News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Paisley from POWW 3

• 0 Replies

Offline Candi

• God Member
    • Only Bad Girls Need Apply
Paisley from POWW 3
« on: March 17, 2009, 12:06:20 AM »
Teri gave me a quick smoky kiss and left for the locker room before the next match.  I managed to get a quick grope of her ass and her chest and she smiled suggestively:  “Are you going to take care of my injuries after my match?”  I told her that was exactly what I was going to do.

Next into the ring were Bambi and Devila.  Bambi was a very, very experienced veteran.  Devila was less experienced, but was very big and strong and wore a black mask.  She was accompanied by Genie Beret.  This match was fairly short but had some good technical wrestling in it.  I could definitely see the difference between how comfortable somebody like Bambi looked in the ring vs. the discomfort of a rookie like Shannon.  Genie Beret tried to interfere at the end but ended up hitting Devila instead of Bambi, and Bambi got the pinfall.

David McLane then announced the next match, my girl’s match, and Peggy Lee Leather entered first.  She was indeed a massive woman, very tough looking in black, sunglasses and a black leather jacket.  Ironically, Peggy Lee wore leather for her in-ring persona, while Teri wore it in her real life because she liked it.  Peggy Lee took off her jacket and glasses.  McLane then announced Paisley and out came Teri.  She looked adorable, and had traded her leather jacket for a shiny blue and pink cape.  She went up the steps and through the ropes.