News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

ex nfl cheerleader

• 6 Replies

Offline cjsteph8029

ex nfl cheerleader
« on: December 15, 2012, 12:12:40 AM »
Give me a K! Give me an O! That spells K.O.! An NFL cheerleader has traded her high kicks for knees to the face, choosing to become a mixed martial arts fighter. Rachel Wray started training in MMA as a good workout for her day job with the Kansas City Chiefs but loved it so much she ditched the pompoms for the octagon. She won her first amateur fight with a second-round TKO (see the brutal video) and her second fight was canceled, because her opponent didn’t even show up. A gorgeous athlete who can break noses as well as hearts? We have a new hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsA8JJLsoVI

Offline T aka Tony

• God Member
  • Working late
Re: ex nfl cheerleader
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 12:39:28 AM »
Great clip! She " did work " on that other girl!

T
Cheers!

Offline cjsteph8029

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2012, 06:40:40 AM »
yes she did

Offline simcock

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2012, 09:48:40 AM »
For in pink looked exhausted right from the start. Not that good a fight. Little skill. Both tired.
I'll rate that fight as not-quite-semi-flaccid, but quarter-flaccid on the cock-o'meter.
Let's hope both girls realise the joy of real catfighting and go over to topless/nude hair pulling, wrestling and slapping. They'll get more money, more fame, more attention and more thrills.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2012, 02:11:04 AM »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2012, 06:49:26 PM »
I think that the Chiefs should suit her up.  They way they're playing, it couldn't hurt. 

Offline webjock

• I just love some katty-ass bitches!
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2012, 09:28:30 PM »
Give me a K! Give me an O! That spells K.O.! An NFL cheerleader has traded her high kicks for knees to the face, choosing to become a mixed martial arts fighter. Rachel Wray started training in MMA as a good workout for her day job with the Kansas City Chiefs but loved it so much she ditched the pompoms for the octagon. She won her first amateur fight with a second-round TKO (see the brutal video) and her second fight was canceled, because her opponent didn’t even show up. A gorgeous athlete who can break noses as well as hearts? We have a new hero.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsA8JJLsoVI

Thank you for the Youtube video!        ;D

{alt}

No wonder these chicks can't get their work done! 

HTTP://CSAPRESSWORLD.BLOGSPOT.COM