News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Who's next to fight Mary? (Rematch: Mary vs. Jennaisawesome!)

• 11 Replies

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
Who's next to fight Mary? (Rematch: Mary vs. Jennaisawesome!)
« on: February 16, 2011, 06:44:02 AM »
In her first fight, Mary defeated Jennaisawesome (check out story section) and is looking to continue her streak. Anybody here think they can realistically take on Mary in her second fight? A story will follow if a worthy girl steps up to the task and gets Mary attention.

Mary Victims List:
1) Jennaisawesome
2)
« Last Edit: February 22, 2011, 04:00:27 AM by mindwalker »

Offline Keisha

Re: Who's next to fight Mary?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2011, 02:51:32 PM »
How badly do you want her ruined?
bbbbb - Big Bad Busty Black Bitch - bbbbb

Making the world a better place to live - one blonde at a time.

Find me in Trillian - bbbbbkeisha .

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2011, 03:13:00 PM »
How badly do you want her ruined?

I usually try to stick up for Mary and give her some hope but by the looks of it, if there was one girl that could ruin her it would definitly be you! Do your worst Keisha but dont take Mary for granted she'd give you a few surprises.

Offline hapkundo

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2011, 03:57:11 PM »
I'm not sure that there is anyone that Keisha couldn't crush.

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2011, 05:44:42 PM »
If Mary agrees..she will be my next victim

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2011, 01:54:28 AM »

Personally I think Mary would be the type to avoid Keisha maybe even be-friend her but "femalefighter suparna" I know she would take a shot at you.

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2011, 08:18:18 AM »
sounds like the makings of as good catfight to me.

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2011, 09:26:44 PM »
What happened to Mary vs Jennie...? I have heard nothing about this during the last couple of weeks. What is up...? Is Mary afraid of getting her ass handed to her by a smaller girl that also happens to be a swedish blonde...?
Seriously - I think Jennie could take your ex-girlfriend in a fight. She has for sure got the motivation that is needed as I know she is very keen to measure herself against and then humiliate a black girl...

I've been busy trying to put together a story for another member but i'm not scratching Jennie out yet! She'll get her shot when Mary allows, would like to see more pics of this girl because my motivation of late has not been there.

Offline femalefighter suparna

• God Member
  • like to tangle????? you're welcome..risk is yours!
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2011, 09:27:13 AM »

Personally I think Mary would be the type to avoid Keisha maybe even be-friend her but "femalefighter suparna" I know she would take a shot at you.
Pl bring her on dear..if you're so confident..like a vicious, intense contest..but I'll win in the end

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
Re: Who's next to fight Mary? (Rematch: Mary vs. Jennaisawesome!)
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2011, 04:03:58 AM »
Mary vs. Jennaisawesome 2

“Revenge is going to taste SO sweet!” Jenna was all smiles as she finally got her rematch and a chance to redeem herself. The leggy brunette let her hair fall down her back, she wore some cotton shorts that left her bottom ass cheeks exposed with a black sports bra.

“BOOFER! I enjoyed kicking your ass so much thought I’d do it again!” Still confident and sitting on her high chair Mary did nothing but brag about her victory. Mary mustard yellow tank top gave her small breast no justice but her green shorts that clung onto her wide ass made up for it.

The crowd was split between the two fighters as they erupted in cheers watching the two girls bump chest and talk smack. Being raised in the ghetto Mary ran her mouth like the hood rat she is rolling her neck and snapping her fingers. Jenna could not keep up with her big mouth opponent so with clenched fist she caught Mary off guard with a right hook to the side of her head. The surprise punch startled Mary sending her jolting to the side. Jenna’s lightning quick hands made short work of Mary forcing the stripper to put her hands up to guard her valuable face.

“OOOOOFFFFFFFF!” Mary moaned when Jenna delivered a stomach turning upper cut right into her exposed belly.

For a split second Mary tried to stand her ground but then doubled over to the pain. Jenna tossed her hair back revealing her untouched face and locked Mary in a headlock. Backing her up to the center of the ring Jenna gave the audience a wink before dropping backwards and spiking Mary head into the mat. Jenna pressed the fight jumping on Mary back and rubbing her face into the rough ring mat. Mary scissor kicked her legs and pounded her fist into the mat trying to unseat the teen but to little avail as she began to receive severe face rashes. A minute passed before the head rubbing turned into head smashes when Jenna started bouncing Mary head off the ground like a basketball. The white mat underneath them was soon stained with blood!

“What you did to my face last time wasn’t very nice but revenge is sooo AWESOME!” Jenna hissed yanking back on Mary hair and revealed the aftermath.

Ring rashes on her forehead and both her eye’s were swelling shut, Mary spat out the blood rushing into her mouth via her broken nose. Jenna flipped Mary on her back and grabbed both of her moose like legs holding them apart. Jenna waited till she made eye contact with Mary then brought her right leg backwards and kicked it forward slamming the top of her foot right into Mary’s crotch!

“THHWATT” Mary looked as ugly as ever tensing up her body and cringing her face revealing her hideous face wrinkles.

“That was for being such a SLUT and this is for cheating on your ex-boyfriend!” Jenna sneered jumping up in the air and landing in the splits drilling her heel into Mary throbbing pussy!

Jenna raised her arms over her head in a victory pose as she gave Mary ex a wink before getting back down to business. Climbing a nearby turnbuckle she carefully stood on the top buckle displaying her amazing balance. The people behind her got a perfect view of Jenna delicious round rump as she leaped high in the air and attempted to use Mary as a cushion.

“OH GOOOSSHHH!” Jenna cried as she watched Mary roll out of harms way.

