News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

PILAR RUBIO vs ELSA PATAKY Story

• 3 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
PILAR RUBIO vs ELSA PATAKY Story
« on: August 20, 2011, 01:35:57 PM »
I saw this combination earlier in the celbrities section and decided to write a quick story. See below. Please give me input. I tires to put the pics of the girls in the black and brandy dresses in this entry, but they didn't come through.

JT Edson (NOT the westerns writer)

PILAR RUBIO vs ELSA PATAKY  Story by JT

Pilar had her back against the wall as Elsa tried to bang her head against it. She brought her knee up and caught her rival in the thigh as they both where pulling hair trying to snap their rival’s neck. Elsa pulled away rubbing her thigh as Pilar leaned against the wall rubbing her aching head.
Earlier:
Pilar and Elsa had been involved in a whirlwind romance with Steve since he had arrived in Spain a few months ago. A few weeks ago both girls were invited to a party celebrating the success of a new business deal closed by Steve that made his company a great deal of money. Both girls wanted to surprise Steve by saying they would be out of town on assignment and then surprising Steve by showing up. They both had the plan to show Steve the night of his life and end their rivalry and having Steve exclusively by morning.
When they had arrived at Steve’s party they both had the same intent; to end their rivalry for Steve’s affections, they just didn’t anticipate this is how they would do it. But as soon as Elsa saw Pilar fondling Steve’s ass as they were in conversation, she saw red. Steve didn’t see her yet, but Pilar did. She looked at Elsa with a wicked smile and put her hand on Steve’s neck and drew him into a kiss standing with her back to her rival in an act of defiance.
Elsa crossed the room with murder in her eye and everyone noticed. But how could they not notice her in that hot black dress. People broke off conversations as she passed by feeling something was about to happen. All the while Elsa focused on Pilar in that wine dress and steaming.
Within a minute Elsa was behind Pilar and the room was almost silent with pregnant anticipation.  Pilar was swung around and went flying across the room barely keeping her balance on her high heeled shoes. Steve was too stunned to react.
Elsa marched up to Pilar and stuck her finger in her face, “I told you to stay away from Steve or there would be trouble and I meant it.”
“And I told you Steve would leave this party with me tonight and I meant that”, Pilar spat back.
“Bitch!”
“Whore!”

The fight was on.
Now:
The breather was over. Pilar and Elsa jumped at each other and went for the hair again shaking each other’s heads back and forth and kicking at each other’s legs with their high heels. The crowd was no longer silent as they began to rout for their favorite.
“Rip her dress Pilar,” yelled a man in the crowd.
“Scratch her eyes out Elsa,” screamed a woman from the other side of the crowd.
The girls spun around the circle the party goes had made for them like a top as they kicked, scratched, smacked and pulled at each other’s bodies and dresses. Finally, one of Elsa’s heels broke and she fell, pulling Pilar down to the floor with her. Now what was left of their dresses rode up exposing two pairs of exquisite legs as the girls rolled around on the floor screeching like cats in heat.
They rolled against a couch and Pilar ended up on top. The girls had one hand above their heads grappling. Pilar’s free hand was pushing down on Elsa’s face while Elsa’s free hand was sunk in Pilar’s hair trying to pull her off.
Elsa’s foot made contact with the couch and she used it to push off and in this way was able to reverse the position. The blond then managed to mount her brunette rival and ended up sitting on Pilar’s chest, just below her marvelous chest. Elsa rose up a little and started smacking the brunette face back and forth. “How do like that bitch! And when I am done with you I will bed Steve tonight as my prize!”
“No!” shrieked Pilar and she reached up and scratched Elsa’s face. The blonde howled and leaned back out of Pilar’s reach. This gave Pilar the opportunity she needed. As the blonde leaned back the brunette swung one of her luscious legs up and caught Elsa around the neck. She pulled back with her leg and reversed the position, now sitting on her hated rival’s chest. She sat back a little off Elsa’s chest and grabbed two handfuls of the blonde’s head and started pounding her head on the carpeted floor. Three, four five times the crowd heard the thud of skull on floor. Elsa was stunned.
Pilar got up and pulled the almost unconscious Elsa up by the hair to an almost standing position. Pilar then brought her hand back as far as she could and send a screaming hand around and smacked Elsa’s face so hard it sent her falling backwards onto a couch. Pilar then grabbed her by the angle and drug her off the couch causing Elsa’s head to once again thud on the carpet. Pilar shredded what was left of her rival’s dress and then pulled off Elsa’s bra and started scratching at her breasts. This woke Elsa from her stupor like a bucket of ice water. Her body jack knifed for a moment and she reached up trying in vain to remove Pilar’s claws from her delectable breasts.
“Please stop, stop! I give. You win the fight!” Pilar just looked down at Elsa sadistically and said, “When I’m done with these I’m going to snatch your cxnt balled. Steve is my man. MY MAN!”
All Elsa could do at this point was ball and try to relieve the pain from Pilar’s talons by pulling back on her hands futilely.
At this point Steve pulled himself out of his trance of ecstasy and, with the help of two other men, managed to disengage Pilar from Elsa’s breasts and then her hair.
Pilar was still kicking and screaming as Steve picked her up and moved her to the other side of the room. Pilar wanted another crack at Elsa.  Bad!
Fortunately, Elsa wasn’t hurt bad enough to go to the hospital. Some of the women at the party took Elsa to another room to consul her.
Steve drove  Pilar home and didn’t leave till morning. As he sat in bed that morning holding Pilar she looked up at him. Are you angry with me for last night?
Steve chuckled, “I was too aroused last night  to be angry. That was incredible.”
“I would do it again if it meant you would stay with me,” replied Pilar.
With that they made love again.

Offline Dario

• God Member
Re: PILAR RUBIO vs ELSA PATAKY Story
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2011, 12:17:00 PM »
Absolutely fine, wonderfull.
Please, a rematch, or Pilar Rubio v Patricia Conde.
Or , much better, Ivonne Reyes vs Marta Sanchez.
Many thanks, great job.
Dario

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 01:31:32 PM »
Fantastic fight.
Pilar is better woman than Elsa so it's the correct winner.

Now, I think she is ready to fight Paula Prendes or Anna Simon in a catfight or a titfight

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2011, 06:12:44 AM »
If you guys post some pics of the girls you want to fight so I have an idea what they look like, I might write a story about them. I'm no pjs or howard cossell or any of those awsome writers, but if the spirit moves me, sometimes I write.

JT