News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Next Volunteer

• 2 Replies

Offline AmerKeith

Next Volunteer
« on: September 18, 2012, 03:23:01 AM »
So i have officially posted my first story and am all but finished the second one involving Tina Jones, i am reaching out once again to find and ask for volunteers in my next story.....be sure to read the first story and be sure you have no objections in being in one of my stories, i leave the results to a poll and you have to be ok with that.  If you are a female and are interested please let me know ASAP and also let me know who you would be interested in fighting against (celebrity that is).

Can't wait to hear from you all!! and be sure to check out my first story!!!

Offline Knockout Miki

Re: Next Volunteer
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 03:56:27 AM »
You can count me in! :D Id love to go up against Gail Kim. Or for a more obscure lady wrestler Lotus from WoW. Or for a non-wrestling celebrity how about Salma Hayek?

Offline Kit

Re: Next Volunteer
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 01:30:07 PM »
ME!!!
I would LOVE to beat that bitch Christina Aguilera!
{alt}

or the Brit, Emma Watson (but thats just cuz i want to fuck her with that black dildo..)
{alt}
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.