News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Breast-sucking Catfight

• 0 Replies

tedfreele

Breast-sucking Catfight
« on: August 15, 2011, 07:53:15 PM »
A Breast-Sucking Catfight

Cast of characters:

Pat - neophite suck-fighter, whose sister -
Cindy - had arranged for a breast-sucking catfight with -
Adele - an old oponnent from when they were younger. The muscular, big-breasted Adele is seconded by -
Her sister - anxious to torture Pat with the electric cattleprods used to control possible breast biting!

Pat asked about the Girls Boxing Club that Cindy had gone to the night before and got a full rundown on the brunette's take on female fistcuffs! "Too bad you had a date, you would have really liked what I saw !" was Cindy's initial report about this Club !

"Keerist, the boxing part was overwhelmed by, 'Zero - Really vicious hairpulling, 'One - dirty catfighting, Two - lezzy cxnt-grabbing, Three - fisting contests for the hardest orgasms, Four - Simultaneous milking contests, Five - Our old high school cxnt Adele and her EVEN-BIGGER TITS strutting around with them bared! " adding "And I'm still exhausted from coming so hard and so often !"  Both Pat and Cindy were friendly with Adele and engaged in wrestling with the bigger girl, always somehow managing to get
hands onto Adele's oversized bosom (accidentally - hah) and then retell each other how hard they came over that sexy experience !

Please Note: Cindy is a REAL computer nut and the FIRST NUMBER IS ALWAYS ZERO !

Pat's mouth dropped, "Was it really Adele ?  I lost track of her when we went to college." questioning, "Does she still carry around those two monsters on her chest ?" hoping for a positive answer and continuing with, "And what's this milking contest business?" quite curious becaues of the name 'Adele' was synonymous with BIG TITS, her own major femlae shtick!

"Gawd yes, and they're even bigger than then - and inidentally, she wanted to know how you were and would you accept her challenge ?" Cindy's evil grin spreading as she added, "And I told her you would certainly welcome a chance to hear her screaming at what you were doing to her and she announced that you'd be there next Friday for the challenge !" Then continuing to describe the questioned 'new' female technique of 'better-woman-than-you, knowing Pat wouold have to find out soon anyway!

"Both girls have each others' tits for sucking, TOPGIRL suspended in a canvas stretcher with HER TITS hanging down over UNDERGIRL's open mouth through holes in the stretcher. This lets them both be able to use two hands on the opposing tits to squeeze the milk up (and down) into the other girl's eager mouth!" then pausing for adeep breath to quell the oncoming orgasm, Cindy went on to explain that every ten minutes of frenzied sucking they swapped positions after having their tits weighed to find the milk
lost to the opponent's wild sucking action. "Keerist, I got off each time that happened too, their tits were bright red from the mauling and the puddle of spat-out milk around UNDERGIRL's soaked hair was growing larger and larger, going on with, "Even though their squeals and cries were still audible through those big blobs of tit-meat, THAT got me off too, in between the breaks for weighing and I still was spurting jism out from around the vibrator handed to me when I came into the arena ."   

Then, smiling delightedly at her sister, Cindy gasped, "Both of them were having orgasms every few minutes from all this and several girls in the audience were fighting over vbrators to replace the ones where the batteries wore out!" adding "Some snotty little blonde tried to take mine, but left crying when I kicked her in the cxnt for grabbing at mine - damn little bitch must have been really hard up for an orgasm, so I gave it to her for having kicked her pussy!"

"Oh shit - what kind of a fight did you get me into?" Pat gasped, her mind going to the near-smothering she had gotten the last time she and Adele had catfought!" and finding that her frigging sister had assigned her to a milk sucking duel with a woman whose massive mammary glands would hardly fit inside a 56 KKK brassierre. "Keerist Cindy, I don't have that much milk in my tits, that bitch has gallons in one tit and she'll suck me dry before I've gotten a pint out of hers !"

"Oh don't be such a wuss!" Cindy grinned, I stopped at the shop and got all the stuff and your tits will be making milk so fast, she'll never be able to dry you out !" then adding, "And maybe you can figure some way to get the stuff out of her tits faster than just sucking one nipple at a time, those girls I watched last night would stuff both of their opponent's nipples inside their mouths and really suck hard !" going on to add, "C'mon, take these pills while I get some shots ready and we'll have a couple of
days to get your boobs ready for her, and besides, I'll be your monitor to make sure she doesn't start biting !" 

