News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Tag Team Massacre Round 1 begins! (CCE)

• 2 Replies

Offline KSWer

Tag Team Massacre Round 1 begins! (CCE)
« on: December 14, 2012, 08:06:51 PM »
celebcatsrank.blogspot.com

Hello!

Round 1 of the TAG TEAM MASSACRE is now under way!!!
Please go vote on the main page for each match. Results and Round 2 will be posted next weekend!

{alt}

(I have also added 8 new women to the roster, check the NEWS page for survey links - please take their surveys so they could get their stats up asap!)

celebcatsrank.blogspot.com

Offline Firefly

• God Member
Re: Tag Team Massacre Round 1 begins! (CCE)
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2012, 11:24:58 AM »
When will you be posting the round 5 results from the Arena?

Offline Interac

• God Member
Re: Tag Team Massacre Round 1 begins! (CCE)
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 04:23:47 PM »
Five teams i loved: Ashley Greene and Evangeline Lilly, I think Greene handles Fox in terms of being equal and Lilly destroys Pery.  Breaks her down bit by bit with taking little damage.
Angelina Jolie and Emma Watson: Youth and Experience, Jolie has a true protege and takes her under the wing showing her all she learned throughout the years of battles and wars.
Charlize Theron and Jennifer Lawrence:  Same as Jolie and Watson just a better team.  Lawerence has more physical tools and Charlize is still Charlize whereas Angelina is not as strong as she once was.
Michelle Rodriguez and Vanessa Hudgens:  This is my favorite right now because it is hard to find a woman to beat Michelle and Vanessa is pretty strong herself but as long as Vanessa can hold her own against an opponent and get Michelle in the team will be hard to beat.

Which unfortunately brings me to the team I voted against: Hayden and Kristanna, great team bad matchup.  Hayden and Vanessa cancel each other out with me giving Vanessa a slight advantage over a Hayden Panettere with a huge ego.  Michelle beats down Kristanna, gets inside and punches her ribs destroying the body.

That's my thoughts anyway.  Also liked the Biel/Lively team