News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Brunette fashion designer Tina vs. blonde hairdresser Sophie

• 3 Replies

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Brunette fashion designer Tina vs. blonde hairdresser Sophie
« on: January 26, 2011, 07:43:43 PM »
Tina:    Weight:  123 lbs. (56 kg), Height: 5'6" (1,70 m),

Sophie: Weight: 127 lbs. (58 kg), Height: 5'5" (1,68 m)

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Brunette fashion designer Tina vs. blonde hairdresser Sophie
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2011, 12:10:27 AM »
I think Sophie will take Tina.  I can picture it, the classic blonde versus brunette and the blonde wins this one!!

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2011, 01:57:58 AM »
Slow to start fight until both women get a little angry at each other. The meanness comes out each woman some back and forth, then Tina takes control. Sophie is a bit of a sore loser after as she leaves the room she is yelling and taunting a laughing Tina the winner.

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2011, 03:43:22 AM »
This would be a very close fight between two hot and evenly matched young women. Given their professions and the fact that they both wear their hair very long, I believe they would focus on trying to pull as much of each other's hair out of their scalps as possible -- particularly since its a black vs blonde tresses competition.  The winner would be the one who could endure the pain of having her hair yanked and torn longer than her opponent. I think Sophie, the hairdresser, would have the edge over Tina, the fashion designer, because hair is Sophie's business and she probably knows how best to give Tina a new "do" with just the use of her bare hands.