All of this tit-sucking stuff was already into both of their heads and Pat growled (semi angrily), "You fucking bitch, who gave you permission to get me into that kind of duel with that 'walking-pair-of-tits ?" This to serve a enough reason for a screaming double tit mauling with her big-breasted sister and be able to squirt her smelly jism into Pat's screaming mouth during their sisterly catfight that ended with massive kissing and breast sucking from the winner onto the grinning loser !

But Pat was really quite anxious to have Adele's huge monsters pressed against her face and gaping mouth. "I forgot what her nipples looked like, Cindy. Did you notice?" this after they had made up from the short catfight won by Pat, Cindy giggling as she thought about her sister being under Adele's huge mammary glands, her own in Adele's wildly sucking mouth. But Cindy was busy with building up Pat's dairy operation, sorting out the drugs and needles for enlivening her sister's mammary gland development and
recalling the wonderful orgasms she'd had with Adele's enormous tits in HER face, the shorter brunette Adele with her fingers exploring Cindy's vagina and working over her lengthening clitoris as Pat watched, entranced at Adele's big clit thrusting out inches below the big girl's vaginal entrance as she knelt over Pat's nude, prone. sexy body one hand massaging Pat's pussy and her mouth clamped over her thrusting breast! !

Adele, oversexed and little drunk had challenged them both to a two-on-one catfight, relying one her extra weight, strength and experience to be able to handle them both. But Cindy wanted a 'fair' fight and went at the muscular Adele's hair by herself as Pat watched ready to help if the under-experienced Cindy was being beaten too badly. Adele finally smothered Cindy into a faint and then trib-fucked the screaming Pat who had tried to pry Adele's tits away from around the shrieking Cindy's nose and mouth ! "You
stinking little bitch - you're next !" Adele had growled after she got up from over the barely conscious Cindy's limp body ! 

But Pat played possum and managed to get a few fingers up into Adele's cxnt when the muscular girl got off her limp and prone body! Adele smiled down at Pat and whispered, "I'll remember THAT! Someday you'll be sorry you started THAT with me !" And now this oncoming breastsucking duel - contest was to be it, but not in a private arena. but with other oversexed girls watching ! Adele called Pat and taunted her about the suck-fight and how far her empty breasts would hang down after Adele had really drained them.
Pat was somewhat concerned, realizing that those monsters on Adele's chest were so much bigger than hers that maybe she's have to start a real fight if Adele did get that much out of her smaller set of glands. "But maybe I'll figure something !" she thought and when Cindy came in with another injection, Pat did notice that both of her breasts were getting larger, nipples swollen and looking damp as if there was milk coming out ! Maybe she stood a chance with that big bitch, Adele ! 

And Cindy was forever feeling both Pat's tits and deciding that her potions were working and by Friday night, Pat's breasts were at least FFF in bra cup size and looked formidable to anyone with their face between them for smothering. "That big cxnt will have a hard time emptying those gazongas you have NOW !" Cindy giggled, diving into the left one to get a squirt of Pat's new milk out of it. "Hey, she's going to want to spend more time sucking these after you get hers emptied !" Cindy laughed as they drove
over to the Boxing Club for the big breast-suckng fight and maybe Pat winning the prize ! 

Inspecting the necessary equipment to make this fight as fair as possible, Pat saw that the canvas sling spporting TOPGIRL over the prone UNDERGIRL had breast holes all set up for Adele's huge mammaries. Taking off her T-shirt Pat pushed her tits into the holes and found that the holes weren't all that much bigger with her newly developed tits! Calling Cindy over Pat giggled,  "Hey you sexy bitch, look at this, her tits don't seem to be much bigger than mine !" as Cindy remarked, "Well, when they're in your
face you'll see !" Then looking further, Pat found the hole in the canvas that exposed TOPGIRL'S crotch. "I thought this was just a tit-sucking fight, what's with this opening right at the level of our pussies?"

"Well, the groups is always worried about tit-biting and if you try it in either position of TOPGIRL or UNDERGIRL you'll find a cattleprod being jammed into your cxnt and then your opponent has five minutes with your limp and unconscious body from the electric jolt you got!" then added, "We've never done that very hard to each other, but don't try it with that bitchy Adele, just suck both her tits dry so we can both have her here for whatever time is allowed for the winner's torturing the loser and then really
have a good tit-mauling and hear her screams when her big breasts fill up again and I help you with making her sorry she lost the suck-fight with you!"

