News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

nancyohvs wrestling-heather

• 11 Replies

Offline nancyoh2

nancyohvs wrestling-heather
« on: September 19, 2012, 05:53:10 PM »
i'm ready to prove to heather than this brunette is tougher then any blond like her she will be screaming for me to stop abuseing her :)
well  ,,, i've been in the site ,, for a long time ,,,,,  i love to wrestle submission matches ,,,,, apartment /catfights . i have made a few great friends in here ,,, a few have broke my heart ,,, have loved a few ,,,

Offline wrestling_heather

Re: nancyohvs wrestling-heather
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 06:00:08 PM »
A pic of me and my kini and im 5'11 125 34b, hopefully I rep the blondes well in the poll!
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Erika_Spain

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 06:20:27 PM »
Nancyoh almost certainly will be victorious in this fight ... The key to it is quite clear, it will take the fight to the ground, she struggles there, and use his legs to block obviously more powerful and submit to Heather ...

On the other hand I have not so clear, if the result is a quick submission, or we can see a long and intense fight ... But she won, with probability.

Offline FEMFIGHTFAN

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2012, 06:24:08 PM »
Voted for Nancy

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2012, 08:08:52 PM »
went with Nancy on this one after a long hard fought battle
You never grow old until you stop being young

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2012, 09:38:14 PM »
Thanks to everybody who has voted for me and who will vote for me and to those who voted for Nancy, shame on you JK....I fully expect this to go down to Friday but I still feel confident my height can help me pull it out in the end! But regardless keep the votes coming, and I'd prefer if you clicked for me haha.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2012, 11:06:06 PM »
Nancy for sure :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline wrestlefunj

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 01:41:32 AM »
I voted for Nancy for 3 reasons. First she isa fellow brunette Second, I know her to be a very tough knowledgeable wrestler.  Thirdly, I have also wrestled Heather and though I beat them both, Nancy was the tougher match.  There is a 4th reason but you will have to ask Heather what that is!

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 02:46:22 AM »
A pic of me and my kini and im 5'11 125 34b, hopefully I rep the blondes well in the poll!

I love 34 B's, there the perfect size, good luck in the encounter. Speed

Offline serenafan

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 10:23:10 PM »
Nancy will kick ass

« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2012, 05:52:49 AM »
This is quiet the humbling experience, I'm not doing well at all lol but thanks to those who have pulled for me so far, hopefully I can make a comeback late.
Bring it...Or go down

Offline leann_wins

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2012, 06:04:55 AM »
Heather wouldn't have a chance, from somebody who has wrestled her before, she isn't skilled at all and begs like a bitch hehe.
You can find me on top!