News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

End of the Bingo Queen Part 3

• 0 Replies

Offline october

End of the Bingo Queen Part 3
« on: October 30, 2013, 02:58:51 AM »
Ivy proceeded to inform me that Vera Foster was the Queen Bee around here, she was bad news and it would be prudent of me to keep out of her way as women who cross her tend to come out as losers, she is a bully and she preys on weakness so do yourself a favour and avoid here as much as you can and not draw attention to yourself.
While Ivy was telling me yesterday Vera  continued to glance over at me during her feeding of the fruit machine.
Probably a good time for me to tell you a little about her.
Vera was 6 foot tall,I guess you to call her a plumper, she had shortish hair that was bleached but now some grey was coming through, in her mid forties, a lot of make up but she had a hard looking face and a lot of people would have termed her ugly.
Her skin was like a worn leather that was evidence that she smoked to much. she had a slight double chin and has she was wearing a mini skirt you could see her legs that were full of muscle.
Her dress sense was that she was trying to show she was younger then what she was.
She wore today black ballet flats which were well worn with her plump feet forced into them, black nylon tights they looked the very thin and very cheap variety and there was a large hole in them by her left ankle, a black mini skirt, that appeared dirty with dog hair and some stains on, a white t shirt with a black bra underneath, she had very large breasts that her bra was struggling to hold in and to prevent from going south.
She was married to a wimp of a man called Gordon who worshipped her but all she felt for him was disdain and she ordered him around and treated him dreadfully. and a teenage daughter Barbra who was going to be like her mum she was no oil painting, she was heading to be obese even in her younger years and had already being expelled from a couple of schools. TO BE CONTINUED