News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Another young vs old catfight

• 5 Replies

Offline Links9911

• God Member
Another young vs old catfight
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:00:41 PM »
Another young vs old catfight. Rita (44 yrs, 5.5" 65 kg) vs Sheila (28 yrs, 5.8" 66 kg). Who wins this raging catfight?

Offline Jenny

• I love catfights!
Re: Another young vs old catfight
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 06:55:33 PM »
I picked Sheila to win easily.  IF Rita's true height is 5 ft 5, I'd guess she weighs considerably more than 65 kg.  I think her weight combined with her age would make her too slow and cause her to have less stamina than Sheila.  I'd love to fight Sheila, I think she'd be good.I'm older than her, shorter and heavier, but I'm in much better shape than Rita. I think it would be a tough fight but I think I could take Sheila. I wouldn't be eanting to fight if I didn't think I could take her. Of course this is a lot of surmising from just one picture each but that is my considered opinion.

Jenny

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 04:55:46 PM »
Rita looks tough but Lisa's youth will prevail.  :)

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 06:00:17 AM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,14070.0.html

link to Rita fist fights Sheila story-Rita followed Sheila to a parking garage to fight her.

Offline carolsingapore76

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2011, 12:06:30 AM »
I would go with rita
me into wrestling, catfighting, erotic, tagteam, fun , rough tough, all at the same time if possible lol dont matter who win so long its good let me know if ur interested in chatting or more..5'7" 160

BTW it be nice if you can reply to messages

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2011, 12:28:58 AM »
Old vs. Young?  They both plenty young to me.