News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Mature Wives Tangle

• 5 Replies

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
  • Join me for Catfight Chat on Skype
    • Skype Catfight Chat Room
Mature Wives Tangle
« on: March 07, 2011, 05:24:11 PM »
I'm trying desperately to get my wife to meet another mature woman for a sane rules wrestling match and have a series of questions we'd like to know the answers to before finalizing the rules.

Offline chrisstevens

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
Re: Mature Wives Tangle
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 10:51:45 PM »
Hi Mickey i'm also looking for a safe and sane rules match for my g/f with another mature woman so e-mail me on chrisstevens60@hotmail.com and lets see what happens

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2011, 02:38:39 PM »
In a rules wrestling match it would honestly depend on several things.  If she tried to rip my top off I'd try and stop it and go on to try and strip her first.

If she didn't however and the goal is to get pins or submissions I'm going for the win with the loser having to strip afterwards.

If it's a bit of a playful match but with each woman trying her best to win rounds in front of her significant other or ??? then I'd likely try and strip her top
off to distract her then go for a pin or submission.

Hugs from the Haven Everyone!

Sincerely,

Renee...  :)
p.s.  The topic here is why I gave Sandy  her "trial catfight" against me.  There were quite a few requests for mature women battling.  I'm thinking of putting her against a much
younger opponent next time though.

I'm
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2011, 07:51:44 PM »
Thank you for the input Renee.  So far the goal is to get the most submissions and although it will be more friendly than brutal both women are very competitive and determined to win.  My wife is convinced that her opponent will try top embarass my wife and is prepared to do the same she just isn't sure she wants to initiate using dirty tactics.  I think she should go for it.

Offline Mickey2786

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2011, 01:46:40 PM »
I'm shocked that so far there have been over 500 views of this poll and only 20 votes.  What nobody  has an opinion?

Offline Renee

• knots on my head from hairpulling, I must be crazy
    • Catfight Haven "Home of the Original Everyday Girl Next Door who enjoys catfighting, wrestling etc.
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2011, 10:51:51 PM »
In that particular case being friendly but competitive I'd definately go after her top and more first before she got mine especially
if it was in front of the guys or others.

If she started first believe me I wouldn't wait around and say OMG I can't believe you did that.   ;)

I mentioned this long ago when the Haven started.  I'd had my shirt ripped in catfights at school before.  I never was the first
to start that though.  I wasn't trying to strip anyone at that point.  I was trying to kick her a&& before she kicked mine or at
least let her know she'd been in a fight.

At that time I'd never in all the fights I'd been in at school, at clubs etc. had anyone attack my breasts etc. either.  When I fought the X
(used instead of ex becaues she's deserving of the cap "X") she went after my breasts, shirt etc. etc. and although I was still in her hair,
clawing her face and neck in between slapping and punching I had to retaliate in kind.  She soon backed off that particular attack although
I've heard since that if we ever met again that she'd humiliate the hell out of me in a fight.  Just taking her longer to grow up I guess.  LOL

By that time in my life I knew very well that guys liked watching girls fights but so did all the girls I grew up with.  Just like when the guys fought
we weren't going to miss it.  I had no idea though that there was such a huge interest in the actual clothes ripping, breast clawing and such though
because I was just fighting basically to protect myself or others.

Hugs from the Haven!
...  :)
I run Catfight Haven and other CFH affiliated fem fighting sites.  CFH is updated daily (Mon. - Fri.) and has several hours of video and many many thousands of pics available for only $14.95.