Closing her eye’s right before impact did little to ease the pain as Jenna bounced off the mat with so much force that it shook the ring! Laying on her back Jenna kicked her legs and punched the air trying to tell her body to get back on its feet. It took a few seconds but Jenna got on all four then stood up on her trembling legs. Unaware that Mary was standing behind her, Jenna’s jaw dropped as she felt two cold hands reach into the back of her shorts and grab her underwear!

“WAIT!” Jenna cried as she felt her cotton panty slice up her sweaty ass and part her pussy muff! Jenna could only think this was revenge from their last fight feeling the elastic band of her underwear get snapped across her forehead.

“ATOMIC WEDGIE!” The crowd chanted watching Jenna cry in agony and waddling around the ring.

“My turn NICCA!” Mary sneered pulling down Jenna shorts revealing the priceless sight of Jenna panties wedged into her brown ass.

Mary wrapped her arms around Jenna waist and lifted her in a reverse bear hug as she thrashed her around the ring till finally Jenna panty ripped in half. Mary was fighting off pure rage after what was done to her face turning Jenna into her own personal rag doll. Jenna long hair and limbs flailed around the ring as she was then violently tossed into a corner smacking back first into the hard padding. The bottomless girl caught her much need breath wiping her hair from her eye’s and keeping her sight on Mary standing across the ring.

Jenna’s timing was perfect as she ducked down just as Mary jumped in the air and tried to splash her in the corner. Hitting chest first Mary howled in pain letting Jenna crawl between her legs and scramble to the other side of the ring. Again collecting herself, Jenna let Mary emotions get the better of her playing possum and allowing Mary to feel like she had the upper hand. This ill tempered stripper let out a shrill battle cry as she charged Jenna but this time as she leaped high in the air Jenna ducked down and used Mary own momentum to sling shot her up and over the top rope!

“FFUUUUUUCCCKKKKK!” Mary screamed as she whizzed through the air and fell into the first row of the audience, where it so happened to be her friends and family section.

Mary’s mother and closest friends tried to urge her on splashing some water on her face and giving her some much needed advice. It didn’t take long before Jenna decided to leap onto the top turnbuckle and use her body like a missile flinging herself into the crowd taking out everyone in her path!

“HOLY SHIT!” The crowd chanted as Jenna used Mary and the rest of her friends as a cushion to ease her fall.

Jumping on her feet and with a handful of Mary hair she dragged her opponent from the carnage of bodies and back into the ring. Flipping Mary on her back Jenna wrapped her right hand around Mary neck digging her nails into her throat. Wide eyed and shocked on how she was being manhandled Mary desperately tried to get a breath of air. To make things worst Jenna left hand had snaked itself underneath Mary green shorts and pressed itself against her worn out pussy. The crowd especially the men enjoyed watching Mary shorts come alive as Jenna ran her fingers feverishly against her black cxnt nearly rubbing her off clit.

“OOOH - OHHH - OOHHHHH - OOOOOOOOOOOOO!” Mary meowed as her body tensed up trying to force herself not to release an orgasm.

In just under a minute Jenna fingers did the trick as Mary looked constipated releasing a monstrous orgasm! With her face cringed and sucked in Mary shuttered as she sprayed in her green shorts staining her crotch region. Jenna pulled out her creamed hand and gave her fingers a quick lick tasting the bitterness of Mary pussy. Then with one powerful yank Jenna pulled off Mary green shorts and ripped off her yellow tank top stripping this stripper completely nude! Mary looked like a clown as the blood from her nose dried on her chin and lips and the rash marks mixed with the face bruises left her almost un-fuckable. However despite her small breast she had the best body in the business allowing Jenna to easily end the match the way she dreamt of!

Licking her two fingers Jenna took a squat over Mary face and began to masturbate in front of the hundreds of people. Biting her bottom lip and tossing her hair around Jenna worked herself into a sexual frenzy till her pussy was nice and wet. Her heart rate jumped when she sat on Mary face moving her clit over Mary nose and shoving her pussy lips against her moist lips.

“OH SSHHITTT!” Jenna moaned as her body shivered in pleasure feeling Mary lips suck on her pussy while her clit was being massaged by her nose.

Grabbing her own breast she pulled them out of her sports bra and pinched her nipples as she rode Mary head like a dildo.

“OOH, OOOH, OOOH, OOOHH, YAAHH, YAH, OoooOOHHHH!” Jenna moaned driving the crowd wild as she turned pale ready to release herself from her pent up sexual frustrations.

Reaching back Jenna punched Mary in her stomach causing Mary to open her mouth just as she shot her load! Jenna body went into convulsions filling Mary mouth with her sweet nectar forcing the black girl to swallow if she didn’t want to drown. Exhausted and drenched in sweat Jenna wanted to end the fight in a awesome way!

Scissoring her own magnificent legs between Mary fat legs she placed her well treated pussy against Mary’s torn apart pussy and began to scissor fuck the defeated girl. Jenna had the clear advantage as her tight cxnt did work against Mary’s gapped fuck hole as she drove Mary crazy till finally she heard the magical words…

“I GIVE UPPPP!”

Jenna finally got her revenge as she kicked Mary aside and raised her arms in victory.

“Remember bitch! I’m Jenna and I’m AWESOME!”

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2011, 04:01:52 AM »
So, when will Jennie get the chance to humiliate this black slut...?

She'll get her shot right after I finish my series with Mary and Jennaisawesome...hope Jennie is ready for this "black slut"!

Offline HD

• Just a fight fan
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2011, 01:11:11 AM »
...hope Jennie is ready for this "black slut"!

I am sorry if this expression is offending somebody, but it is all based on your own description of your ex-girlfriend.

And Jennie is more than ready to measure herself against a "black slut"...

No worries Tom73, I wasn't offended Mary is part black and believe me she is a big slut so you hit it right on the head ;D