News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Before Storage Wars

• 0 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Before Storage Wars
« on: September 02, 2011, 05:05:18 AM »
Before Storage Wars
I’ve been watching a cable show called Storage Wars lately. Two of the main characters are named Jarrod and Brandi. They own a second hand store and they go to storage places and bid against other people for the contents of storage spaces to put in there shop.
There is something about Brandi that I find attractive, so this story came into my head. I hope you enjoy it. Please let me know what you think of it and how I might be able to improve my writing for possible future stories.

Thanks,

JT

Brandi vs Emily
SMACK!
Emily’s head went spinning to the side and her shoulder length curly brunette hair went flying.  She felt the side of her face and rage welled up in her eyes.  She reached back with her own arm and swung with all her might.
SMACK and SCRATCH!
Brandi’s head went sideways, her shoulder length blonde hair spun around her hair in a halo. Brandi reached her hand up to her stinging cheek and found marks on her face from Emily’s finger nails.
Emily looked on with a smug look of satisfaction.
BITCH! Rang out from both girls. The fight was on.
They both buried their talons deep into the hair of her rival and shook her rival like a dog with a rat. Jarrod, the man they were fighting over just stepped back and watched with a grin as his pole pitched tent as the girls whirled around the back dock area of the second hand store. It was inevitable the girls would trip over one of the boxes of second hand items not yet put on the shelves of the front room. Brandi and Emily fell in a heap on the concrete floor and started rolling around on the dirty concrete floor.  Their tight denim shorts and shite T-shirts where getting stained as they grappled on the floor tugging on their rival’s hair and kicking at the other’s legs with their white tennis shoes. Every now and then one of the girls would let go of their dead man’s grip on the other’s hair and smack at the other girl’s head, shoulder or back a few times then engage her free hand in hair again as their combat brought them from one side of the storeroom and then to the other.
Jarrod started rubbing his pud and thinking back to how this had all started.  He had been with Brandi for two years when he decided to open a secondhand store. Brandi went in with him. After a few months they had to hire a few part time employees.  Emily was one of them. She was just as stacked as Brandi. She had as nice a figure as Brandi. And after a few weeks, she had her eyes set on Brandi’s man for her own. Brandi notices this pretty quickly and mentioned the facts to Jarrod, but he blew it off. Truth be told, he had felt a little bullied sometimes by his sexy partner in the store and bed and enjoyed the attention Emily was giving him. This had led to several arguments between him and Brandi over the next few months.
Everything came to a head (so to speak) when one day, after the store was closed Brandi started looking for Jarrod and could faintly hear moaning coming from the back room. Brandi started navigating through the maze of boxes until she saw Emily giving Jarrod a blow job in a little alcove made in the merchandise.  Jarrod had his head leaned back enjoying Emily’s service and neither he nor the woman giving him pleasure heard Brandi walk up to them.
“Whore, what the hell do you think you’re doing with my man?” Brandi yelled. Emily was so surprised she stood up gagging in shock and spun around to face Brandi. Jarrod’s look of surprise was truly comical as he stepped back zipping up his pants.
Once Emily was over her initial surprise, she looked at Brandi with a look of triumph and said, “Doesn’t look like he’s your man for much longer.  She then made it a point of wiping her mouth to imply a little of Jarrod’s semen had gotten on her lip.
And that brought us up to the SMACK!
Brandi was now on top of Emily trying to mount her and pin her to the floor.  One of Emily’s feet got in between her and her rival and she shoved Brandi off of her causing Brandi to fall back on the floor landing on her back.  Brandi was caught off guard by this and momentarily stunned. Emily took advantage of this and jumped on top of Brandi grabbing her by the hair and bringing her head up into a slap from Emily’s free hand. This made Brandi momentarily disoriented enough for Emily to reach down and rip open the other girl’s T-shirt, ripping it in half.  She then unclasped Brandi’s bra and threw it to Jarrod. “Here you go. A souvenir of my victory.  Wait till I’m done with her and I’ll give you something else that will make you forget all about her.

By now Brandi recovered enough to catch the distracted Emily with a hard yank of her hair, causing Emily to fall to the side with a screech.  Brandi got on top and with that same grip of hair smacked Emily’s head on the hard concrete, momentarily stunning her.  With the groggy Emily in no shape to stop her, Brandi shredded her rival’s T-shirt and then yanked her bra off.  She two threw it to Jarrod saying, “This bitch may have borrowed you, but I own you and possession is nine tenths of the law. I am going to keep what’s mine. Take notes I’m about to show you how.”
With that Brandi went to work on Emily’s tits scratching¸ pulling and pinching them for all she was worth. This of course brought Emily out of her stupor, and she responded in kind. All Jarrod could hear from the girls where threats, curses and screeches for the next two minutes as they tore into each other’s succulent breasts. 
Finally, Emily had had enough and let go of Brandi’s breasts and tried to pull away the claws that where now drawing blood from the furrows on her own breasts. “Enough. Stop! Please! I give up!” Emily pleaded with Brandi.
“Whose man is he? Who’s the better woman?” Brandi demanded as she pulled so hard on Emily’s breasts the other woman’s back was being lifted up off the floor.
“Owww! Alright, you’re the better woman. Jarrod is your man! Please please stop!” begged Emily as tears streamed down her face.
Brandi stood up still holding her defeated rival by the breasts. When she got to her feet, she threw Emily back down on her back and hovered over her for a moment with a look that dared Emily to continue the fight. Emily had none of it. She laid there spread eagle on the floor cradling her wounded breasts.
Brandi suddenly brought her foot back and kicked the proan woman in her womanhood with all she could muster. Emily screamed and folded up over Brandi’s leg.
No sound came out of Emily’s mouth as Brandi pulled her up by the hair and dragged her across the floor to the back door of the building and threw her battered and bloody outside. Emily landed on her chest with her butt in the air. The blonde put her foot on her rival’s ass and shoved the brunette’s body flat again. “Don’t come back. You’re through here. Send a friend or somebody to pick up your last pay check. If I ever see you around here or Jarrod again you will think of this as a walk in the park compared to what I will do to you then.”
With that Brandi slammed and locked the door. Before she could turn around Jarrod was on her from behind holding her firmly at first till she had worked off her anger with him to exhaustion. Then he slowly caressed her body all over and started kissing her ear, neck, shoulders and back. She was so turned on by this and winning the fight she forgot about her anger and started fondling him till he was rock hard. She stripped him and herself and rode him on the floor till the morning came.