News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Story: Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert

• 2 Replies

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Story: Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert
« on: June 15, 2011, 08:00:44 PM »
Hi! I have always enjoyed reading fight stories written here by various members, but have never written any myself. I decided I may as well have at least one go and see how I fare with it. So, apologies if this is horrible. You're witnessing my VERY first attempt. Ever. For my debut, I have chosen to throw a couple of my current favorite babes against each other. Sophia Bush and Lacey Chabert. I'll probably keep it pretty short and sweet for starters. But I hope it's at least a somewhat enjoyable read! Thanks for reading, and any feedback is appreciated. :)

Ok...

Sophia Bush:
{alt}

Lacey Chabert:
{alt}

Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert

Both girls sauntered towards each other in the middle of the ring, quite confident about putting the other out. Lacey's large breasts jiggled excitedly in her bikini top as she warmed up for the match, much to the delight of the spectators. She smirked at the slightly taller Sophia Bush stretching at the other side of the ring. “Ready to taste my tits, Sophie?" Lacey taunted. Sophia grinned wickedly, "Oh there won't be anybody tasting those slutbags for a loooooong time." Lacey's eyes narrowed. "Jealous, huh? I guess it must be hard having never developed real breasts."

Lacey's final comment did the trick. Sophia was fuming at the well-endowed brunette as she approached her in the middle of the ring. She wound up and let go of a huge slap, smacking Lacey's left breast across her chest. The impact of the blow knocked the breast clean out of her top! Chabert squealed and quickly covered up, fitting the large orb back into her bikini. A sly smile crossed Sophia's lips as Lacey glared at her. "Don't you dare touch my breasts again," Lacey threatened. "Aww, you better get used to it," Sophia retorted. "I'm going to pop one of them by the time this match is over."

Lacey was infuriated. How dare that slut go after her prized assets like that! Lacey lunged at her opponent, grabbing two fists of brunette hair and tugging relentlessly. Sophia replied in kind, digging her fingers into her foe's roots and tearing her head side to side with all her might. The two girls tore strand after strand of hair from each other's scalp, eliciting screams from the girls. Lacey finally broke the stalemate with a strong knee lifted firmly between Sophia's legs. Sophia's mouth gaped open as she gasped for air, and she bent over, releasing her grip on Lacey's hair. Lacey released hair also, and she surveyed the situation as Sophia sucked in lung-fulls of air.

As Sophia began to stand straight, Lacey clenched her fist and wound up for an uppercut, aiming for some payback. Sophia squealed as Lacey connected with a solid uppercut to the underside of her left breast. Sophia's tit flew straight up and bounced out of her bikini on the way down. Lacey grinned evilly as it bounced awkwardly against Sophia's chest, and Lacey wasted no time in making her next move. Before Sophia could even think about placing the jiggling breast back into her bikini, Lacey reached out her right hand and pinched Sophia's nipple painfully. Sophia's eyes went wide and she gasped as she realized what she was in for.

Lacey pinched and twisted, torturing poor Sophia's left nipple, as Sophia wailed in pain. Sophia's knees went weak, and suddenly she dropped to the canvas, with Lacey falling on top of her. Lacey's grip slipped as they fell, but she recovered faster as she collapsed onto her rival. Now in an even more superior position, Lacey stretched her fingers and taunted the frightened Sophia beneath her. "Now, what were you saying about popping one of my tits, Sophie?" Sophia's eyes widened in horror again, and she made a feeble attempt to plea with Lacey. "Please, not my tits, Lacey. Pleeeassse." Lacey just laughed and started to strip Sophia of her bikini top. "Bitch, I'm going to beat your boobs black and blue," threatened a confident Lacey.

Sophia began to wimper now as Lacey cocked back a fist. Following a cruel giggle, Lacey began hammering away at Sophia's breasts. Sophia's boobs were battered about her chest as Lacey alternated between sending them flying and smashing them against Sophia's ribs. Bruises and welts started to form as Lacey refused to let up the tit beating. Tears welled in Sophia's eyes as her poor breasts were absolutely pummeled by her aggressive rival. Lacey's grin grew larger as she watched tears run down her helpless foe's cheeks as her boobs started to swell.

Lacey stopped her beating of Sophia's breasts for a moment and instead landed a heavy slap across the pinned girl's cute face. "I think your pathetic little titties are done, Sophie" taunted Lacey. "Now, how about we rearrange that ugly face of yours?" Lacey jabbed a fist at Sophia's mouth, splitting her bottom lip. "Scared yet, Sophie? I've only just started." Sophia started to panic. She squirmed and bucked as hard as she could in an attempt to knock Lacey off of her. Lacey leaned forward and buried her hands in Sophia's hair as she bucked, holding herself firmly atop of her opponent. Sophia could not throw Lacey off her. But in her furious struggle to get free, she did manage to wrestle her right arm out from under the other girl. Sophia stopped squirming and Lacey wound up for another slap.

SPLAT!

