News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Karen vs. Gail (two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)

• 24 Replies

Offline JackCatFan

Re: Karen vs. Gail (two guys arrange for their girlfriends to catfight)
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2010, 01:56:06 AM »
Interesting comments on a great match-up.

For me, this is a very close one. I think Karen might well be over-confident to begin with, as she looks to be in better shape than Gail, from what you can see here. Gail does look like she knows some dirty catfight tactics though and after expecting to surprise her early, Karen finds herself in trouble as Gail hangs in there and uses all her knowledge and experience to take it to Karen.

Karen rallies late and uses her better fitness to see her through but she knows she's been in a catfight after it's all done.

On the other hand.....

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 04:21:03 AM »
Can you just imagine after this argument has been going on for so long of a time that one night the argument escalates to the point where the two couples agree that Gail & Karen with fight it out in a closed parking lot to finally settle their differences & as if the passionate rivalry between the two woman wasn't enough, the boyfriends placed a substantial wager on the fight & got the woman to agree that the loser would have to service the winner.

The two couples arrive at the parking lot & agree that no one would interfere with the fight. Gail is wearing a almost see through white blouse, black mini skirt stockings & high heels, while Karen is wearing a yellow minidress, high heels & stockings. The two husbands sit down on a cement bench while the two woman walk out into the area near the elevators & stanbd facing eachother with hands on hips about 10 feet away from eachother. The husbands scream "begin,"

& the two woman take a few steps towards eachother & then as if planned they each lunge at eachother, grabbing for eachother's hair. They wrap both hands through eachothers hair & they start yanking, jerking, wrenching at eachothers hair & each woman is letting out little groans. Karen is bigger & stronger than Gail & slowly starts to get the better of Gail, pulling Gail around & ripping out more of Gail's hair. The suddenly Gail lets go of Karen's hair with her right hand & she makes a hard tight fist & she punches Karen "bang," right in her nose.

Karen is shocked & she lets go of Gails hair & steps back putting her hand to her nose & seeing a little blood trickling she becomes angry & screams, "alright, you wanna fight, you really wanna fight. I'll fuckin fight you Gail. Lets settle this once & for all." The two woman raise their fists up like men ready to fist fight. They start to circle eachother checking eachother out, while the two boyfriends are cheering their woman on.

Karen goes after Gail leading with her right fist, but as Gail raises up to block Karen's punch, Karen sends her left fist "bam," right into Gail's right eye. Gail is caught totally off guard & instantly Gail's eye starts to turn pink & get a little puffy. Then before Gail has a chance to think Karen sends her right fist "bang," right into Gail's mouth. Gail's lips split open & blood starts rolling from the corner of her mouth.

Gail is enraged & she pulls her right fist all the way back & she goes after Karen to bash her face in. She sends her fist plowing full force right at Karen's face, but Karen manages to step to the side & out of the way & Gail's punch misses Karen completely. Gail regains her balance & now Gail is livid. She lunges right at Karen & this time Karen isn't ready for her. Insanely Gail grabs Karen's hair & she starts swinging her around by her hair. She's ripping chunks of hair out of Karen's head & Karen is screaming as Gail shoves her sideways into the cement wall.

Karen bounces off of the concrete & Gail still holding onto Karen's hair pulls her off balance & Karen goes crashing down onto the cement on her hands & knee's. Gail is really pissed off & she kicks Karen "bang," right in her ribs screaming, "get up slut, I'm not finished with you yet." Gail kicks Karen in her ribs again & Karen groans "aahh," Gail sends her right foot at Karen's ribs again, but this time Karen manages to turn just enough & reach up with her hands & she grabs Gail's foot, & she pulls her foot up & Gail screams, "aahh," both from the shock & the pain as she she falls right over onto the concrete on her back.

Karen leaps on top of Gail, but Gail quickly manages to reach up & grab Karen's hair & she pulls Karen right off of her & the two woman start rolling back & forth across the concrete like a catfight, first Karen is on top, then Gail, then Karen gets back on top again, & then they let go of eachothers hair with one hand & they start punching eachother in the face each time one woman gets on top. Gail gets in a really hard punch to Karen's nose again & blood starts rolling from Karen's nose, then Karen punches Gail in her nose.

Finally Karen grabs Gail with her free hand too & she rolls on top & she starts "bang, bang, bang," hammering Gail's head against the concrete. First Gail gets this totally shocked & startled look on her face & then she bucks & kicks & she still has her hand wrapped in Karen's hair & she manages to pull Karen off of her.

Slowly the two woman start to get to their feet. Karen gets up while Gail is seeing stars & she's slightly dazed & her legs are a little rubbery as she manages to stand up. Karen grabs Gail's blouse & she starts pulling Gail forward into her fist. She's "bang, bang, bang," hammering Gail's nose with her fist, & Gail, her head is flopping back & forth & back & forth like a rag doll under Karen's punches. Blood starts gushing from Gail's nose & Gail wants to stop. She cry's out, "stop, please stop, I'm bleeding."

