News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Real Encounter- True Story.

• 0 Replies

Offline Keri Mckay

Real Encounter- True Story.
« on: August 12, 2011, 02:10:38 AM »
True Story

So Hi all....so i have given up meeting a real female of this site...no one ever want to confirm they are who they say they are...so here is a True Story...and iam willing to prove it real...ask me how later. And you have to be a woman

I will give you my story in point form since i can't spell and i have really bad grammer

-I posted a Ad on Craigslist I got like 8 hits...only 3 would voice verify...via phone or webcam
-I met 2 the 3rd back away after i told her what i wanted
-the first woman i met. is who i fought infront of her husband her first time my 4th time for me
-we did fought in her house it took 3 weeks to set up since iam in vancouver and she is from seattle.
-we did a limited rule catfight/wrestling nothing to the face no blood no trying to put the other in the hospital
-we met at a pub in settle and agree to the rules in person as we did via phone
-i got to the house with her....had a few drinks with both of them....went to a bedroom and changed so did she
-came out...was a bit scared hubby watching and all had a few choice words and a few shoves to each other  here and there
-then with out a warning...we both attacked each other.....i was pretty to it was at the point i said....screw you bitch and go fuck yourself
-we fought for like 5 mins...and stopped and had a few more words and went at it again
-this happend back and forth for like a hour
-clothing was ripped and a few things where done to each other with out warning like her bitting my left breast like me knee her in her clit and then...slamming her head against the sofa
-hubby watch did not say a word at all not even a cheer for the wife
-at one point we we did not move of the floor locked in body to body....just talking shit complete shit to each other
-and then...with out warning...she said STOP and the arranged fight was over.....3hours
-we got up i got changed...had a drink with the husband and her....to a point...even had a few more intresting words to each other
-i left she drove me to my hotel. we did not really talk just small talk about usa life compared to canada

So there you go all...but it gets better....

one month later

iam at the mall in bellisfair mall which is close to the us/canadian boarder. and who do i run into....well well..its her.

-we chatted for a bit and parted ways
-say her a few times just smiled and keeped on walking
-went to grab a bit to eat...way her sitting down eating as well
-i sat down and with in minutes we locked eyes
-i finish she finish....and of course we walk to each other
-she said we should hang out and do it again some time
-i said to bad you don't have your passport i would invite you over...and kick your ass....and i lol
-she lol...i do..have my passport
-laughing stoped
-it go...ackward real fast
-i smiled...in a joking way...i live only half hour over the boarder...smiled thinking she would say...next time
-she looked at me...only thing i have to do is make a call to hubby....and we can be on our way
-iam like really in total shock
-yup she says really
-ok then we both head out the doors to her car...she makes the call...tells him the truth...and we are on our way
-gave her my address and number again...in case she can't find the place...but she was right on my tale the whole way there to my place
- got to the driveway she pulled up...i was already out
-we just looked at each other and walk to the door
-said come on in

finish the rest later......

keri