News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The Nemesis

• 51 Replies

Offline bobf

Re: The Nemesis
« Reply #45 on: February 09, 2024, 03:24:57 PM »
Wow. Yes! Please finish this series off if you can.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #46 on: February 09, 2024, 07:39:26 PM »
I have recently started working on chapter 7. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it but I'm starting to get an idea of at least what kind of fight I want it to be- which is actually a different type of fight than what I said I had decided I was going to do last time, lol.

I still haven't figured out if it will be Kimiko or me that wins. Fortunately, because the way I'm writing it, I can make that decision towards the end. 

-Kelli
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 07:42:59 PM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2024, 12:33:38 PM »
Would love to read the next chapter

Offline bobf

« Reply #48 on: October 19, 2024, 01:19:28 PM »
Me too. One of my favorite series!

Offline The speech prof

• Just a normal fictional catfight fan
« Reply #49 on: October 20, 2024, 12:35:56 AM »
I have recently started working on chapter 7. I couldn't figure out how I wanted to do it but I'm starting to get an idea of at least what kind of fight I want it to be- which is actually a different type of fight than what I said I had decided I was going to do last time, lol.

I still haven't figured out if it will be Kimiko or me that wins. Fortunately, because the way I'm writing it, I can make that decision towards the end. 

-Kelli

:o omg thefyrecracker IS BACK!

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2024, 04:55:04 AM »
I just wanted to join in on the calls to see this series continue. I’ve enjoyed it very much. Love the ups and downs through out it. I have to admit it’s quit stimulating when Kimiko wins. Especially the last one she won. I thought sure she would’ve made Fyre watch as she took her man. I suspect that since the last fight didn’t go her way she’s done nothing but prepare for a rematch with Fyre. She may not have the mercy she showed when she won Jake last time should she best Fyre. I also enjoyed the fact he was allowed to witness the fight and the effect it had on him so both ladies could see it. I look forward to the next chapter with all who have done so.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 20, 2024, 02:38:26 PM »
Christmas just came early! Welcome back Fyre!