News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

A Very Moving Experience! FINAL

• 7 Replies

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
A Very Moving Experience! FINAL
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:37:21 PM »
 I'm back!!! Thanks for your patience!

Once again, Brenda stepped between the two busty competitors and signaled for them to wrestle. I took a sip of my beer and also pressed the bottle against my hot cheeks as the sight of these babes was better than any fantasy I had ever had! Lynn wasted no time as she charged Gina and immediately locked fingers with her rival. This test of strength contest was more mouth-watering than anything I had seen so far! Both athletic women braced themselves squarely on spread apart legs and grunted in unison as they tried to overpower each other. Finally, Lynn let out an animal-like yell and bore Gina to the mat. I excitedly shouted; "Yeah, Lynn! Get her!" They rolled over and over until Lynn came out on top and went for the pin. As my woman straddled her opponent, Brenda started counting but stopped at 3 because Gina had gotten her left shoulder barely off the mat. I was screaming, "Pin her, pin her!" Lynn really went for it and pulled Gina's arms high above her head and leaned visciously into her straddle pin.
       Both of the brunettes shoulders were now plastered to the mat and Lynn's tits were firmly planted in Gina's face. As Lynn yelped and grunted to complete the pin, Gina squealed and chirped as she desperately tried to break free. Brenda counted to 4, but Lynn couldn't contain the straining brunette any longer and was toppled from her perch. Then, in an almost a comical sequence, Gina rolled on top of Lynn and captured her in a head scissor hold. Lynn began trying to pry Gina 's legs apart.
       As the two women violently battled blindly, Gina's legs finally separated and Lynn was free, but only for a split second. Again, Gina showed how fast she was as she unbelievably went right into her next attack. In an instant, she had Lynn in big trouble! Gina had grabbed Lynn's ankles right after she lost her previous hold and proceeded to fold my furious babe's legs on top of her upper body. Gina quickly wrapped my girl into a small package or a match-book pin as she leaned over Lynn and pinned her ankles on either side of her head. Lynn's ass was high in the air and it looked as if Gina was force-feeding Lynn her own tits as my girl squeaked in protest but could do little else as Brenda counted to 5. The brunette gave Lynn's right butt cheek a hard slap as the pin was secured.
      Gina mercifully flipped Lynn's legs to the side and heaved breathlessly as she said; "That's one!" Lynn got to her feet before Gina as the brunette crawled to the corner for a sip of her beer. Lynn never looked sexier as she ran her fingers through her hair then adjusted her bikini bottom and prepared to battle again as she took a deep breath and looked to the ceiling before exhaling. My girl bobbed her head from side to side as Gina stood up and asked; "Ready?"  Lynn still wouldn't look my way even though I kept cheering her on, but I sort of understood how she must have felt.
      The second fall lasted abot 20 minutes. Lynn did not want to lose again but Gina would not be denied her complete victory. Twice Lynn had Gina pinned, but the brunette must just be a little too strong for my babe as Lynn could not get the 5 count. Finally, Gina got on top of my exhausted blonde and for the first time, I saw Lynn's face as she was being pinned. Eventhough I felt sorry for her and was well aware of the absolute humiliation on her face, I was amazed at how beautiful she looked and how turned on I was just watching her in combat. Lynn moaned pitifully as Gina pinned her wrists with a mighty looking grip. The brunette was content to just dangle her tits above my girl's face during this third and decisive pin. I couldn't help myself, I had a huge hard-on as Gina patted Lynn's tits and gave her nipples a playful tweaking before sitting up and striking a double bicep pose over my beaten babe.
     Lynn wanted a rematch and we were about a month away from taking a long weekend at the beach before our wedding. My bride to be trained long and hard for this rematch and Gina was more than willing to accept her challenge saying; "Hey, if you like getting pinned in front of your man, Nips, I'll be glad to oblige!" Lynn was more determined than ever now to beat this cocky brunette, and I was more than willing to help her get ready!      
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 12:45:15 PM by jeff »

pete88

Re: A Very Moving Experience! FINAL
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 12:50:50 PM »
Jeff ,  Welcome back.   This was a great story.  Any chance you could get Lynn and Gina to post commets here about the wrestling  match ?

pete

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 06:15:39 AM »
We'll see, after I detail the beach fight.
    Some of the recent stories are interesting, but I feel a bit dyslexic trying to read some of the other stuff posted lately! Just me?

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:20:01 AM »
One other gripe! How come my newly posted stories are never labeled NEW?

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 12:19:31 PM »
Sorry, I was just in a shit mood that night, nothing personal against anyone! Back to business. This beach match was off the hook! I will start describing it as soon as I get my strength back, it has been a hell of a week! You guys will be blown away by this match, (as I was) I guarantee!

nicck177

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 10:00:32 PM »
Wen will this fight be published nd on the site?

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 09:24:19 AM »
I will post part one of the rematch tomorrow night, here. The title will be called-- I OWN YOUR ASS!!! Gina came up with a pretty good idea (albeit a little sadistic) to decide this match and Lynn wasn't about to back down from her counter-challenge! This match was more erotic than the first one, I think you'll like it!

Offline bigmack

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 03:08:57 PM »
Jeff  I loved your stories