Then Cindy told me that she was to monitor Adele in case SHE bit Pat's tits, "If she gets that desperate, I'll leave the current on for as long as I caN get away with it, then you can really give it to her good for biting your NEW BEAUTIES !" All of which was supposed to encourage Pat to have a good sucking of Adele's huge dairy, but this biting didn't sound so sexy and Cindy tried to encourage Pat to really get her drained quickly so she'd have less time to decide to start something like that !

Pat was familiar with Adele's massive display when we were friendlier. She had started their breast fighting first and then they 'graduated' to sucking, but THAT was THEN and from Cindy's description Adele had added a lot more to her BOSOM BEAUTY and now she was going to be reintroduced to Adele's even bigger breast development with the Herculean task of sucking both of them dry before Adele could suck Pat's newly lactating breasts equally! In truth Adele's bra cups were labelled JJJ, while Pat's had only
filled to FFF, so there was some possibility that Adele would prevail, but Pat wasn't too concerned, never having had an experience like this. She had worked on Adele's tits earlier with her hands gripping one big mound while her mouth was licking the rigid nipple, but Adele's wild shrieking at this stimulation had ended the fight and Adele's giant orgasm had sprayed jism all over Pat's face and hair. Pat recalled this and wondered whether Adele was still that oversexed about her tits and that maybe a few
orgasms would slow up her sucking so Pat's could get ahead of the bigger-breasted Adele ! This suck fight was going to be even more exciting than originally planned!

Adele came in with her monitor, her SISTER who was still a teenager although Adele claimed she was already 20, but anyway she didn't have very big breasts for 20, but then Adele must have gotten all the tit meat! The bitch looked at Pat's new tits and waved her cattleprod, "Hey bitch, bite her tits good and hard, she's such a bitch - I really want to spike you with this goody and then help Adele ruin YOUR TITS with MY TEETH !" all of this getting jism running down Pat's thigh in full view of the other three
women. Adele giggled to Cindy, "Ooooh, your sister's really getting hot about all this, let's get going, I'll probably have a few orgasms myself while I'm emptying her boobs, but I won't bite her - TOO HARD! I HOPE!"

Adele's nipples were quite swollen and hard as they puffed out from her four inch, dark brown aureoles. Pat wondered about how many pores were in those nipples, that would be affecting her milk flow. Her own nipples had five pores that Cindy had opened with frenzied sucking to get Pat used to being sucked, but was Adele more tender with those big things on her monster tits?

"I'll start as TOPGIRL" Adele laughed, "You'll need the advantage of gravity!" adding, "And we do use hands and fingers for stimulating, but watch that biting because my sister is real anxious to get that prod really far up into your pussy and then get to bite your tits REALLY HARD while you're out of it !" This prompting Cindy to wave HER cattle prod and commenting that Adele's sister couldn't be more anxious to electrically jolt Pat into unconscious than Cindy was to see Adele unconscious under both she and
Pat getting both of those big tits bitten by she and Cindy ! 

Looking up at Adele's huge glands about a foot above her Pat could see the milk oozing from Adele's opened pores. Adele was just as excited about this breast sucking as the other three and when the stretcher the big girl was tied down in was lowered, the suckng sounds began, each woman excitedly grabbing the other's tits in both hands for horrendous squeezing, the milk squirting hard jets inside both mouths, lips tight around the massive glands and the sharp teeth scraping the excited, squirting nipples as
each woman's clit began to swell out of it's cave - Pat's upward and Adele's down into the stretcher hole where Pat could see it and realize that her opponent was as excited about this as she was!

But suddenly Adele left Pat's nipple and began to scream wildly into orgasm, Pat moved her head slightly to see her opponent's clitoris, swollen and lengthened out nearly a foot - pulsing wildly from the big girl's orgasm from Pat's frenzied sucking ! This had its effect on Pat and she reached up over her head to grasp the hot clit and force Adele's shrieking pleasure to repeat itself again and again - all the while sucking first one nipple and then the other on the orgasmng Adele's huge glands hanging just
above her face. Adele was losing milk like Niagara Falls and her mouth was spending its time, not sucking, but gasping for air through another and another wild blasting orgasm from Pat's squeezing and jerking off of her swollen clitoris!

At the next position swap and breast weighing, Adele sneered, "I can fuck around with YOUR clit too, you little bitch. I'll screw up your breast sucking too and your clit will get jerked off so hard, you'll pass out and then I'll get to empty your puny tits! That next round both girls orgasmed so hard and so many times that it was only by extreme self-control that they didn't bite each other. Both Adele and Pat were so into the wild jerking-off they were doing to each others' clits that hardly any milk got
sucked out of all their tits, both girls screaaming curses at each other between their orgiastic shrieks of pleasure at the massive orgasms they were going through!