Karen pulls Gail forward & she grabs her blouse with her right hand too & she holds Gail up right in front of herself screaming right in Gail's shocked face, "alright, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell you boyfriend how tough you thought you were & how beat up & submissive you are to me after I knocked the shit out of you."

Gail cried out, "no, enough, you win, now stop," as she tries to pull away from Karen, but Karen pulls ehr back & then shoves her hard, & Gail's blouse rips right off of her body in Karen's hands as Gail stumbles backwards on her high heels & she almost falls over. Karen walks right up to Gail & she grabs her blouse, screaming right in Gail's face again, "you better say it cxnt or I'll rip your bra right off of your chest & use those flabby, pathetic little tits of yours as punching bags."

Gail cry's out, "no, stop," & Karen rips her bra right off of her chest & she raises her fists up[ like a man & she starts pummeling Gail's sexy C cup breasts, right fist "bam, left breast, left fist, "bam," right breast, "bam, bam, bam, bam," back & forth & back & forth, she's using Gail's breasts as punching bags. Feebly Gail is holding her hands out in front of herself & crying out, "stop, please stop," but Karen is pissed off & she won't stop. She just keeps on "bam, bam, bam, bam," pounding Gail's tits, until Gail's tits are all swollen & black & blue.

Gail has tears welling in her eyes & she cry's out, "honey, help me please help me," but honey is really turned on watching the two woman fighting & he won't do anything to help her.  Karen punches Gail "bang," right in her mouth again & this time she cracks one of Gail's front teeth & Gail's lips bust open & blood is rolling from her lips.

Gail is crying like a little girl as she's forced to become submissive to Karen & right in front of both of their boyfriends & she cry's out, "I thought I was tough honey. I thought I could beat Karen up, but I was wrong, I'm not so tough. Karen beat me up, she knocked the shit out of me & she made me submissive to her.

Karen is laughing as she screams, "that's right you weak, submissive little whore, & now beg me to let you suck my pussy clean."  Gail never thought that she would be the loser & she was totally disgusted by the thought, & she tries walking away, but Karen ran right after her, grabbing her shoulder, she spun Gail right back around to face her again screaming, "where do you think you're going bitch, I'm not finished with you yet." She grabbed Gail's hair & she walked Gail right over to the bench the two boyfriends had been sitting on screaming, "take off you skirt you whore."

Gail didn't do anything, so Karen punched Gail "bang," right in her already bloody nose again screaming, "get it through your head bitch, your going to suck me off or I'll knock your face in over & over again until you do, now beg me to suck my pussy clean bitch." Gail was scared & she was shaking in fear & she cried out, "please let me suck your pussy clean Karen, please let me lick your pussy clean Karen."  Karen screamed now take you skirt off bitch. Gail lowered her skirt & kicked it off & Karen screamed "now take off your panties."

Gail didn';t want to but she had no choice, she lowered her panties & kicked them off as well. Karen laughed & screamed "now bitch , stick your finger into you pussy & masturbate yourself while you suck my pussy clean. Gail took the middle finger of her left hand & she stuck it right into her wet, hot pussy & she started rubbing herself. Karen screamed, harder bitch, better than that, you better fuck yourself with your finger & make yourself come you whore bitch, or I'll beat you up all over again.

Gail was scared & she didn't want to make Karen angry as she started plunging her finger in & pulling it halfway out over & over again. Karen raises her dress up & lowered her panties. Then she sat down on the bench & spread her legs open as she screamed "come & get it bitch." Gail moved forward & she stuck her tongue out & she started licking Karen's pussy with her tongue. She's licking her pussy over & over again, feverishly like a dog licking its master, while she's shoving her finger in & out & in & out of her dripping wet pussy.

Karen looks down & she see's Gail's nipples are all hard & erect & sweat is rolling down her face mixing with her blood & her black eye make up, & she see's that Gail is panting & making these sexy little noises. "aahh, aahh, aahh, aahh," Karen laughs & she screams, "you're enjoying this you stupid whore bitch, aren't you. Look at her, look at how turned on she is being forced to lick my pussy clean & look at how excited she gets being forced to masturbate herself in front of everyone. Karen pulls Gail's head forward, deep into her crotch screaming, "suck me off whore, suck me off you bitch." Gail stuck her tongue deep into Karen's wet, hot pussy & Karen started exploding, causing Gail to explode into orgasm too.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2010, 06:09:59 PM »
As it seems the catfight between Karen and Gail is drawing to a close now, I thought I'd better contribute how I think this catfight would go.

I believe Karen would take Gail in this fight. Karen is the girl whose boyfriend is one of us, i.e. a guy who loves catfights. Karen is up for a catfight with Gail for several reasons which impress me.

