News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

In Memory of Brit Brat / Anna Jayne

• 23 Replies

Offline femfiteart

• My DeviantArt Page
Re: In Memory of Brit Brat / Anna Jayne
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »
Brit was and still is the best, God bless ya in Heaven sweetie!

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2012, 05:25:08 PM »
I do as well miss Britty my Dear Friend being here in the chat room and chatting with her when ever i seen her here or just drop her a message. I would like to add that in memory of Brit Brat..John the owner and the moderators made a special room for britty and will always be remembered here forever in Freecatfights.. peace be with you Britty Miss u  .......and Thank you!!!! for doing that  ... ashley and steph
{alt}

« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2012, 08:40:11 PM »
brit /jayne was a warm person caring and most of genuine and funny RIP MY FRIEND

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #18 on: September 13, 2012, 06:35:14 AM »
I know that I am most out of place in this. But a passing of a good friend is hard to take but memories always carry with us of the best times with them. And wish I was here soon enough to have met her. I see she has many friends here and think she is with each and everyone of you. Your thoughts of her must warm her heart as she must be smiling at all of you now. anyways,I just feel I have missed knowing a good person. And wish her family all my best  in their time of mourning with their loss of her.

nemo357

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2012, 04:18:42 PM »
Thank you so much for Posting that.  I always enjoyed it when BB was on channel.  She had one hell of a sense of humor.  I never knew she was ill until I saw her obit posted here.  She was one fine person.  RIP BritBrat.

-Nemo

Offline TongueWrestler

• I love the most erotic catfights on the planet!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 09:41:57 AM »
I have something to add. For those of you that know me, Brit Brat was one of my first, closest, and dearest friends on this board. Her spirit was as awesome as her smile, and her life across the pond had its termoils. I'm not sure if any of my other friends realized this, but she was someone that I'd always search out. Be it for a catty conversation, a warm word, or a tender moment or comforting breath. I loved her very much. It HAS been a year, and her spirit still sings to me at nights. (tear in my eye) Its people like you, my friends, who remember one such as her, that give me the reason to keep coming back to this board over and over again. This has become my cyber-home so to speak. And I, for one, will never forget that Brit Brat also lived here too. Thank you my friends. Thank you for remembering someone who I held near and dear to my heart. I guess even now she's hiding somewhere in cyberspace, among the digital realm of existance, watching, waiting, smiling, and being catty. My friend has given me something very special in life. A need to feel, and to love, and to respect. To the moderators, and those I call friends on this board, I offer my condolences, my love, and my appreciation. She was a special woman after all, wasn't she? But remember!!! She's not the only special person in here. You all hold a place in my heart! As did she!
Thanks for putting up with me. (kissing your hand)

Offline parkside

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 23, 2012, 07:23:12 AM »
I had been away fm the board a while and didn't realise that Jayne had passed away and wondered why she was no longer posting. We had long chats on here and some naughty video ones on yahoo. RIP Jayne u r missed and loved. Hope heaven has a Morrisons fish counter for you xxx
 :'(

##catfitewatcher314

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2012, 04:49:15 AM »
Tongue wrestler that was a very good thing to say about your friend :)

Offline RedEnforcer

• God Member
  • New Profile pic by RoxErotique *link below*
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2012, 01:19:18 AM »
She made me feel welcome. She'll be missed.
"We are all freaks here..stop backbiting each other :)" --nutmeg78

"Red's hair is as breathtaking as a flock of wild cardinals taking flight from a noble hillock." -- sadie