News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Has YOUTUBE killed the industry?

• 9 Replies

Offline KatFiteFan

• God Member
    • Capital City Catfights
Has YOUTUBE killed the industry?
« on: September 04, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
I was wondering that with the proliferation womens wrestling and real fights on services such as youtube, dailymotion, comegetyousome, etc. has that hurt the Catfight/wrestling industry, in particular video/dvd sales and downloads?

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” – Vince Lombardi

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
Re: Has YOUTUBE killed the industry?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 11:39:05 PM »
As far as Youtube goes , No , they have limits on download size from what i see from some peoples comments & not too mention they are very quick to Censor that a wimpy " Politically Correct " person will Flag as offensive & also factor in it's hard to get something on a search , try , Man Defeats Woman in wrestling & virtually almost everything is Woman defeating a guy
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 02:08:00 AM »
Always will be demand on organized fights on principles catfight.
- Girls fight in underwear or topless.
- Permissible to attack nipples and pussy.
- To the end fight, winner sexually humilitates loser.
- Mature women fight too.
- and more...
This causes that fight is more exciting. Street fights not have this. I have Videomagazines Crystal Catfight and ECNWC. These fights are better from street fight. Mostly Crystal Catfight.
Probably despite this some fans of catfight, looking at the films on internet services, they give up with purchases. This reduce producers profit.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2011, 03:02:01 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Laurenfighter

• Please be REAL
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 02:28:31 AM »
What's up with DWW lately?  Seems like all they're doing lately is re-releasing old matches.

Offline Wildebeest

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2011, 04:01:53 AM »
I would like to hear the opinions of producers on this. I certainly don't know the answer.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2011, 01:57:59 AM »
yes youtube has killed it you can go there find vid from all companys they break it down to 5 to 6 uploads i seen some good encwc stell kittens model fight list goes on and on yeh you can flag it they remove it my friend seen clip from company on there he emailed the company its still up why ???? youtube take it down the same person or nother upload it again just cant stop it
wrestling

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 07:02:32 AM »
I don't think that youtube or dailymotion has killed the industry. As long as producers put out quality videos there will always be a audience for them.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline j9764o

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 07:25:16 AM »
the thing is when new video comes out some one puts in on youtube everyone downloads it for free how can they make money on it ????
wrestling

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 12:16:53 AM »
not at all i think it helps

Wrestlerjunkee

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 12:30:16 PM »
I think it helps for using youtube as a preview space