News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual

• 43 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: Halloween style costumed catfight 3rd annual
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2012, 07:44:07 AM »
A few days left, to the poll.
As you can see, this many impressive ladies...  adding this much to the thread. I can kind of sit back and just enjoy this!!

Ladies ... very impressive so far... All the ladies getting votes.. and a few VERY close together, in the lead. Say it everytime.. It may only take ONE vote. To win this contest. Yours may be that one. So vote for your favorite two ladies, to win this one!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2012, 11:39:18 AM »
Voted for Megan and Serena

Thank you, Pete! :-*

Offline byline

• God Member
  • Yvonee & Kaley kick ass!
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2012, 03:39:38 PM »
Tis true that it is a difficult choice with so many wonderful and tough fighting women here. In a battle royal anything can happen and people gang uo on others. LoveSexyJobbers suggests that Babs and JoAnn should form a "tag team". I agree they would be a formidable team but this is a battle royal. Still they might do better if they formed a union. For my money I would like to see it come down to Denise as Wonder Woman and Shelly as Powergirl to be the last two standing. They seem to me to be the toughest, strongest, and best fighters and perhaps even the smartest. Can't choose between them so I voted for both.   
My favorite beauty
{alt}
Beauty and Class 

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2012, 04:25:54 PM »
Alright, Pocahontas.  Let's see how the West was really won! 

I eye my natural rival from across the room.  Nodding my head to show her the way, I move over toward the a dark clearing next to the old barn.  Looks like the perfect place for the ages old battle between bitter rivals to be settled.  Waiting in my black, short brim Stetson, black and red leather vest, "Daisy Duke" shorts with black leather belt and round silver buckle, and black Rockbusters with crimson stitching.  A silver star pinned to my vest and a coiled lariat in my hand....

"Let's settle this 'Wild, wild West' style, bitch."

I follow you into the old barn and I stand in front of you proudly................."I'll use your lariat to tie you up after your defeat, you little cowgirl!".........I throw myself to you and we both fall to the ground, rolling back and forth into a cloud of dust, fighting like wild cats..................

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2012, 07:08:13 PM »
I find myself laid out on a table, wrapped up in Megan's arms and legs. Her legs are crushing my waist, making it hard to breath while also keeping me in place, and she's torturing my tits by digging into them with her sharp lil' claws. And even as I'm squealing in pain and struggling to break free, she teases me with licks to my cheek and soft whispers in my ear. For a moment, I lay there on the table, at this lil vixen's mercy, forced to watch Catwoman and Batgirl duel it out between each other. Batgirl might have saved me from the Catwhore but these two did quite a number on me. I'm feeling it as I lay wrapped up in Megan's arms, and I curse myself for not tying Catwoman up tight enough. I notice the lasso laying just a few feet away..I can rope her up, and this lil evil kitty as well when I get free. I shoot Megan a sideways glare as she whispers into my ear, shifting my hips as I squirm on top of her.

"Nghh! Ow! Oohh, you..bad, bad kitty..When I, get outta, this..Ugh! You're gonna, pay--OW! I'm gonna, make ya MY sidekick!"

Summoning up as much strength as I can, I latch onto your hands, pulling and prying them away from my breasts. I gasp as your claws scratch my nipples as I drag your hands from them, but I ignore the pain and abruptly sit up. I then grab and claw at your thighs, trying hard to pry them apart. I'm almost free, can feel your legs parting from my waist--

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2012, 08:44:37 AM »
The lights flicker on and off, before coming fully on again. Laughter, gunfire and screams coming from up and down the street outside!!

I see Cowgirl Justine, has answered the challenge. Now she and Indian Maiden Serena are tangling at last!! True wild west catfighting match up there!!

Denise Pope Wonder woman, Hot Gladys Marilyn, and JoAnnC Batgirl trying to battle their way back into things!!

Megan shadowcat and Tiffany busty black cat going at it... Hmmm Megan as Tiffany's sidekick ... Not sure how Mama Catwoman Brook will feel about that. Still all 3 cats, looking lovely, during the fight!!

