News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

I OWN YOUR ASS--PART 4

• 6 Replies

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
I OWN YOUR ASS--PART 4
« on: September 10, 2008, 09:20:42 AM »
 Lynn was huffing and puffing as she limped over to the cooler bag and grabbed a bottle of cold water out of it. She took a long drink and then another as she tried to recuperate from that last painful hold applied by Gina. I walked over to her and I noticed that her skin was red and blotchy, especially her shoulders and neck. Lynn turned to the side and I could see that her back and her hair were covered with sand. I brushed her back off as she shook and hand swiped what she could out of her hair. I massaged my babe's shoulders and told her to relax and concentrate. I told Lynn that being down 2-1 was no big deal, she had tied the score before, she could do it again. Lynn nodded and took a deep breath and bravely faced her rival once again.
  Gina was bent forward with her hands on her thighs and her big pendulous tits swaying beneath her as she asked Lynn if she was ready. Lynn nodded, and the fourth fall was underway. As the action began, it was clear that this was beginning to get personal! The two beauties were soon attacking each other savagely. It almost looked like two cave women going at it! The hair pulling became more intense as Lynn actually flung Gina to the ground by her long brown hair! Gina had tears in her eyes as my girl pounced on her like a cat and tried to apply a pin.
  Both women were grunting so loudly that it sounded like the third set of a tennis match, first one then the other as the momentum swung by the second. As the two busty warriors rolled over and over in the sand, Brenda became just as excited as I was. (Well maybe not that much! I was more excited watching this than I had ever been in my life!) Brenda was cheering just as loudly for Lynn as I was, but Brenda didn't have the raging hard-on that I had!
  The battle raged on and neither woman could hold her opponent down for more than a few seconds. One stalemate occurred after another as we were all getting hoarse from our intense vocalizations. At one point, Lynn got on top of Gina and was preparing to push the brunette on her back. My girl was kneeling astride Gina who was seated beneath her and Lynn was bearing down on her with great fury. It seemed that it was inevitable that Gina would collapse under the pressure that Lynn was applying but the tough brunette refused to yield.
  Amazingly, Gina began getting the upper hand and slowly reversed the position as now she knelt over my cringing fiancee. Lynn fought just as Gina did from that seated position, but finally, Gina let out a violent, primitive roar and drove my girl to her back. I was right up on top of the action now as I saw Lynn's big nippled tits go sprawling in virtually every direction and witnessed Gina's big torpedo tits bounce uncontrollably above my blonde's face. Gina still had the task of securing both of Lynn's wrists to apply the pin. Gina's move was so fierce and quick that she had lost her grip on both of Lynn's wrists.
  Once again, the turn-on I got from watching Lynn struggle was unbelievably erotic! Gina captured Lynn's left wrist first and roughly stretched her arm and planted it in the sand above my girl's head. In the most sexy manner I have ever seen, Lynn's eyes followed her pinned wrist to its destination. My beautiful blonde looked horrified as she instantly looked back up at Gina who was in the midst of capturing the right wrist. The brunette got hold of it and planted that wrist in the sand with a loud thud in the same manner as the left. Lynn's eyes followed pitifully again as Gina was now in complete control.
  Lynn was still looking to her right when Gina's tits came crashing down on my girl's face. Gina's massive left tit was almost comically mashing Lynn's face in. My poor girl had her mouth open and she looked like a child playing and squeezing her own face! Lynn bucked and kicked for all she was worth, but her grunts were soon reduced to moans as Gina was too well planted for her to unseat. Gina was relentless as she kept applying more and more pressure and finally, Lynn had no choice but to give up.
  Gina sat up on Lynn and patted my girl's chest telling her what a good fight she put up. Gina stood up and brushed the sand from her amazing sexy body and I helped Lynn get to her feet. She was a mess this time, her back and the right side of her head and face were matted with sand. Both women took a quick dip in the ocean to rinse off but they said it was cold as hell. They must have been telling the truth because their nipples were puckered and rock hard when they got out!  
  Gina reminded Lynn of their bet and my girl was true to her word. They put their tops on and we made our way to the tattoo parlor where Lynn now has the words "PROPERTY OF G.T.R." printed over a small British flag on her right ass cheek!
   I have basically kept a hard-on since then!!! Hopefully soon Lynn will try wrestling again, I'm working on it! I think she really wants me to see her win against another woman, and she couldn't be more right! However watching her lose ain't bad either!!! I wouldn't mind seeing Gina in action again too, maybe with someone else. She now has a boyfriend named Tony and I am going to see if he'd be interested in watching his girl fight for him! I'll let you know if I get something brewing!

petelv

Re: I OWN YOUR ASS--PART 4
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2008, 11:39:49 AM »
Excellent story Jeff.  I hope that you will have more stories coming soon.

pete

Offline jeff

• I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2008, 09:03:55 AM »
Thanks again, Pete, I'm glad you liked it! I really enjoyed sharing that with serious fight fans. I'll see what I can do, Lynn is still licking her wounds (and so am I - ha! ha!), but I know she wants to wrestle again! I'll see what I can do to get her back out there.

Jeff

petelv

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2008, 06:29:19 AM »
Jeff ,  Here's a idea for you to ask Lynn.  Ask her if she would do tag team matches with Gina against other ladies ?

pete

Offline peccavi

• God Member
  • I'm a big brunette bullying b*tch, take me on!
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2008, 06:33:01 AM »
Great story, good fast moving action. Welcome to the board ( a bit late I know)
Blondes are cool Brunettes are Hot!!

Offline Kayla

• God Member
  • Who needs balls when one has boobs?
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 10:48:27 AM »
Pretty hot!  :P ;D

(But could you maybe post future stories in ONE thread please?)

Hugs
Kayla
Naughty - but oh, so NICE! :-)

Offline harpua13

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2011, 12:23:36 AM »
I enjoyed this a lot, thanks for posting!

Free your mind.
And your ass will follow.