News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

KB_Christine?

• 6 Replies

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
KB_Christine?
« on: November 17, 2012, 07:55:00 PM »
Has anyone seen or heard from Christine? She seems to have vanished. Did she say goodbye to anyone?

Offline Lauren

• God Member
Re: KB_Christine?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2012, 08:05:51 PM »
She deleted  her profile.  Thats all  I know.
Life's   a Bitch, and so am I.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2012, 05:29:27 PM »
OMG this is a big lost for this forum :(

Why delete the nice and polite ones their profiles . I am sad now

Hope she feels well whereever she is

Jürgen
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline BigDevil

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2012, 05:33:44 AM »
Chris is doing well. She left because she was getting bored with cyber and needs to concentrate on real life things like getting her degree.
Have fun and tussle.

Offline BigMommaJoanie

• God Member
  • Wanna rassle?
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2012, 01:16:30 AM »
Chris is doing well. She left because she was getting bored with cyber and needs to concentrate on real life things like getting her degree.
Thank you so much BD! Christine was so much fun and I like her so much. I knew she was getting bored but the last few weeks she seemed to be her old self after being really busy IRL. Then POOF! I was concerned but now I'm relieved. Thanks again.

Offline Boundfighter

• God Member
    • My YAHOO profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2012, 06:19:36 AM »

This are good news. If you ever talk to her Dan send her greethings from me :)
I have only one rule. Fun for both is the most importent thing :) and THINK POSITIVE :D Carpe Diem

Offline CashleyAshley

• I am THE HOTTTEST! in CATFIGHT FORUM! RU jealious
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2012, 10:41:49 AM »
Well this is great but sad news, i really enjoyed catty messages and messing with Christine, on the main board but as i've seen before I had a lot of my friends in here growtired  and delete ther profiles also and  continue there rl  careers.  I wish Christine the best and good luck  :-*
{alt}