Lacey's mouth opened in pained surprise as her left breast was flattened against her chest. She looked down to see Sophia's free right hand winding up again. Sophia slapped Lacey's left tit again and it bounced out of her bikini top and wobbled about her chest. Sophia wasted no time and dug her fingers into Lacey's exposed breast. She twisted it right, then left, and tugged on it painfully. Lacey wailed as her breast was viciously tugged and sent a slap across Sophia's left cheek, making her loosen her grip on the tit. Lacey rolled away from Sophia, massaging her sore breast, as Sophia slowly sat up, cradling her bruised boobs.

Sophia looked down at her boobs. They were bruised and incredibly sore. She glared daggers at Lacey, who was in the process of fitting her left boob back into her bikini top. "You're going to pay for this," snarled Sophia. "I'm going to enjoy making you squeal when I'm destroying your fat ass." Lacey smirked smugly. "Poor Sophie, are you upset because I ruined your little boobs?" The comment hit its mark. In a fit of rage, Sophia charged at her opponent, intent on shutting her up. The two beauties slammed together hard as Sophia spear tackled Lacey. Lacey gasped in as much air as possible as Sophia's shoulder rammed into her stomach and then her back slapped against the ground. Sophia landed on top and furiously sent slap after slap across Lacey's cheeks.

Lacey could not fight back as her read rocked side to side. Sophia stopped the slapping and Lacey shook her head, trying to regain her senses. She looked up at her foe in time to see Sophia grabbing her bikini top. With one mighty yank, Sophia ripped Lacey's top clean off, exposing her large, perky breasts. Lacey looked worried. And well she should be. An evil grin grew wide across Sophia's face as she stared down at the twin targets below her. She sharply slapped one boob, then the other, and giggled as she watched Lacey's breasts jiggle across her chest.

"Payback's a bitch, isn't it Lacey darling?" Sophia taunted. Lacey snapped back, "you're the bitch! Just wait 'til I get back on top. You'll wish you were never born." Sophia laughed down at her pinned foe and dug her elbow into Lacey's breast, grinding it against her nipple. Sophia grinned as Lacey let out a yelp. "You shouldn't make threats in such a vulnerable position," Sophia warned her rival. "It might tempt me into humiliating you even further." With that, Sophia rested her hands on the outside of each of Lacey's breasts and slammed them towards each other, smashing them together. Lacey groaned as Sophia ground them together, completely manhandling Lacey's proud jugs. Sophia then moved her fingers to each nipple and pinched and twisted, making Lacey howl and squirm beneath her.

Sophia smirked at her foe and paused the nipple torture. "I'm so sick of your face," laughed Sophia, as she cocked back a fist and sent it straight into Lacey's nose. "Ow!" yelled Lacey as her nose met with Sophia's knuckles. Sophia jabbed at Lacey's face again, this time socking her in the eye. "Ahh!" Lacey wailed and flinched as her eye was struck hard. Sophia seemed to enjoy this torture and raised her fist again while taunting her foe. "Fancy a nose job, Lacey?" Lacey shook her head timidly. "No... don't..." Lacey weakly protested. Sophia ignored Lacey's plea, smirked and threw another punch into Lacey's nose, this time making a crunching noise. Lacey's face contorted in pain as blood began trickling from one of her nostrils. "Don't worry," Sophia assured the teary-eyed Lacey. "You're no uglier than you were before we started."

Sophia smugly stood from her opponent and smiled down at her handy work. "Okay, which part of you should I rearrange next?" Sophia asked rhetorically. Sophia wasn't expecting much more of a fight from Lacey, but Lacey had other ideas, and kicked up sharply, cracking her foot between Sophia's legs. Sophia's mouth gaped open and her hands shot to her crotch as she sunk to her knees. Lacey slowly stood up and approached her winded foe. "You dumb slut," insulted Lacey. "I knew if I waited long enough you'd leave your legs wide open for me." Lacey grabbed two fists of Sophia's hair, but before she could make another move, Sophia jabbed her fist straight into Lacey's crotch. It was Lacey's turn to moan and drop to her knees with her hands between her legs.

Sophia and Lacey glared at each other face to face on their knees. Simultaneously, the two Hollywood cuties lunged at each other and buried her fingers in the other's hair. Their heads were shaken side to side as each refused to loosen her grip on the other's tassels. Eventually the two women lost balance and fell on their sides, still keeping their grip on each other's manes. But something had to give eventually, and it did. Lacey squealed as Sophia's hand shot away from her scalp and took with it a large clump of brunette hair. Lacey's hands let go of her enemy's hair and reached to her own head. Sophia sat up, laughing. "Told you I'd make you squeal." An infuriated Lacey kicked out with both legs at once, smashing her feet against Sophia's bare breasts, flattening them against her chest and knocking her onto her back. "Let me return the favor," Lacey smirked evilly as she crawled towards Sophia and grabbed her ankles. Lacey pulled her opponent's legs wide apart and shot her right foot straight into Sophia's crotch, making her yell. Lacey repeated the move and Sophia let out a sharp scream. "Not quite a squeal, but I know how to get that out of you, don't I Sophie?" Lacey grinned.

