News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze

• 46 Replies

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2011, 05:02:34 PM »
Well, better to have a hard fight with someone who is good and I can respect as opposed to someone who seems to duck alot of people. I'm not ashamed one bit of fighting Laurie to a draw....no dishonor in that. I would be ashamed if I ducked people like you do. And I might not be a match in some cases BUT I show up and give 100%. Believe me when I say that Hell will have frozen over before I need anything from you.....not that you would show up anyway.

Well said, Meg. You took the words right out of my mouth, only mine woulda been aimed more at Jo. What our partners don't seem to understand or want to deal with is that there can be respect 'n satisfaction in fighting as hard as we can 'n ending in a draw. Jo, I know how obsessed ya can be about winning but right now I feel like a winner. So does Meg. Sure, we coulda gone on 'n fought the 3rd fall. But we didn't need to prove anything more to ourselves. You 'n Em are supposed to be our partners. Accept our decision. We made it. Me. Meg. Not you or Em. You don't do our thinking for us. We'll do what we want when we want it. Our choice. Not yours. Deal with it.
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars

Offline Laurie Breeze

• God Member
  • I'm in yer face, bein' all bratty 'n whatnot
Re: Megan_23 vs Laurie Breeze
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2011, 04:49:54 AM »
Megan, the fights I've ducked???? You're kidding right?  I've never ducked on a fight  and you know it !!!  Not only that, when did I ever have a chance to...OMG, between you and everything else I had to do, it was impossible...are you forgetting all those late nights???

Hey Emily, with that  ::) ::) ::) nickname of yours, I'd think ya already had enough but .... ya want some more CHEEZE with that WHINE?  ??? ??? ???
We're on a circuit of an Indian dream
We don't get old, we just get younger
When we're flying down the highway
Riding in our Indian Cars