News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

breakfast babes

• 13 Replies

Offline lorch

breakfast babes
« on: May 16, 2011, 03:59:54 PM »
who would win a fight between kate garraway and penny smith
like to meet women like my self, i make a great friend,DONT GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OFF ME

Offline JimmyBondi

• God Member
Re: breakfast babes
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 09:07:59 PM »
Kate Garraway

{alt}

Penny Smith

{alt}

Penny Smith forces Kate into submission after a close fight.

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 10:25:25 PM »
Kate all the way!!  8)

Offline kitana

• God Member
  • Born to be wild and free !!
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 06:33:11 AM »
I vote for " Kate "  she will win !

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2011, 11:10:25 AM »
kate has just got beter since her days at gmtv she works with top totty now but she holds her own with her y0unger presenters her figure is far more shapelier great legs slightly smaller boobs but more of a fighters figure....i would like to see a sex battle between kate and her ex fellow presenter penny smith...penny also has a great figure but i think a little less strong as kate...yeh a battle in bussiness suites with good underware brilliant...kate would overpower and beat penny...each woman being stripped duering the fight with boob smouthers and strangle holds glimpses of stocking tops ripped bras blouses ect...great fight kate wins

Alan59

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2011, 06:18:28 PM »
Absolutely right about Kate.  Since Daybreak started Kate has taken up the challenge and on the 0610 slot Grainne Seoige, Sue Jameson, Claudia Kretchmer and Kate can often been seen trying to outdo each other in short skirts, crossing legs and giving each other an eyeful. The competition between these ladies is palpable and Kate doesn't shy away from it. In the days of GMTV I would have said that Penny would have beaten her but Kate now looks up to any challenge.  

Years ago I saw a video of 6 women who wrestled each other on a league basis.  What a great thought if 6 of our ladies met once a week for just such a contest.  Everyone would choose a different 6 but I would like to see Kate Garraway, Lorraine Kelly, Carol Vorderman, Carol Smillie, Sue Jameson and Fiona Phillips battle it out.  For one evening a week the ladies would thrill to match themselves against a different woman but also have the excitement of watching two other tussles.

Would love to see a contest between smaller women too: Bonnie Langford, Debbie McGee, Jilly Goolden, Jan Leeming, Gillian McKeith and Sian Williams.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2011, 06:50:00 PM by Alan59 »

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2011, 02:06:35 PM »
i would agree with all of the comments about the breakfast tv women ...yes loads of competition between the women...kate has rose to the occasion great body now boobs slightly smaller though...she would with out a dought beat penny,but what a great sex fight business suites prefered glimses of stocking top or bra as they strip each other as in ultimate surrender looser gets screwwed...glad fiona phillips has not been forgoten she might have a chance against kate...claire sweeney,davina mccall,konnie huq,kirsty galagersome more names for your legue....get it on then...stories and polls needed..

Offline lorch

« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2011, 12:55:38 PM »
i think we have are answer kate was won this one posible one off the best older women out there how else could gave kate a run for her money
like to meet women like my self, i make a great friend,DONT GET ON THE WRONG SIDE OFF ME

Offline stwtights

• catfighting and wrestling in sheer tights
« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2012, 08:26:38 AM »
My vote goes to Penny, after both girls struggle pulling at each others sheer tights, Penny gets Kate with a pantyhose wedgie!

Offline chicharito

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2012, 12:20:15 PM »
Kate would destroy Penny easily

{alt}{alt}{alt}{alt}

Offline avocet26

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 12:43:36 AM »
Kate has been looking in fantastic shape since she has been on daybreak. She regularly shows off her strong looking legs in short skirts, whilst putting her younger colleagues in the shade.

I would imagine she would be capable of scissoring her way to victory versus most of the breakfast babes or ex colleagues such as Penny!

Penny still looks stunning though at 54 years old, and has been showing off her thighs wearing boots and very short skirts lately.

Ruth Langsford is another stunning breakfast/morning tv milf who looks in great shape and is a couple of years younger than Penny.

A catfight of Ruth versus Kate would be an interesting thought though........there could be a story here if anybody is interested..?

Offline lone ranger

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2012, 11:00:05 AM »
bout time some real subjects...just love to see penny stripping kates tights and knickers off and going down on her most feared rival...davina mcall melany sykes ulrika jonsson jenny powel konnie huq holly withoby sam janus sam fox is just a few names that are experienced women that would fit into sex fights like a penny smith kate garraway....use your imagination sorry about the spelling

Offline djcrash

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: January 17, 2012, 05:15:22 AM »
Add my vote for Kate.

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2012, 06:58:35 PM »
i m not interested in old women!!!  :)