when I’m done, you won’t know whether to beg me to stop or not to stop.” Hannah promised. “And not just your pussy. Your tits. Your ass. Your tongue…All of it. I won’t stop until I’ve reamed, fucked and licked them all until none of them can take it anymore.”

Kelly wrapped her legs around Hannah’s to pull her in.

“Let’s see who has her way with who.” Kelly said daringly. “I won’t be satisfied until I’ve had my way with every inch of your perfect body.”

The two then stopped talking and got back to fucking each other. Kelly pulled herself up so that they could grind on even terms.

“You want rough? I’ll give you fucking rough, babe!” Hannah declared.

She began slapping at Kelly’s breasts.

“Oh, you wanna smack tits, bitch? Let’s fucking smack tits!” Kelly declared.

The two proceeded to do just that. They didn’t just smack but they also groped, fondled, squeezed, pinched and twisted nipples and got so close that they sandwiched both of their hands in between their milkers and began titfighting, all the while they never once stopped pussy fighting either. Their erogenous zones all felt as if they were on fire. It was glorious. Hands and mouths were all over each other as they once again sucked tongues, pulled hair, played with tits and smacked and squeezed ass cheeks. They were running off of pure animal instinct at this point. Nothing mattered except fucking each other endlessly. They were truly on Cloud 9 as it seemed all other desires and brain functions ceased in favor of pure sexual desire. Time escaped them as they continued fucking and fucking and fucking and driving orgasm after orgasm after orgasm out of one another, soaking each other in girl mess.

Eventually, neither of them could keep their exhausted and drained bodies up for any longer and they fell to their backs. They subconsciously rested their eyes as they continued scissoring. Their awareness of the world around them began to fade as they went into a sleep paralysis-like state. Somewhere in between dream and reality. Images and sounds were absorbed but not understood as their control was slowly but surely lost. Their mutual desire was the only absolute reality to either of them now. Gas could have leaked into this room and a single spark would incinerate them both and they would have died happily pleasuring one another. Vertigo began to set in as did dizziness. It was like they were drugged and in a manner of speaking, they were. Even their basic understanding of the English language was soon lost. Their brains had been wrecked by pure, uncontrollable lust and they were reduced to sex crazed neanderthals.

And just like that…It was over…And neither one of them noticed due to their minds becoming so warped. They had achieved something of a state of sexual Nirvana. They both began to stir at the same time, opening their tired eyes as the smell of ripe pussy filled their nostrils. The raven and the blonde stared at one another, utterly speechless at the surreal, almost supernatural high that they had just experienced together.

“That was…” Kelly said. “I…I’ve never done anything like that before.”

“I don’t even know how to describe it…” Hannah said in amazement.

“Well, I do.” Kelly said. “It was the greatest fight of my entire life.”

“Mine too.” Hannah agreed. “It was amazing…You’re amazing…”

“No. You are.” Kelly teased.

“No. You.” Hannah teased back. “Is that how Todd fucked you?”

“Not quite but it was definitely a trip.” Kelly answered. “Todd would really have liked you, you know…”

“Really?” Hannah asked curiously.

“If you die before I do, you’d better stay away from him.” Kelly joked.

“And just how are you going to stop me?” Hannah asked teasingly. “Will you commit suicide just to make sure I don’t?”

“Maybe.” Kelly joked.

“Well, I would wait anyway so that he can watch us fight for his cock.” Hannah joked.

The two then giggled a bit.

“I’d much rather fuck you any day though.” Hannah said.

“Yeah, I am pretty great, aren’t I?” Kelly bragged sarcastically.

“And modest too.” Hannah joked.

The two then noticed sunlight pouring into Hannah’s cabin and realized that it was now morning.

“Oh, shit…” Kelly said.

“Thank God it’s my day off.” Hannah added.

“My sister will probably wonder where I was.” Kelly said.

“You can just tell her you were getting your pussy pounded by a hot blonde all night.” Hannah bragged.

“You mean I was the one doing the pussy pounding.” Kelly jokingly argued. “Wait…Who won anyway?”

“I…I don’t know…” Hannah admitted. “I can’t remember any of the end except how amazing it all felt.”

“Neither can I…” Kelly added in surprise. “Well…I guess we’ll just have to call it a draw.”

“Not much other choice.” Hannah admitted. “It’s not like we have any witnesses.”

The two then tried to get up but their bodies were so weary and their muscles were so sore and stiff that they could barely move.

“Fuck…” Kelly cursed.

“I can’t move.” Hannah said.

“Well, I guess we’ll just have to rest a little more.” Kelly said. “And then a nice bath.”

“Yeah.” Hannah agreed. “I can’t wait to wash you down and get you all sudsy.”

“And I love you making you wet, you gorgeous skank.” Kelly teased.

The two were at least close enough to each other to enjoy some slow, loving kissing with lots of tongue.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
Re: Nymphos of the Caribbean: Part 19
« Reply #1 on: Yesterday at 08:33:44 AM »
loving this series
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages