News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

The legendary Hellfire club

• 3 Replies

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
The legendary Hellfire club
« on: December 18, 2011, 02:59:07 AM »
I know I should really post vids on the video page but I am posting a vid link here because it is from the amazing Hellfire club from way back when. As best I can tell the Hellfire club was in NYC in the 1980's and was very much an "anything goes" swingers/BDSM place, it apparently shut down as a result of the first AIDS epidemic sweeping NYC (which gives clue to what went on I think).

Anyway they had real catfights in tiny, grungy ring. The example is actually one of the milder ones. I think the fights were originally filmed or released by Crystal but that is also a bit vague today ( so if any copyright violaton I apologize)

People write fiction here and elswhere about underground catfighing clubs but the Hellfire club seems to have been a real example of spectators seeing all out catfights betwen women who  really wanted to fight. Almost every vid has the same woman in the background, usually dessed in leather and taking photos. I can only assume she was the organinser of the fights

http://www.youtube.com/user/CallSantaForFemfight?feature=watch#p/u/8/29Pc8qeI1aI

thanks to teh YT channel for reposting this one. Does anybody have more info on this extraordianry place from long ago?

Offline Bear

• God Member
Re: The legendary Hellfire club
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2011, 09:58:36 PM »
The woman in the background, taking photos is the one and only Malay.  She appeared in lots of Crystal Videos and in Hellfire matches as well.  We members of the older crowd still have a special place in our hearts, and elsewhere, for Malay. 

Offline tomboy999999

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2011, 10:27:31 PM »
Bear, now you have GOt to ell me more

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 01:24:25 AM »
What do you want to know? 

If you can access dailymotion, you can find a clip of her fighting at the Hellfire Club.  And there's one of her on youtube.  (Right now I can't find it.)  Also, she appears in most of the Crystal Video Magazines -- usually in a scenario catfight.  Her last fight was a Crystal production called "Catspats" which was a scenario catfight.  She was in her mid to late 50's when she did that. 

Someone even started a group in her honor.  Here's the web address:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Maylay/