News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Always wondered, doubt I am the only one....

• 4 Replies

BoxerPA87

Always wondered, doubt I am the only one....
« on: December 26, 2012, 07:14:52 AM »
Hey there all. Hope you all had a great holiday.  One thing I've always wondered about, I imagine most guys out there are in the same boat. Earlier today I saw a female in public, and she was supporting a shiner (or what looked like a close to healed shiner, just a little discolor under the eye remaining). I see women like this from time to time and wonder "how did she get that shiner?"  ..... Was it an accident? Was it a fight? If it was a fight, was it at a bar or a club, or a pre-arranged fight?  Just something that's always been a wonder to me. I want to ask but I don't want to look like a creep asking how she got that shiner. But she goes about her day like usual. Anyone ever had this occur to them before?

Offline herboyfriend

• God Member
  • Hi, it's Katy Perry! ...you better be afraid.
Re: Always wondered, doubt I am the only one....
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2012, 09:35:53 AM »
You're doing the right thing not to ask female strangers in public 'how' they got their eye hurt; she could have been suffering domestic violence, in which case it would be unpleasant for her to be approached about it so directly. If you thought you could be of any help to such a person a rather more sensitive way of referring to it would be more appropriate.
Every excess is fine as long as you don't overdo it.

Offline catfighter22222

« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2012, 06:05:49 PM »
my hubby is a er nurse and 99% of time he says its from domestic violence from there bf or hubby he asks all the time lol hes very active in trying to find fights and stuff
Lets fight bitches

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2012, 08:33:12 PM »
my hubby is a er nurse and 99% of time he says its from domestic violence from there bf or hubby he asks all the time lol hes very active in trying to find fights and stuff

Sadly, this is so true.  And THAT IS the answer to the original question. 

BoxerPA87

« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2012, 11:42:32 PM »
I agree with what everyone is saying. And no I never would just up and ask a woman "how did you get that?" Its was simply just of a curious thought, nothing more. Sadly alot of abuse happens everywhere.  :-(