After some fifty extremely violent spasms, Pat released Adele's clitoris, realizing Adele was just about fucked out and then heard Adele's sister screaming that Pat had fouled Adele with the clit massage and then Cindy screaming back that it was a fair tactic and that she had better not attack Pat with her cattleprod. Now Pat could hear their catfight fight next to she nd Adele and the two younger attendant girls trying to pull them apart and screaming about the cattleprod-jamming they were doing into
each others' crotches . Pat and Adele's sister were having a dildo fight over Pat's jerking off of Adele's overgrown clitoris and her milk while Pat kept sucking Adele's huge breasts!

But now it was tme for the position swap and Adele's limp body was lifted away from Pat's, beneath the bigger girl. Adele's clitoris had shrunken back into her crotch, but now Pat's organ was standing out as Cindy said, "KEERIST PAT, DID YOU CUM WITH YOUR CLITORIS ALL THAT WAY OUT OF YOUR PUSSY ?" Going on with, "Adele must have gotten off more than twenty times with your jerking her off, Did she stop milking you while she was orgasming?"

Then pointing to the big girl who was beng slapped awake by her sister, Pat could see big wrinkles in her opponent's breast skins, and thought, "Well, she couldn't suck my tits while she was cumming so hard, so she'll try that on me this next round when I'm TOPGIRL!" And after Pat's eager bosom was lowered down to where the anxious Adele's open mouth was waiting for them, Pat heard Adele's whisper that she'd lose a lot of milk when Adele worked her up into a big series of orgasms and her breast sucking would
slow way down. But Pat's defense was to scream and shriek with such abandon and pleasure that Adele would get off a few herself and Pat would make so much noise, even wth her mouth filled with massive mouthfuls of Adele's breast gland that the big girl would break into her involuntary orgiastic spasms, both from Pat's violent sucking and her loud screaming that explained how Adele was forcing her into such hard and violent orgasms.

And then, at the next position swap, Adele's sister whispered to her about how shrunken both of her big breasts were becoming - seeing the furrows and wrinkles in those two huge monsters. "That fucking bitch is ruining your lovely tits !" Adele's sister complained as Cindy began pointing at the big girl's emptying dairy and complimenting Pat on her expertise - really angering Adele who now began to really rough up Pat's breasts with both hands on the tit she was busily thrashing and squirming her own chest,
trying to break her opponent's hold on her monsters. Pat began to worry as Adele really went to work to drain her breasts and win the fight - and Pat for three whole days of mauling, biting and generally painful torture for the long weekend coming up.  This was the advertised prize for the breast sucking winner and it began to look as if Pat was going to end up with nearly empty, flopping bags of tit skin eventually, as Adele's screaming submissive !

But the excited Pat THOUGHT OTHERWISE - "Those big aureoloes each only have one nipple, but what are those protusions around the edges - maybe extra milk faucets for women with multiple kids sucking them !" So during the next breast sucking round, Pat began to concentrate on these newly discovered pore openings around the edges of Adele's big aureoloes. After a minute of the first trial, Pat found she was draining immense quantities of Adele's warm milk and when it came time to swap positions again, the big
girl's breasts were definitely being drained faster than Pat's and after two more position swaps, Adele refused to give in even with one breast now completely empty and flopping about loose when she moved around, screamed angrily at her sister for throwing in the towel and making her surrender this wild breast-sucking duel.

Pat's breasts were also soft and somewhat cascading, but when Adele saw herself in a mirror, she shrieked in dismay and turned toward Pat and Cindy, "You dirty fucking bitch, look at what you did to my beautiful breasts!" beginning to cry bitterly and wail at her tragic loss! Really pitying the big girl, Pat stepped over to comfort her, although Adele's sister tried to push her away. Really anxious to fight, Cindy grabbed Adele's sister by the hair for a rousing catfight and Adele and Pat began to kiss and Pat
commisserated with the floppy-breasted Adele, consoling her by suggesting that the weekend torturing session would really be a weekend of wild and glorious fucking and blasting orgasms in a private room, instead of the advertised winner's prize of rough female torture for the loser!

And that was what happened, only Cindy and Adele's sister joined them after THEIR DIRTY CATFIGHT for four-way female festivities in the overheated torture chamber, deafening shrieks and screams accompanying the moans of multiple orgasms for the entire weekend!

Later in the week after that long weekend romp, the cleaning women coughed and spluttered at the female jism odor that the four women had sprayed from their orgasming pussies during their shrieking catfights and extreme breast suckings !