Babs jungle queen, Stepfanie black mary marvel, Kara supergirl zor-ely and Shelly powergirl Gibble making their presence known!!  That sexy HRW64 Elvira, and Island jungle queen Fluff, and Awesome playboy bunny Jenna, not to be overlooked as well.

Marlu maybe adding some final fantasies.. NataliaD  bringing her own version of law and order .. QueenofPins not showing up yet.. still some support, and votes coming her way.

4 ladies seem to be leading the way.. YET several ladies closing in, as support, and votes come in!!

Time is running out... the drinks.. and  He he he SPIRITS are filling up. The streets and saloon, in Silver Gulch!!
Ladies ... keep the hard hitting, and sexy catfight action coming!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2012, 04:14:39 PM »
Just little over a day left ... voting ends tomorrow!!

Ladies, ya may want to add some final moves, and show off. Why YOU are the lady to win OR beat here!!

Still very close match up, between several ladies!!

Storm

Offline Lauren

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 10, 2012, 04:29:39 PM »
Almost missed this.   Voted for Justine  :)
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2012, 05:46:32 AM »
Doesn't look good for me.......and noone's even touched me yet! If I'm gonna lose, I should at least get taken out.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2012, 07:09:03 AM »
Doesn't look good for me.......and noone's even touched me yet! If I'm gonna lose, I should at least get taken out.

Hmmmmm  sounds like a good idea ....  Think they just opened a nice Asian restaraunt in town..  or maybe some  Italian?? Either of those sound good for taking you out??

Anyways ..  maybe you should start posting some serious offense!!?? I mean I do remember you winning a poll in the past. So you can do it!!
Course you have SEVERAL other ladies here. Standing in the way!!  Make some noise Natalia !!

Ladies .. VERY close between the lead group!! Still, you never know, when someone starts throwing punches, still fressh for the fight!!

Time almost up for this one.. EXCELLANT job by you ladies!! Definately has been a treat here, for the members watching!!

Storm

Offline BustyTiffany35

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2012, 02:42:00 PM »
I stumble forward a few steps, relieved that I'm free from that mischievous kitten's grip, but I'm aching all over. My exquisite, exposed breasts are reddened from the girl's claws and my sides are throbbing from being crushed by her thighs. I whirl around to glare at Shadowcat just as she hops off the table to deliver a painful kick to Batgirl's back. I growl, not appreciating that cheapshot to the spunky blonde crimefighter, and while the kitten managed to weaken me greatly I'm fixin' to get a ton of payback on her! I step forward as she starts to circle me, when my foot brushes against the lasso that roped up Catwoman a few moments ago. I blink, glance down at it, and quickly scoop it up. I step forward and whip it at Megan, in hopes of binding her up just like her Momma Cat--

"Ya only cat who's gonna be screamin' her lil lungs out will be you!"

Offline Nattie-Silk Property

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 12, 2012, 12:54:25 AM »

Serena and I continue to claw and snap at each other in the dusty old barn.  Rolling back and forth until we are both covered in dust, dirt, and hay.  Grime clings to our sweaty bodies and our costumes are layered with a film of dust.  One minute I claw my way on top of her.  The next she reverses and she is on top of me.  Finally, she grabs her cute little tomahawk, and is about to give me the haircut she promised when the door to the old barn flies open and in walks a blonde with a silver badge pinned to her chest.  "What the hell is going on in here?"  She demands when she sees the two of us covered from head to toe in sweat, grime, and barn grit.  We can only stare at her as we ponder her question in our minds.  What the hell is going on here?  Serena and I have spent the better part of two hours trying to kill each other, and for what reason?  Maybe we would have been better off teaming up and going 'Old West' on some of the others here at the party.  Well, there is still a little time to do just that.

The old, creaky barn door swings shut behind the blonde and someone drops the bar locking us inside.  Seems like fate has the same ideas I have.  Serena and I exchange glances and a sly smile forms at the corner of her mouth.  She nods slightly, and we both look at the blonde.  We get to our feet and I start walking toward the woman dressed like a cop from the right and Serena from the left.  "Wh-wh-wha-what are you two doing?"  The blonde starts backing away.  We smile and continue walking.  "H-h-hey!  This isn't funny!"  But it actually is funny.  Especially when she yanks the toy pistol from her plastic holster and Serena swats it away with her tomahawk.

