News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Audition- Part 3

• 1 Replies

Offline marlowe

• I love catfights!
The Audition- Part 3
« on: August 09, 2011, 03:06:15 PM »
Sophie slammed through the bathroom door, four inch spikes stabbing the expensively tiled floor angrily before rounding on the equally aggressively striding redhead behind her. 'Right, you fucking bitch, we need to talk and get this sorted out once and for all,' a black nailed finger thrust forward into the face of her enemy.
'You're fucking right we need to talk you tart,' Liz's own digit pointed back in response. 'There is no fucking way I am going to let a bitch like you get the part Sophie you slut.'
'Yeah, and how are you going to stop me Lizzy bitch?' hands immediately went to the dark haired girl's side, her head raised proudly, her chest thrust forward.
'Well why don't we find that out here and now dear?' the redhead spat the last word our as her hands went to her hips, her head and breasts affecting the same pose as her rival.
The situation was slightly absurd, both girls knew it in the whirlwind of rage, agitation, nervousness and excitement that made their stomachs knot, breasts swell and hearts beat all the faster but hate can drive one to the most bizarre scenes. They had argued like this previously but there was something that drew them almost instantly to the idea of physical competition unlike ever before.
'It'd be my pleasure honey.' Sophie's long fingers were already pulling her red blouse from the waistband of her skirt as she began to circle Elizabeth, heels clicking viciously on the floor.'We should have had this out like this years ago, bitch!' her voice a snarl of feminine anger, mascarad eyes locked with her foe.
'I couldn't agree more you whore' the redhead spat back, her heels echoing in an awkward rhythm with her. 'I've always wanted to rip that fucking scarecrow mop out of your head slut!'
'Is that so you ginger whore, well you'll be pleased to know the feeling is mutual.' Sophie's blouse was out now, her nailed fingers flexing at her sides.'You don't know HOW many times I've wanted to scratch that make up from your tarted up face!'
'Well now's your fucking chance bitch, let's see what you've got!'

But once again things weren't to turn out quite as they had expected, their raised voices must have drawn attention as the sound of the outer door opening echoed within the room. Both women looked to the door, then their eyes met in scorn and hate and then in an almost surreally comical moment of unwitting mutual agreement they clattered into the same cubicle. It slammed shut and the inner door opened,  the sound of sensible footwear padded in. The footsteps made their way over to the sink and the sound of a make up bag or some-such being placed down echoed in the silence but in the confines of the cubicle this was barely noticed. The two were inches apart, their perfumes offending each other's nostrils as their breasts rose and fell, facing each other across the toilet. Awkwardly Sophie placed one heel onto the seat, trying to better exploit the space. Almost as if in response to this Elizabeth placed hers next to it, expensive shoes grazed as they burned into each other's eyes.
'Fucking bitch' the redhead mouthed
'Slut,' riposted Sophie silently. She pushed her foot against the redhead's in a vapid act of thwarted aggression, her pent up rage driving her to compete in whatever way she could. Elizabeth did not disappoint in reciprocating in kind and pushing her foot back, stockinged calves pushing together as eyes locked, the two of them leaning forward and biting their lower painted lips. The tension of their locked limbs was enough to drive the catlust to the surface as suddenly Sophie launched her right hand forward to grab at the red hair hanging in front of her but no sooner had she seized those fiery locks than she felt a searing pain in her own scalp as crimson nailed fingers yanked her long dark mane. Both women had to bite harder on their lips to stop themselves from yelling out but it did not stop them from pulling harder in a tug of war, bracing their long legs against the cubicle wall in a silent battle. 

Outside the arrival seemed to be fiddling with some paraphernalia while the two yanked long and contrasting hair, pulling their heads to awkward angles in the instinctive way that only girls can. Both continued to glare hard as their soundless war went on, Sophie suddenly thrusting her hand forward and pushing it under Elizabeth's chin, pushing her head back, squeezing her cheeks, fingers feeling the slick glossiness of her made up face. Liz thrust hers back, spreading her hand across the dark haired woman's features, pushing her nose in, nails pressing into her forehead as the two strained and tried to hold back from gasping and groaning. And all the time their long legs pushed against each other, skirts riding to expose expensive nylons which hissed with each gradual movement. The cramped space twisted and contorted their bodies as they pushed and struggled in an instinctive and instant expression of mutual hatred. The sound of heavy snorting outside barely registered as clearly the visitor had come to do a little more than touch up her make up but this restrictive battle could only result in a stalemate no matter how many times they renewed grips on hair, turned their bodies or pushed their hands into each other's faces. And then there was the sudden sound of those flat footsteps and the door opening and the unwelcome visitor left. Almost as if by silent agreement the two suddenly let go and nearly fell out of the cubicle with a wicked clatter of heels. They looked up at the mirror, their faces glowing and flushed, their hair dishevelled, skirts awkwardly raised towards stocking tops. Now panting, each of them feeling the fire in their scalp and on their faces with make up slightly smeared, they glared at their rival in the mirror.
'This is no good bitch, we can't have this out here,' gulped Sophie staring at the redheaded reflection looking back at her.
'You're right tart,' snarled Elizabeth back before turning to the dark haired woman in turn moving to face her. 'I say fuck this training nonsense, let's have this out at the fucking hotel you fucking cxnt'
The c word hit Sophie as hard as any slap and her vehemence seemed exacerbated by it- 'You're right you cxnt, let's settle this there. No fucking silly wrestle in any fucking ring you bitch, let's sort this out with a good old fashioned catfight, you against me, tooth and fucking nail- the better woman gets the part!'
'I couldn't think of any better way to do it to fucking bitch.' Liz's Irish brogue was obvious now, 'Get into each other's face and sort out this bad blood once and for fucking all. We've been needing this fucking fight for years bitch'
'We fucking have whore so let's fucking hate it.' The two were swelled with hate and illogical catfight lust, usually civil and respectable performers swearing like back alley whores overcome with spite and no one to stop them. 'Let's fucking go then cxnt' Liz swept her mane back into something slightly less dishevelled than before and stalked out. Sophie shot a final look at herself in the mirror, looking at her tousled hair and smoothing down her skirt, inside she knew that she was going to look a damned sight worse than this at the end of this altercation, but what the fuck, finally they were going to have their  catfight!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
Re: The Audition- Part 3
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2011, 03:10:18 PM »
Some nice trash talk there!  ;D
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)