Lacey crawled over her writhing rival's legs until she got to her already bruised and battered boobs. She dug her nails deep into Sophia's softened breast and twisted. This time Sophia really squealed as her tender boob was completely destroyed. "That's it," Lacey demanded. "Squeal for me again." Lacey kept mauling Sophia's breast with one hand, while she reach between her foe's legs with her other hand and clawed away at her most sensitive area. Sophia's squeals could have been heard for miles. Her legs flailed wildly as she was completely humiliated by her rival. "Alright, time to put you out," Lacey told her writhing opponent as she stopped her torturing of Sophia's body and grabbed her by the hair. Sophia winced in defiance as her face was forcefully pulled into Lacey's deep cleavage in a breast smother.

Lacey had a grin ear to ear as her proud breasts engulfed Sophia's cute face. With her face buried in her opponent's tits and slowly losing air, Sophia's situation became dire. She started to go limp against Lacey's body. There was only one thing she could think to do to escape.

'AAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!' Lacey screamed in agony as her tit was bitten hard by Sophia's buried mouth. Sophia's head thrashed side to side as she gnawed on soft tit-flesh, desperate to free her face from her enemy's dangerous smothering attempt. Lacey fell backwards and Sophia finally let go, sucking in mouthfuls of air, trying to breathe again.

Lacey lay in the fetal position, nursing her wounded breast, rocking back and forth in utter anguish. She couldn't believe what had happened to her boob. She had never been in so much agony. And she had been so close to putting Sophia out. Tears streamed down Lacey's face as all she could wish for was for the pain in her chest to be over. Sophia recovered and approached Lacey, still gulping in air, but able to taunt her damaged opponent. "Turns out you were right, Lacey. I did taste your tits. I wish I hadn't; I've been trying to cut fat out of my diet." Sophia kicked her rival in the ribs, knocking her onto her back. Sophia crouched next to Lacey and slapped her boob, giggling as it wobbled about Lacey's chest. "Still proud of your floppy cow udders now, fat-ass?" Sophia questioned her wincing rival. Lacey glared up at her foe through teary eyes and answered angrily, "They'll always be bigger and better than yours." Sophia shook her head at Lacey's defiance. "We'll see about that, slut," Sophia grinned.

Sophia lay by her opponent and trapped Lacey's breasts between her strong legs. "Just as I promised, I'm going to pop your tit," Sophia warned her worried foe. "Then we'll see who has the better breasts." Lacey's eyes went wide in horror. Sophia clamped her legs together, crushing Lacey's impressive boobs between her legs.

'N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!' Lacey howled violently as the pain in her breasts became absolutely unbearable. Lacey tapped her hand wildly against Sophia's leg. "I - I give up! I give up!" Lacey surrendered, praying that Sophia would release the pressure on her poor boobs.

Sophia grinned wickedly. "And whose tits are better?" Lacey's boobs felt as if they were about to burst. "Y-Yours... Yours are," stammered Lacey. "That's right," Sophia taunted as she unwrapped her legs from around her foe's breasts. "My tits are better, aren't they, Lacey?"

Lacey's hands flew to her chest, as if trying to hold them on. She sobbed pitifully as she answered her tormentor. "Y-Y-Yes, okay, y-your tits are better than mine, Sophia. Yours are th-the b-best."

Sophia smiled, satisfied. "Very good, Lacey. I knew you would see the light. But I'm not quite done humiliating you yet." Lacey panicked and tried to madly scramble away, but Sophia grabbed her by the ankles and dragged her near. "Don't worry, I promise I'll leave your boobs alone," cooed Sophia. "I've done a good enough number on them." Instead, Sophia straddled Lacey's back, facing her legs. She slowly pulled Lacey's bikini bottoms away form her ass, taunting her all the while. "Oh, wow, you ARE a fat-ass, Lacey. How about I knock a few pounds off it for you?"

Sophia wound back and 'SLAPPP!' Lacey gasped again and again as Sophia landed slap after slap across Lacey's sexy backside. "Remember," Sophia told her beaten rival, "you earned this spanking." Sophia grinned victoriously as she spanked Lacey's ass relentlessly until she eventually decided that Lacey had learned her lesson.

- The End

Offline orbsessed

Re: Story: Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2011, 10:53:04 AM »
Great story! A very good, hot match-up with some excellent back-and-forth action and a clear winner – nicely done. The trash-talk throughout was also pretty cool and it’s always nice to see Lacey’s chest getting some specia attention (although I'm not sure she would've enjoyed it as much as I did ;D). Thank you for a very entertaining tale and I hope you write more!

Offline Jimi

• God Member
Re: Story: Sophia Bush vs Lacey Chabert
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2011, 02:08:29 AM »
Thank you very much, Orbsessed! I really appreciate that. You've encouraged me to write some more. And I'm more than happy to take requests if there's any particular match you'd like to see. Thanks again for the kind words!