After that we both descend on the poor blonde in the cop costume.  A few knees to the tummy, a couple slaps to the face, several yanks of hair, and one vicious kick to the butt and the blonde is on the ground whimpering.  Using the handcuffs she brought with her to the party and my lasso, we truss her like a prize hog.  Of course we take her cute police costume as a prize.  Naked as the day she was born, whimpering, begging, and crying for us to let her go, we simply ignore her pleas and get back to our own private battle.

With a satisfied nod, Serena and I resume our fight in a cloud of dust in the old barn.

{alt}   

Grrrr.......two on one, huh? You dirty bitches. Looks like we're all losers in the end, but I'd be glad to show either of you what the long arm of the law feels like in a one on one encounter. I WILL be back for revenge!  >:(

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2012, 07:06:54 AM »
LADIES ...

VERY impressive..  You definately raised the roof, on this old west saloon!!

CONGRATS TO HOT (Marilyn Monroe) GLADYS !!  Gladys had several ladies giving her a run for the money.  
HOT GLADYS WINS!![/size]
Gladys think this is first one of my polls, that you have won. Know you have been in more.  So thanks for keep joining in. Hope everyone has been able to see. Different ladies, seem to win each time!!

VERY well done to  
KARA(Supergirl) the body  Kara always super in my opinion!!,
SHELLY (Powergirl) GIBBLE  She may have started off slow in forum. Yet lately seems to be showing her power!!
JOANNC( Batgirl) Think the night always more enjoyable, with batgirl Joann in town!!
HRW64 (Elvira) NOt sure how many bloody mary's she drank. Yet she still looked good here, holding her own!!
JUSTINE_CCSD (Sexy cowgirl) Justine had a slow start, but jumped right back into it, by the end!! A very good run, at the top!! Never count a cowgirl out!!
These ladies all within 10 or less votes of the winner.

MY thanks, to  
DENISE(Wonder woman) POPE still has her lasso and plane!!,
NATALIAD (Sexy cop) Need to see her on Law and Order!!,
FIGHTINGBROOK(Catwoman/ mama cat) Always pleasing to see show her claws!!,
MEGAN23 (Kitty pryde/ shadowcat N fun evil kitty!!) NEVER underestimate an evil kitty!!,
SERENA77 (Sexy Indian Maiden, welcome in my western town anytime..),
STEPFANIE (Mary Marvel) Whether the red and yellow version OR the darker side Black Mary Marvel.  Stepfanie hits you like a thunderbolt!!
BABS CARLSON (Sheena jungle queen) Clean up duty again Babs??, Willing volunteer.
"FUFF" CRAWFORD (Island jungle queen)  BABS and Fluff definately make me like the jungle a lot more!!
BUSTYTIFFANY35 (Black Cat) Ohhh how I wish bad luck, looked this good. Can soo see Tiffany in that outfit.
QUEENOFPINS ( Mardi gras style) Think only one of the ladies, not getting a post in.
JENNAISAWESOME (Playboy bunny) Very nice seeing Jenna shake her bunny tale here!!
MARLU (Tifa from Final fantasy) Always a pleasure having Marlu here. Spanish passion!!

My thanks to all 18 ladies, and all the members. Taking time to vote, add support and comments!!

Storm
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 07:08:38 AM by stormbolt7 »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 31, 2012, 03:05:32 PM »
Gladys.. you are very welcome!!

Ladies as always it is an honor, having you part of things here!! 
Right after this, the story is being posted. Hopefully, for you all to enjoy, as a Halloween treat from me, to you.

So you know.. ladies.. the wins and losses in the fights. Determined by your votes here. NOT any kind of personal favoritism ok??
I try and do the stories, with some fun things.. some spooky things.. and yeahhh some naughty and catfight things.

Ladies look for it in catfight stories section. Enjoy it, with my highest respect, and compliments!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

Storm