News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

pbs special

• 0 Replies

Offline mac4

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
pbs special
« on: December 01, 2012, 04:08:23 AM »
was flipping thru channels the other day and PBS had something about girls growing up in America, when I watched they spent about 1/2 hour on girls fighting. There were some home video's and discussion of the combatents. These girls got into nasty catfights. Of course there was pulling of hair, but then whipping the other girl down to the payment by the hair and rapid fire punches to the face and body, when one girl wanted to stop she just covered up but the other girl kept punching and stomping her. One girl said she needed 100 stitches because the other one had a knife. Even if there is no knife these girls are definetly losing their nails to inflict damage.

I am glad in these fantasy fights no weapons are used, getting stabbed or cut is not a turn on.
These real life fights are not something I would want to be involved in if I were a female

I would not mind if in some of the fantasy fights the winner was a bit nastier like real life girls. Unlike with boys who normally shake hands or move on after the fight these girls really want to destroy the other one. In fantasy I would not necessarily want to see one injure the other one but certainly leaving her stripped and a facefull of girl goo coutesy of a hunilating facesit would be welcomed.