News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Page 3 challenge - new-blood Lacey vs old-hand Peta

• 1 Replies

Offline marcuslondon

Page 3 challenge - new-blood Lacey vs old-hand Peta
« on: February 23, 2011, 01:54:56 PM »
Well, it was always going to happen.

The glamour models of the UK Page 3 cadre rotate, with some only lasting a couple of laps of exposure and some lasting 10 years.  An example of an enduring face is the gorgeous Peta.  Her dark hair contrasting with her shimmering blue eyes, her tall (5'9") and slender frame fronted by a magnificent and gravity-defying 32FF pair of breasts that many say are simply the epitome of the form.  But a challenger may have arisen!  Every year a major newspaper launches a search for new faces (and breasts) to showcase.  In 2011 the winner of this competition was another dark-haired beauty, the exotic Lacey.  She is tiny, with a size 6 figure but boasting a 26GG bra-size pair of breasts.  My lords and ladies, I present for you, on the left, Lacey, and the right, Peta:

{alt}  {alt}

Now I don't know about you but I am a little perplexed at the difference between their measurements!  Even knowing that as the band-size of a bra gets smaller the relative size of the cups also decreases - thus a 32FF cup would be volumetrically be smaller than a 30FF - I cannot believe Lacey is a GG.  Anyway, I digress.

So what are we contemplating here?  Firstly I would have you consider the two contenders matching faces and bodies in a straight beauty contest.  Each posing for their fans and squaring against one-another.  Secondly, a match-up of their breasts.  Who is the more imposing, larger and firmer?  To aid you in this, a few more comparison shots:

Peta and Lacey
{alt} {alt}

Lacey and Peta
{alt} {alt}

{alt} {alt}

Now assuming that after the two previous rounds, in your mind's eye it is still honours-even.  The two protagonistas are battered and bruised, their breasts having suffered at the hands of the other, it is now time for the decision to be made by a catfight.  I cannot find any stats for Lacey except that she is a size 6 with her GG boobs.  Peta is certainly by far the taller and more athletic.  Honed even.  Probably a lot to do with her long-distance bike rides and climbing moutains for charity, hobbies including boxing and the gym, and dating the Tour de France stage winner Mark Cavendish (lucky, lucky b'stard by the way - when they met he didn't know who she was....).  But it's not the size of the dog but the size of the fight in the dog that matters, eh?  So, while you make your minds up who will walk away from this titanic confrontation, a few final pictures.  Firstly Lacey, with her submission to the newspaper for their Idol competitiona and a handful from last summer when she was snapped on holiday for a website, and then, and bringing up the rear, a few more of Peta from random sources:

{alt}
{alt} {alt} {alt}

{alt} {alt}

Let the catfight commence, and may the best girl (and her breasts) win - at stake the crown of top-bitch of Page 3!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:39:29 PM by marcuslondon »

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: Page 3 challenge - new-blood Lacey vs old-hand Peta
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »
Peta is too much women for Lacey. She will kick Lacey's ass.