News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Latest Wrdwvr Polls

• 0 Replies

Offline wrdwvr

• God Member
    • Fantasy_Matchups · Wrdwvr's Fantasy Catfighters Matchups
Latest Wrdwvr Polls
« on: December 01, 2012, 06:27:49 PM »

It's been awhile but I am BACK!!! I see I missed some great matches. Here are the first 2 polls of many to come.

First off is my Tit Squeeze Champion Stella'shttp://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=10691 first Title defense since her savage defeat of the previous Champion Jordan.
Her opponent is the lovely Kathkat
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=6835

Fight Poll 1 results.
Fight poll 1 Result 1 Kathkat wins
Kathkat crushes Stella in the 1st round and in the second has the champion on her knee's in agony as she twists each tit and tugs them up and down.
Fight Poll 1-Result 2 Stella wins
Stella easily outcrushes Kathkat in the 1st round and in the 2nd she dominates from the start and tortures her till the very end of the round before making her submit!
Fight Poll 1- Result 3 Kathkat wins
Stella and Kathkat battle feircely for 2 rounds with no clear winner.  In the 3 minute of of round 3 Kathkat makes Stella scream in agony and then surrender as her swollen tits can take no more!
Fight Poll 1- Result 4 Stella wins
 Stella and Kathkat battle feircely for 2 rounds with no clear winner.  In the 3 minute of of round 3 Stella makes Kathkat scream in agony and
then surrender as her swollen tits can take no more!

Fight Poll 2 Results
This was a great fight from Crystal Films between these 2 hellcats. I have been fantasizing a rematch between then for years.
Here is the link to dailynmotion, but you have to be a member already or sign up. When you watching the video look for Michelle punching Andi's tits!
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgbs2h_andi-vs-michelle_sport
Fight poll 2 Michelle VS Andi Result 1 Andi Wins
Both beauties punch and kick each other back and forth across the room. After a few more moments of hair pulling and tit punching Andi scissors Michelle from behind and punches the sides of her tits till Michelle finally gives up
Fight Poll 2 Result 2 Michelle wins!
Michelle takes control and uppercuts Andi' tits 4 times each and has her reeling then grabs her by the hair and punches her in the head and tits until she finally gives up.
Fight Poll 2-Result 3 Michelle wins
Andi  and Michelle battle for 3 rounds but niether can make the other submit. In a 4th round tie breaker Michelle waist scissors and head punches Andi for the win!
Fight Poll 2 Result 4 Andi Wins
Andi and Michelle battle back and forth for 3 rounds with no winner and scratches covering thier swollen tits! In the 4th round tie breaker Michelle staggers Andi with punches to her tits , but Andi surges back and pounds Michelle's face bloody before working over her tits, sending the tough beauty staggering  back and down to the floor defeated!
Wrdwvr