News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

nails and rules catfighting

• 4 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
nails and rules catfighting
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:25:36 AM »
I have often wondered how those women who actually do " rules catfighting" IRL decide on the length of nails ( finger and toe).

In official grappling, judo, MMA etc. nails MUST be trimmed before you are allowed on the mat/ring. I can see that in staged Cf videos the women often have quite long nails but don't seem to scratch each other.

I know those CF's are arranged but in places like Catfight Haven it gets pretty rough so accidents could happen.

For more "amateur" rules catfights how do the two women agree on length of nails as part of the rules. If my wife had a rulles Cf I would want short nails because of blood, infection etc

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
Re: nails and rules catfighting
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 07:40:51 PM »
Some women have long nails. In accidental "no rules" fight this is additional weapon. This is natural as hairpulling and does not disturb me. Scratching is the component of catfighting, almost as hairpulling.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2011, 12:36:09 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline hunter1985

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2011, 03:09:07 PM »
i like scratching it is the main component of catfighting

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2011, 05:47:32 PM »
In real (arranged) fights, as mentioned above, either the nails are trimmed or the fighters try as best they can to avoid scratches.  Having real scratches on your arm or face isn't easy to just explain away to family, friends, or co-workers. Like you can't walk into the office with a black eye.

In fantasy all is good but as far as private arranged fights ( in my experience)  nails are avoided.

In spontaneous fights, everything goes.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2011, 04:03:56 AM »
It's very simple in true rules catfights.  Both can trim their nails and then have them taped with athletic tape or medical tape.  It isn't difficult to ensure the finger tip is well taped and then run the tape up and around the finger to ensure it doenn't come off.  Another option is to wear gloves of some kind.  Otherwise, the possibility exists of accidental scratching.