News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Summer Dresses Fight to the Finish

• 3 Replies

Offline Rudis

Summer Dresses Fight to the Finish
« on: October 11, 2024, 09:50:03 AM »
Two best friends become the best of enemies in an afternoon.  Falling out after too many drinks they decide to fight in the summer sun dressed as they are in summer dresses and bare feet.  They are both rage filled as the realised they are fighting over the same man.  Both dreamed of a future life with him, and now they know there can be only one.  There will be no rules - a nasty brutal fight...how would you like to see it end?

Offline rocknrick22

• God Member
Re: Summer Dresses Fight to the Finish
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2024, 02:24:41 AM »
Brunette has height. Think the Blonde has stronger thighs.

Offline Rudis

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2024, 12:24:51 PM »
Well this is the first Poll I have ever posted on here and I'm amazed by the interest that it has got.   

I'm also fascinated by the way the votes have been so close all the way so far - I can't wait to see the ending.  I really didn't think I would be checking back every few hours to see how the votes were going...it's genuinely exciting!  :)

Thank you for all the views and votes on this so far!  A few days left to run, but not many!

Offline Rudis

« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2024, 09:09:09 PM »
Well the results are in! 

Most of you want the Blonde to beat the Brunette - but only just!  27 votes to 24!    There were just a few thinking it might be a draw.

Interestingly most of those who voted for the Blonde wanted her to totally wreck the Brunette - I must admit - it is an incredibly sexy thought!

That poll was amazing - up until the last couple of days they were literally neck and neck. A great contest with a worthy winner.

Thank you to all of you who voted. :-)