News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

my girlfriend, and his competitor

• 16 Replies

Offline amazonas

• God Member
Re: my girlfriend, and his competitor
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 12:04:26 PM »
I close the polls with a today's day! ;D
Vote for it who would gain the fight! :o

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
Re: my girlfriend, and his competitor
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 08:18:11 PM »
Best Friends Get Competitive!

Timi continued to squirm and wiggle, stimulating herself on Melinda’s face. She didn’t consider it a sex fight where the one who came first lost. Rather she considered herself forcing Melinda to be her sex slave and forcibly make Melinda satisfy her sexual needs. It was a bit of turning the tables because it had always been Melinda who had secret desires about Melinda’s toned, firm body rather than Timi who had fantasized about Melinda. Melinda didn’t give a damn about who was whose sex slave. She had access to Timi’s wet, moist pussy. So rather than fighting Timi Melinda started to comply with Timi’s request.

Melinda used her hands to pull Timi’s thighs slightly apart. Instead of Timi’s concern that Melinda would escape her scissors Melinda did it so she had better movement for her head. She began licking Timi’s clitoris. Melinda’s tongue was even more magical than her fingers. Timi gave in completely to Timi. Melinda entered her tongue as deep as she could into Timi’s vagina Timi moaned and groaned her body racked with pleasure. Melinda brought Timi to a greater sexual excitement than her boyfirend had ever done. Her boyfirend had always been more interested in satisfying his own needs, not hers.

Timi reached several violent orgasms through Melinda’s expert stimulation. Melinda herself became excited also. Her own jeans became wet with her own orgasms. They weren’t as large as Timi’s but her action with Timi was enough to give her her own sexual satisfaction. Timi was completely overcome with pleasure. Instead of being the dominating one with Melinda’s head trapped between her thighs, she became putty in Melinda’s hands. She let go of her grip on Melinda’s legs and opened her thighs wide so Melinda could perform even more magic.

Melinda decided it was time to equalize the pleasure. She got up from Timi while Timi was moaning in ecstasy and rubbing her own pussy. She remove her wet jeans and sat down on Timi’s face. “Come on, bitch, let’s see how good your tongue is.” Melinda began to grind her pussy on Timi’s face. Timi’s reaction wasn’t quite what Melinda’s was. Timi had enjoyed being stimulated the way she was. She had never been with a woman before but Melinda made her forget that as she excited Timi more and more. Having another woman’s wet cxnt on her face with cum starting to cover her was not something she was ready for. Maybe if Melinda had approached it more slowly it would have been a different story. But Timi didn’t like suddenly being forced to service another woman. Turn about was not fair play in her mind. She was jerked out of her passion when Melinda sat down on Timi’s face and clamped her thighs tightly on the sides of Timi’s face. Melinda thighs were a lot larger than Timi’s and Timi’s face almost disappear between her thighs.

No matter if Timi cooperated or not. The thought of having Timi’s face rubbing against her pussy excited Melinda more and more. She gyrated and ground away on Timi’s face and mouth until she reached orgasm again. Timi tried to fight to get Melinda off her but Melinda was too well seated and her weight was too much for Timi. Her fighting only stimulated Melinda more. Now Melinda was the sexual dominate woman. She was the alpha female and was going to force the weaker female to service her whether she wanted to or not. Melinda continued to cum all over Timi’s face until she could climax no more.

Melinda’ own face was covered with Timi’s cum which Melinda didn’t mind. She moved off of Timi and sat a little lower. She whipped some of Timi’s cum off her face and rubbed it on Timi’s face, mixing Timi’s and her own cum together on Timi’s face. “Get off me you fucking slut!’ snarled Timi at Melinda. That made Melinda angry.

“So it was good enough for you when I serviced you but not when you service me. You are the fucking trash.” She slapped Timi hard against the face. “Well what’s good for the goose is good for the goose and the gander”. Melinda smiled at her little joke. She slapped Timi several more times across the face. Timi was already worn out from the beatings she had taken earlier. She was helpless against the bigger Melinda.

Melinda reversed her position on top of Timi and slide up into a reverse face sit. “Here let me use my ass to whip your face off” Melinda laughed, again bemused by her own humor. She wiggled her ass on Timi’s face forcing it deep into her ass crack. Then Melinda slammed her fist into Timi’s gut several times. She delivered some karate style chops between Timi’s legs. She needed to soften and weaken Timi enough so she wouldn’t get up. Melinda had plans to complete Timi’s humiliation and she needed her incapacitated for that. She kept beating Timi until Timi could hardly breathe. When Melinda finally got off her Timi curled up in a fetal position. That was both to rub her sore stomach and pussy and also to try to protect her body against anymore blows. Melinda put her jeans back on. She didn’t want to be bare assed even though her jeans had a huge wet spot on the front.

Melinda pulled Timi out of her fetal position. She slapped her and pounced her several more times to render Timi even more helpless. Melinda then grabbed Timi by the hair and dragged her out into the room they had started their fight in. Melinda dragged the nude Timi right in front of the seated Martin.

“Martin, Timi has been telling me how much she misses you. She misses your big cock even more. Isn’t that right Timi.” Melinda yanked Timi up on her knees by the hair. She twisted Timi’s arm so hard up her back than Timi could only answer meekly “Yes…” The fight had been taken completely out of Timi.

“So please unzip your pants and take out your wang for Timi’s sake.” This wasn’t easy for Martin to do as he was so big and rock hard his cock was almost bursting through his pants. Melinda forced Timi’s head forward and forced her mouth around Marin’s manhood. She moved Timi’s head back and forth until Martin finally shot his wad right into Timi’s mouth. Timi was humiliated more than she even had been in her life. It was bad enough she had lost a fight to Melinda. It was bad enough she had been forced to service Melinda. Now she was being forced to suck off her ex-boyfriend who she hated right in front of everyone. She had lost all respect. “Anyone else want to see how big a mouth Timi has?” Melinda laughed and looked around. Timi was horrified but no one else seemed to want to take up Melinda’s offer. Even so it showed how complete Melinda’s domination was over Timi. By this time the tears were flowing out of Timi’s eyes, down her cheeks and onto the floor. She would never be able to face anyone in the room again.
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class