News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Nikki Minaj vs Cardi B

• 0 Replies

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Nikki Minaj vs Cardi B
« on: May 25, 2018, 04:31:40 AM »
Nikki Minaj and Cardi B have had a bitter argument about which one of the two ladies deserves the title of ‘Queen Of Rap’.
Finally, Cardi and Nikki, after spitting at each other and ripping handfuls of hair from their heads, have got to settle things between them in a fight. Cardi, wiping some of Nikki’s saliva from her face, hisses at her rival, ‘Bitch, I’m gonna squeeze each single one of your limbs to a pulp! Come, fight me in a ring if you dare, stupid ugly scarecrow!’
Nikki, laughing, replies, ‘You wish! You whore, I’ll rip your ovaries out and step on them with my heels!’
‘I’m gonna tear your eyes from your head and stuff them up your fat ass, you abomination!’ Cardi screams.
Again, the two women pull each other’s hair, groaning, screaming, and each one repeatedly showering her opponent with saliva.
Eventually, panting and darting poisonous stares into each other’s eyes, the two women make it to the ring in which both Nikki and Cardi will try to destroy the other woman...

Nikki:

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

CARDI:

{alt}
{alt}
{alt}
{alt}

NIKKI: 35 years, 5’2”, 62 kg

CARDI: 25 years, 5’3”, 60 kg

The ‘Goddess Competition’ between Nikki and Cardi: Each dressed as a goddess, the two women compete in who looks better as a ‘goddess’.

NIKKI’s goddess look:

CARDI’s goddess look:

{alt}
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.