News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

SALUTE to Veterans day !!

• 10 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
SALUTE to Veterans day !!
« on: November 10, 2012, 10:22:25 PM »
Just wanting to post this. Since we DO have, that sexy MarineChick a member here. Sure that means we have other ladies, that may have served as well.

For you, and yours. That have served OR family members, that served!!  Through the many wars OR simply peace keeping, in foreign lands.

A VETERANS DAY SALUTE to you!![/size]

;D
Storm
« Last Edit: November 10, 2012, 10:23:28 PM by stormbolt7 »

Offline MasterTom

Re: SALUTE to Veterans day !!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2012, 09:07:58 PM »
A huge THANK YOU to all veterans who have served their country!!!!
« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 09:08:21 PM by MasterTom »

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2012, 10:10:10 PM »
A huge THANK YOU to all veterans who have served their country!!!!
amet to that THANK YOU
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Big Mike

• God Member
  • mike.tarbender on Trillian
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2012, 01:54:14 AM »
Happy birthday to the US Marine Corps yesterday and many thanks today and always to everyone in the armed forces, thank you, God bless you, and GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
I am a quaint old inn keeper, I keep this quaint old inn.

It's on the house.

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2012, 09:02:20 AM »
My Prayers and Thoughts go out to all those young men and women who gave there lives for all of us, to live in a free country and do what were doing now.     Thank u soooo much    :-*  
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:06:37 AM by cashley ashley »
{alt}

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2012, 10:18:54 AM »
My thoughts goes to all the innocent victims of any war, legal or not.  Children, women, common citizens who never asked for it.
let's remember some people always have an interest in war : weapon sellers, oil producers, bankers,...Let's not fall in their traps.
Lady Gaelle

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2012, 09:13:50 PM »
My thoughts goes to all the innocent victims of any war, legal or not.  Children, women, common citizens who never asked for it.
let's remember some people always have an interest in war : weapon sellers, oil producers, bankers,...Let's not fall in their traps.

This is well sad Gaelle but we must never forgot that the goverments (and their supporter ) send the soldiers into the war (s)
And some can't handle this and lost their moral but this are only a small group off all the men and women who fight for freedom :)

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2012, 08:11:41 AM »
Think one scene from movie Saving private Ryan sums it up....

His older self, is at the cemetary. As he questions, as he remembers it all. After the way he tried to live the rest of his life.
Had he proven good enough, for the sacrifices given. To give him that life? 
Think it is a very powerful scene ...  that puts us in mind...  Those that have fallen. All had their own dreams, desires and goals. That due to service and sacrifice. Did not get the chance to be fullfilled.

Why we can never forget them.

Storm

Offline Gaelle

• God Member
  • I'm the one in red of course *winks*
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2012, 12:20:05 PM »
I won't forget and i will respect those who sincerely fought for a cause and World War II was not a war like the others.
But I believe in education to free the people.  And if we would educate our children well and tell them the true reasons why most of the wars are fought, I think nobody clever enough will ever want to be a soldier and die for a few rich men's profit.  Because rarely a war is fought for democracy;  usually it is fought for economic reasons and that is true since the Crusades.  And nor you nor I will ever get the benefits of it.  On the other hand,  a few very rich and powerful men will win billions thanks to the wars. And they use the governments to make the people believe they fight for moral values..but it's wrong...
Lady Gaelle

Offline DJP60

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 15, 2012, 03:00:40 AM »
my father passed on Veterans Day '12. this last Sunday. i laid him to rest today,11/14/12, with "taps" and i was give the American Flag off his coffin. i was so moved. my dad was USN '44-'47. R I P Dad
« Last Edit: November 15, 2012, 03:02:18 AM by DJP60 »
I have an interest in female
hooligans fights too as well as Russian girl gang fights!!
i also pay entertainers to fight 1 another and i get photos of them here in Las Vegas Nv Sabrina is now 6-1 Yes i pay strippers to fight each other for $$.

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2012, 05:36:41 AM »
Working at the airport as I do , iv'e seen a few times when a fallen soldiers remains are brought home & see their loved ones give 1 more cry & it is a very humbling experience .

Thank You to all who have sacrificed for us to keep us free both here & around the world & thanks as well to the men & women who serve in other countries militaries as well who are our allies & protect all that's good , especially the ones helping us fight those Taliban " A**HOLES ( The Real Bad Guys )

For DJP60 - A Big LSJ Salute for your father

You never grow old until you stop being young