1) She's doing it to please her man and turn him on which is an impressively hot thing for a woman to do for her guy.
2) She knows that Gail is hot looking so likes the idea of beating Gail in a catfight to prove she's better.
3) Karen is confident she is a better catfighter than Gail and looks upon Gail as a wimp.
4) Karen is enthusiastic about fighting Gail as she knows she's stronger, nastier, and more aggressive than Gail. Karen favours fighting a woman she thinks she has a good chance of winning against.

In comparison Gail does not have a boyfriend who is into catfighting, but her boyfriend is very proud of his attractive and beautiful girlfriend and does not like the idea of his friend's girlfriend (Karen) getting the better of his sexy woman in a fight. He once asked Gail if she could take Karen and Gail's reply was: "I could easily take her in a fight". That's all he needed to hear to know that Gail would do her best to impress him.

Karen would seriously go for Gail and be far more competitive than Gail would expect. Karen would seriously focus on hairpulling and dragging Gail to the ground. Gail would inevitably become pissed off at Karen's dirty tactics and probably would start to scratch, pull hair and do her best to defend herself against Karen who would be going all out to fuck Gail up to impress her man who would be watching these two women fight. Gail would soon realize she would have to fight for real against Karen's onslaught and determination to dominate the other woman.

Things would probably get out of hand and with Karen's strength and bitchy competitiveness, Gail would be seriously beasted, knocked about, have her hair pulled and slapped hard across the face as she scrapped with a very determined Karen.

In comparison, Karen is the better catfighter with the motivation and need to fuck Gail up. Gail would become emotionally enraged with Karen's lack of respect for her and dirty tactics. Gail would hurt Karen in return which would only piss Karen off even more as the fight became more aggressive and bitter with dirty tactics and an incredible amount of ruthless hairpulling.

I think Karen would also go for Gail's throat in order to choke her out, both girls would pull hair hard, but it would be Karen who would make sure she came out of this fight having her own way and proving she was the better woman between them. Gail would want to do this too, but lacks the toughness and competitive streak Karen excels in.

I see a tearful ending for Gail, she can only retaliate with hairpulling and scratching, but Karen will choke, viciously yank hair, slap, leg scissor, punch, scratch and force her impressively sized breasts into Gail's beautiful face to humiliate, dominate, and force Gail to either cry or submit to her.

Karen wins with a nasty and determined attitude to prove to her man she is a better woman than her sexy, curvy and bitchy looking opponent Gail.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:47:54 PM by pollman »

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2010, 06:38:23 PM »
See final vote below.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 10:44:01 AM by pollman »

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2010, 09:29:08 AM »
Wouldn't argue with the results of this pol.

Offline pollman

• God Member
  • Catfight enthusiast
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2010, 09:57:33 AM »
Karen 18 - 6 Gail

Karen wins

{alt}

Further votes and contributions are welcome if you would like to express who you think would win in a catfight between Karen and Gail.

Thanks Diane and DJ Crash for your further vote contributions and analysis. I have amended the final score and posted this new message as I am unable to modify my original post.

Thanks also to everyone who has contributed to this great catfight poll. There's been some absolutely amazing writing in this message thread which I'm sure has been entertaining reading for many other forum members.

[Score updated to include Wrestleman, Indianguy & Dougie's votes below.]
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 01:51:21 PM by pollman »

Offline Wrestleman

• The excitement is not knowing who will win!?
« Reply #21 on: January 01, 2011, 10:18:09 AM »
Karen will destroy her!

Offline indianguy

« Reply #22 on: January 01, 2011, 11:09:20 AM »
Karen for sure will win

Offline Dougie

« Reply #23 on: March 27, 2011, 04:14:48 AM »
Please express who you think would be the better catfighter between Karen and Gail by posting one of these girl's names (e.g 'Karen' or 'Gail') in a message below. Please feel free to leave comments on why you think one of these girls would be better at fighting than the other girl. Thanks :)

I was contacted several years ago by a guy who told me that he was always arguing with his friend about whose girlfriend would win in a catfight. Both these guys supplied me with some nice photos of their girlfriends and their stats, and instructed me to create a catfight poll to see which woman gained the most votes to settle the argument of who looked the better catfighter.

I thought it would be fascinating for forum members to decide and discuss which girl wins in this catfight matchup, as I know both these women (and their boyfriends) would be very proud to find out which catfighter guys favoured the most?

{alt}
Karen
Height: 5" 7"
Weight: 156lbs
Bust: 38D

{alt}
Gail
Height: 5" 6"
Weight: 126lbs
Bust: 34C

{alt}{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

Offline Dougie

« Reply #24 on: March 27, 2011, 04:21:34 AM »
Karen would dominate this fight from the start and wouldn't let up till Gail is crying for mercy.Karen in a run away.