News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

She has lost, but doesn't know it yet

• 10 Replies

Offline cooper4

• God Member
  • What is life, without the dance
She has lost, but doesn't know it yet
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:41:08 PM »
OK, so ladies you are in a submission/pin [irl] wrestling match, and you are on top and winning. It's been a long and tiring fight.  You've finally got this girl in your favorite hold, and it's deep.  You can feel her struggling but there's no way she's getting out.

At that moment, you sense she' s  either overconfident...or maybe in despair...or thinking about tapping.  So, what do you d ;) ;) ;)

Plz, leave a comment below after you vote, as well :D :D :D

-thanks
Cat fights, wrestling, grappling

Offline wakeyleeds

• Me getting forced to submit
Re: She has lost, but doesn't know it yet
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 02:30:29 PM »
Kepp her tightly pinned and perhaps make a phone call or send a text whilst she is pinned. This will antagonize her, humiliate her and tell her she is beaten.

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 11:24:04 AM »
I think it's pretty simple.... how about all three?

I totally agree! ;D

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
Re: PRESSURE
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:23 PM »
Yeah, increasing the pressure always works for me too. I might say a few things, but what really gets them is the increased pain.
[/quote]

I agree with Miss Rabbit, I think the best way is to increase the pressure.

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2012, 05:40:44 PM »
I would do all three

You should put a fourth option... all three... that would be my vote

Offline mariefights

• Remain humble,but still let these bitches know.
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 07:00:49 AM »

I voted...increase the pressure :P :P :P :P

Offline Angie-39

• God Member
  • My Public Whipping
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 06:18:12 PM »
The fights I've been in, when I know it's over and I've won, I'm relieved the fight is ending.  I've just gotten off of her.  I've never taunted someone after the fight.  Getting beaten up in front of a bunch of people is humiliating enough

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2012, 04:34:36 PM »
Well my choice is really not up there!! but when i have the bitch down   and am in control in my fights  i  luv antagonize the loud mouth HO!!!  and applying more pain , and yelling at the bitch in her face!!!  u give up YET!!!! while i throw more punches to her face and body and pulling  on her hair..  she  either gives up or starts crying.. loll .. once she gives up i let loose get up and kick her with my barefoot to her body and walk off.
{alt}

Offline wakeyleeds

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2012, 05:00:54 PM »
Well my choice is really not up there!! but when i have the bitch down   and am in control in my fights  i  luv antagonize the loud mouth HO!!!  and applying more pain , and yelling at the bitch in her face!!!  u give up YET!!!! while i throw more punches to her face and body and pulling  on her hair..  she  either gives up or starts crying.. loll .. once she gives up i let loose get up and kick her with my barefoot to her body and walk off.
Wow you are a real bitch Ashley for one so good looking. You like to hurt them and make them suffer BRAVO girl i like that

Offline wakeyleeds

« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2012, 05:05:05 PM »
The fights I've been in, when I know it's over and I've won, I'm relieved the fight is ending.  I've just gotten off of her.  I've never taunted someone after the fight.  Getting beaten up in front of a bunch of people is humiliating enough
Very classy Angie a sort of silent assasin just do your job beat them up and when they are done get off them. I like that shows great quality

Offline SweetMarissa

« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2012, 12:10:49 AM »
Trash talking has an important strategical value.  Anytime you can get in your opponent's head, you have a better chance of controlling the action, and thus taking over the game.  My coach called it, "Encouraging her to make mistakes."  Of course this was when I played competitive basketball.  But I think it would be effective in wrestling, too.  A combination of the first two posts is probably what I would do.  I see no reason to antagonize her.  There is a difference in trying to get in her head and just being insulting. 
I've learned that pleasing everyone is impossible - but pissing them off is a piece of cake...