News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Hi to all

• 7 Replies

Offline frisco

Hi to all
« on: January 25, 2012, 05:49:56 PM »
This is my first visit in these forums. I'm not sure how I missed them since I've been collecting videos and active in numerous F vs F websites over the years, but never the less I'm here now and am enjoying the place quite a lot.

My hobbies--outside of watching girl vs girl fights--include writing and film making. I'm also active in roleplaying in various ladies wrestling efeds. I run my own ficticious promotions that features female vs female pro style matches, think of it if you will as an all diva version of the WWE. If anyone is interested in checking it out I'd be more than happy to give them a link.

I have a pretty large collection of girl vs girl videos,  and for a while produced my own line of videos (about ten titles.)

So basically, greetings and salutations and I hope to have a good time in this place.

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: Hi to all
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:12 PM »
Hi frisco  hope ya find fun things here,  if I can assist in any way, send me a message. 
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline HB

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 10:06:00 PM »
Hey Frisco, welcome aboard.

Good to see another writer around, I sold a feature length script recently and am working on a commissioned screenplay now for an indie producer in LA.  Nothing fem fight related though :p

Offline cager

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2012, 12:23:57 AM »
Welcome,Hope you Enjoy the Forum! Stay Cool 8) Dan

Offline A_J 2012

« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2012, 01:51:28 AM »
Welcome to Freecats Frisco !

I did some writing and film work also,along with a few wrestling videos for a friend of mine,She has a company here in N.J. and is well known.
Anything i can help you with, just ask !

:-*    AJ
I'm known as the " One hit wonder", mainly because after i hit you,and you wake up, you'll be wondering what happened to you..

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2012, 05:50:29 AM »
This is my first visit in these forums. I'm not sure how I missed them since I've been collecting videos and active in numerous F vs F websites over the years, but never the less I'm here now and am enjoying the place quite a lot.

My hobbies--outside of watching girl vs girl fights--include writing and film making. I'm also active in roleplaying in various ladies wrestling efeds. I run my own ficticious promotions that features female vs female pro style matches, think of it if you will as an all diva version of the WWE. If anyone is interested in checking it out I'd be more than happy to give them a link.

Hello Frisco & welcome , I wouldn't mind the E-Fed link to check it out , it;s probably better than the WWE which really sucks right now

I have a pretty large collection of girl vs girl videos,  and for a while produced my own line of videos (about ten titles.)

So basically, greetings and salutations and I hope to have a good time in this place.
You never grow old until you stop being young

Offline frisco

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 07:44:35 PM »
The link to the fed is here

http://unioncitywrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Not sure what we are going to end up doing with it. Kind of lacking in people involved at present, so its on a bit of a hiatus. If we're lucky enough to get some more people involved it would be fun to bring it back.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 08:11:00 PM »
The link to the fed is here

http://unioncitywrestling.proboards.com/index.cgi?

Not sure what we are going to end up doing with it. Kind of lacking in people involved at present, so its on a bit of a hiatus. If we're lucky enough to get some more people involved it would be fun to bring it back.

Welcome to forum and chat. Enjoy your time. (BTW have signed up at ucw :) )

Regards
BF
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem