News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Christmas catfight gold Round 1 Apartment style

• 24 Replies

Offline Mariella

• God Member
  • Try to beat me!!!
Re: Christmas catfight gold Round 1 Apartment style
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2012, 07:41:00 PM »
My votes go to Kylara and Serena 77!!!

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2012, 10:11:47 PM »
Obviously Laurie is in stunned silence from my sharp slap to her face.  Before she can bring her head back around straight, I reach out and grab ahold of her hair and pull her down as I take a couple of steps back.  With Laurie now bent over, I bring my knee up into her stomach.  She grunts from the blow, but before she has time to recover, I begin to pound my fist repeatedly into her back.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 15, 2012, 03:31:55 PM »
come on bitches lets do this, marlu do you care to try me again since you couldnt do it at the costume fight, lol,

I accept your challenge honey....
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 15, 2012, 08:32:09 PM »
Just a few days left, to vote for your fave ladies to win!!

As you can see, some of them, very willing. To fight for the gold here!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2012, 11:11:12 AM »
OK,Hot Gladys,lets the fight has started!I gonna smash you litlle bitch!!!
You have to do more than just talk about smashing me. AND DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME A BITCH!, you BITCH!"

I grab your hair and turn back to back. Lift you up on my back by the hair. Then swing you around smashing her legs into Serena who mistakenly thinks she is going to crush us all and throw our clothes to the crowd. Well, Serena, honey, you touch my knock off Marilyn Monroe white dress and you just might make me angry.

Oh Gladys! Your white dress will be really a nice present for the crowd! ;)
I throw myself to Gladys and I bump into her with my shoulder on her chest! "Come on blondie! We are the most voted right now! So let's solve this btw me and you only!" :P

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2012, 01:09:36 AM »
Well congratulations to me and Sasha for sharing a big win.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2012, 07:17:45 AM »
Liz.... look at it this way... YES you are getting votes.. Yes your just kind of starting out here.. So YES .. think you ladies are worth watching in the very near future!!  BTW your votes given.. shows other people also think. You have the look of winners.

So maybe not this time.. maybe not next time.. YET think not to long. You and Sasha will be very much, in the mix of things!! So don't get discouraged, just starting out here ok??

THAT said... TIME almost up!! 
Hair has been pulled, clothing torn. Legs kicking or scissored on opponents!!
Furniture, and decor, smashed, and trashed!!  Things being thrown around in the kitchen....  THESE ladies give a definate NEW meaning. To redecorating in the apartment or home!!

ALL the ladies getting some votes, and support.. ALWAYS like seeing that!!  Now, down to the final day... A few ladies VERY close.
WHICH one will win by the end??  Your votes will decide!!

ALSO ladies .. sign up for round 2 style.. to begin later saturday!! So maybe this was not your best style for catfight combat!! You can always show your determination, and willingness to keep fighting.. Watch for round 2 sign up later!!

Ladies.. last chance, for your remarks, before this one closes, to help decide. Which one of you.. pulls out the win at the end!!

Storm

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2012, 12:00:29 PM »
Oh Gladys! Your white dress will be really a nice present for the crowd! ;)
I throw myself to Gladys and I bump into her with my shoulder on her chest! "Come on blondie! We are the most voted right now! So let's solve this btw me and you only!" :P
Oaf! Ouch1 You shoulder smashes my breasts and knocks some air out of me. I grab your hair and bend you forward. Give you a double axe handle smash on your back to drive you to your knees.in a perfect spot for my knee to your chin!

UGH! You hit my back hard and I fall down on my knees in front of you! I grab both of your ankles and I pull, trying to force you to lose balance and to fall back down!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2012, 11:29:18 PM »
ROUND one winner is .....

HOT GLADYS WINS THE GOLD!!
Congrats to GLADYS.. winning apartment style catfight!!  Gladys will be in final 4 way poll. In December, for over all catfight gold!!

ALSO round 2 signs ups to begin!! Gladys already wins here, so not able to compete there.

VERY nice job, by the ladies.. SERENA77, JUSTINE, GRLWRESTLER  ALL giving Gladys a fight. Keeping it close, till the end!!
ROCKIN_ROBIN, and KYLARA  Having a nice show of support as well!!

THANKS to so many of the ladies. Stepping up, and being part of one of my polls, first time!!
BADGIRL, SASHAFIGHT, KYLARA, RAY OF LIZ (Like her attitude and spirit, keep an eye on this one ladies!!), KRE25!!  THANKS ladies, hope you enjoyed this.

MARLU, LAURIE_CATFIGHTER, FIGHTING BROOK, ANNA THE MARINECHICK.. LOVE you ladies!! Thanks for making it so fun here for me. Always enjoy seeing you join in!!

KORDAY ADRIENN, AUTUMN_LOVE, LIVDEADGIRL, ALICEKAT, MISS BRANDI.. Thanks for joining in.. Adding some more beauty and catfight fun!!

LADIES THANK YOU ALL .. Hope those of you in the U.S. Will have a wonderful Thanksgiving holiday this coming week!! You and yours safe, happy, and healthy!!
NOW on to round and style 2!!

Storm

Offline Warlock641

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #24 on: November 18, 2012, 11:42:15 AM »
Congrats Hot Gladys.  Manhattan Beach rules!! LOL  ;)