News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Story:Katy Tries Again

• 5 Replies

Offline cager

• God Member
Story:Katy Tries Again
« on: August 12, 2011, 04:57:42 AM »
Disclaimer:all Fighters are over the age of 18! Prologue:in a Hotel Room somewhere in Miami,Katy Perry is sparring with a Blonde Woman,Both in Bikinis. the Sparring Session ends with the Blonde Woman giving Katy a Gentle pat on the Ass and Says,"Great Workout,You are Ready for Tonite!" Katy smiles and Replies,"Yes. Lady Gaga is gonna be Bloodied,Beaten,and Begging Me to Stop Pounding her!" at the Same Time,in a Warehouse 2 blocks down,a Topless Lady Gaga is Busy 'Tuning up' for her Rematch with Katy by Fighting a Petite Brunette that is a Look a Like for Katy in a Cage Match! the Katy Lookalike is Barely able to stand,and Taps the Cage wall to Signal her Submission! Lady Gaga helps her 'Sparring Partner' to her Feet and Plants a Kiss on the Girl's Lips before Signalling for 2 Nurses to help the girl out of the Cage. a Woman standing in the Shadows Comments,"Katy is Mine when You're Done beating Her Bloody,OK?" Lady Gaga grins and Replies,"Agreed.Just Don't Kill her,OK? we Need Someone to be a 'Beat up Doll ' for good Entertainment Value,OK?" the Woman replies,"Good Point,I'll just Spank that Little Ass of Hers until She Cries her Eyes out!"                                                         

The Fight: in an Exclusive Club Somewhere in Miami, a Steel Cage is Waiting for the 2 Celebrity Gladiatrixes to enter it! in Her Dressing Room,Katy Perry is helped into a Gold Metallic Bikini Top with a Hot Pink G-String Bottom by her Blonde 'Sparring Partner'! the Blonde Says,"Good Luck,Try Not to become a Bloody Babe,OK?" Katy gives her 'Sparring Partner' a Peck on the Cheek and Says,"Relax,Lady Gaga ain't gonna Beat Me this Time! Why Don't you head for that Club You like to go to and Find someone to 'Muff dive' on instead of Watching my fight,OK?" the Blonde nods and Replies,"Sounds Good, I need a Little Pussy Tonight Anyhow!"  at the same Time, in a Private Room Above Katy's,a Woman is getting ready by pulling on a Red Latex G-String as she waits for the Signal to enter the cage and Dominate Katy for the Well Heeled Crowd. Across the Hall, in Her dressing Room,Lady Gaga is Helped into a Spiked Leather Bikini Top & a 2 tone Red & Black Latex G-String Bottom by a Local dancer who says to Lady Gaga,"Beat that Little Hoe into a Bloody Mess,OK? You're Ten Times Better than Her,IMHO!" Lady Gaga grins and Plants a Big Kiss on the Latina's Lips and Replies,"Thanks,Why don't you see about doing some 'Pussy Hunting' while Beat Katy Senseless,OK?" the Tone used to signal 'Fight Time' sounds before the Latina can Respond. 

The Ring Looms Menacingly as Katy Enters,and Finds Lady Gaga waiting.a Blonde in a 2 Piece Gold Bikini Announces,"Ladies,this is a 'Miami Wildcat' Match. this Fight Ends When one of You drops to an All Fours Postion or is Down on her Knees. There is No Time Limit! she exits just Before the bell Sounds. after the bell,Katy & Lady Gaga Engage in a Test of Strength that Lasts for ten minutes,before they seperate! Katy,because of the Hot Overhead lights,is Already Coated with a fine film of Sweat. Katy Charges at Lady Gaga,Who Quickly Catches & Slams Katy to the canvas with a Loud 'Thud'!  Lady Gaga allows her Stunned Opponent to Get up Before they Lock up again.  Katy Gets up and Quickly Sprints towards Lady Gaga and Nails Lady Gaga with a Punch 'Down South' that causes Lady Gaga's Lips to form an 'O' from the Pain of that Punch!  Lady Gaga shakes off the Effects and Responds by Biting Katy's Forehead until Blood begins to flow,Blinding Katy! Taking Advantage,Lady Gaga comes up from Behind Katy & Clamps a 'Pussy Claw' on Katy,Bringing a Loud Scream of Pain from Katy's Lips! 

an Hour Later,Katy has cleared the Blood from her Face and Charges at Lady Gaga,who Quickly steps out of the way. the crowd Laughs at Katy's Situation. Lady Gaga responds by Charging at Katy,Catching her with a Running Clothesline that Sends Katy Crashing the Canvas! the crowd goes Wild,Cries of,"Beat Her Senseless" ring out from the Women in the crowd!     Lady Gaga hears a Chant of,"Finish Her,Finish Her" from the Crown and uses a Double Axe Handle to knock Katy to an all fours Position! the Bell sounds, the Fight is over!

Epilogue:Lady Gaga is Handed a Mic and Says into it,"Bitch clean up Requested in the Cage!"  Lady Gaga exits the Cage as a Masked Woman wearing only a Red Latex G-String & No Top Enters and Promptly Begins Spanking Katy's Ass until Katy Begs,"Please,No More!" The Masked Woman pulls off her Mask,a Gasp is heard from the Crowd as Everyone,Including Katy, Sees the Face of Beyonce staring at her! Beyonce Says to Katy,"This is for that Nasty Little Gag You pulled on me at Vegas,You Dirty Little Hoe!" Beyonce holds her Hand out as a Young Latina hands Beyonce a Dog Collar and says with some Menace in her Vioce,"You Know what this Means,Don't You Katy?" Katy nods through Tear Filled eyes and Responds,"Yes,I'm Your BITCH!" Beyonce Smiles and says,"Come Along now,Little Bitch!"

Flash Bulbs Explode as Beyonce Leads Katy away. Later,Lady Gaga and Beyonce are sitting in a Hotel Room,Both almost Passing out from a Pair of Talented Young Women 'Servicing' them,thanks to the Club Owners!

the End. This Story is Dedicated to VenusFlycrap!

Offline cager

• God Member
Re: Story:Katy Tries Again
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2011, 09:39:57 PM »
No Problem. i'm just kinda coming back to writing after having not done for a while.  did you Notice Who Dominated Katy Perry? Dan

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2011, 10:39:19 PM »
want me to have Rihanna Fight Katy Perry a Bare Knuckle Fight with Lady Gaga & Beyonce watching? Dan

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2011, 10:31:46 PM »
I agree with venus, you're great with the build up but the actual fights seem to go by quick and katy gives up way too quickly, also they should humiliate her a bit more in front of all her fans. Don't be afraid to get dirty ;)

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2011, 02:57:33 AM »
Thanks. i wanted to do a few things but,some would be colse to Rape so i decided Not to do them. nuff said? Dan

Offline fasteddy44641

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2011, 10:07:37 PM »
Yeah makes it better when it's not so one sided too. Gets suspenseful and then when someone finally loses after trying so hard and gets humiliated it makes it even better. I'ma hafta try and wtire some celebrity fights here soon.