News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

AFC Asian World Cup CATFIGHT: S.Korea vs. Japan

• 2 Replies

Offline ravenman

• God Member
AFC Asian World Cup CATFIGHT: S.Korea vs. Japan
« on: January 31, 2011, 07:04:14 AM »
{alt}"
Japan booked their place in the Asian Cup final by beating rivals South Korea on penalties following a thrilling encounter at Al Gharafa Stadium.
Ki Sung-yong's 23rd-minute penalty put the Koreans ahead before Ryoichi Maeda levelled nine minutes before half-time. Neither side was able to add a second before the end of 90 minutes, taking the game to extra time. Hajime Hosogai's 97th-minute goal put the Japanese ahead only for Hwang Jae-won to strike with seconds remaining to force a penalty shootout. Keisuke Honda, Shinji Okazaki and Yasuyuki Konno all scored from their spot-kicks while South Korea failed to convert any of theirs to send Japan through to the final.
The match threw together two of the best teams in Asia and unsurprisingly it was an open contest from the outset. Japan (3) 2 – 2 (0) South Korea”  
                                                              -Report from ESPNsoccernet

“...this is...bull..shit...” cursing under her breath, the South Korean supporter watched in disgust as the Japanese soccer players ran across the field celebrating while her beloved players crumbled to the ground. “I can’t, believe, I took the time out of my busy schedule to fly all the way out here to this, to this, sand box! Just to see my team lose to...the Japanese! Ughh!” She quickly stood up, dressed in a bright red dress with matching heels + bikini underneath and measuring up to about 5’6, her toned body the product of countless hours at the gym and spa. Glaring over at the still celebrating Japanese fans (the red-clad S. Korean fans were seated an aisle across from their blue-clad Japanese counterparts) the South Korean supporter starting walking up the stadium stairs to head back to her hotel. As she finished climbing and was nearing the exit, a body suddenly jumped into her path and blocked the exit doors. It was one of the Japanese supporters, a girl actually, dressed in nothing but a blue bikini. The bikini girl didn’t seem to notice the S. Korean and that she was in her way as she continued to party and dance with her friends. The girl in red was really ticked off now as she watched the Japanese girl prancing in her path.
   “Hey slut!” The Korean girl, who was 2 inches taller, grabbed the Japan supporter by her shoulder. There was shock and confusion written on the slightly shorter, thicker girl as she suddenly came face to face with an angry Korean yelling at her.
“Just because your stupid team won doesn’t mean you have the right to get in other peoples way OK? And by the way, Japan fucking cheated the whole fucking game. They don’t deserve to go to the final and the people here don’t deserve the agonizing torture of watching you in a bikini! Bitch!”
It was a tremendous show of words by the Korean supporter. Unfortunately, only about half of the actual dialogue was comprehended by her opponent who only spoke mediocre English. However, half was enough for the Japanese girl as she stood there glaring back, her fists clenched.
“Fuck you Korean...we fight! I beat you up!”
The taller girl was a little surprised as she was suddenly challenged to a brawl, but there was no backing down now. Her pride wouldn’t let herself get disgraced twice on the same day. She was about to answer the Japanese girl’s challenge with an open-handed smack to the face when she noticed out of the corner of her eye, two security guards moving towards where they were standing.
 “Fine. I’ll fucking fight you. And I’ll show you who the real winner here is. But let’s move to someplace where no one will be able to bother us. How bout my hotel room? It’s close to the stadium and quite spacious, probably nothing like what you can afford. How bout it? You understand dumb slut??”
 Still glaring, the girl in blue nods as they both take off for the hotel room...

...A couple hours later, one girl will be standing over her foe’s limp body, victorious. Tired, aching, but victorious. The other will have to forever live with the disgrace and humiliation of losing to the rival across the sea.

Who do you think will win? And how did it happen?
Please give me your thoughts
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 07:10:36 AM by ravenman »
"You're the best Asian I've ever fucked" - satisfied client

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: AFC Asian World Cup CATFIGHT: S.Korea vs. Japan
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2011, 09:16:00 PM »
After a long tough match with advantages of both sites the south korea supporters will be the winner.

Offline indianguy

Re: AFC Asian World Cup CATFIGHT: S.Korea vs. Japan
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2011, 10:24:33 AM »
voted for the japanese gal