News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Wat is ur fav movie or tv show in a cat fighting scenes ???

• 4 Replies

Offline KICKBOXME

Wat is ur fav movie or tv show in a cat fighting scenes ???
« on: February 26, 2014, 06:05:56 PM »
Mine is any women that does martial arts!!! Wats urs ???

Offline ML

Re: Wat is ur fav movie or tv show in a cat fighting scenes ???
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 11:40:58 AM »
Two Days in the Valley. The tall blonde is bitchy and wearing a body stocking.
 Also like a lot of the Hart to Hart series where Stephanie Powers almost always ended up in a fight with another woman and she would end up taking a gun  away from her.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 03:43:22 PM »
An old CBS show, "Silk Stalkings" had a lot of fights between the heroine lady cop and the guest villainess of the week. But my favorite tv catfight of all time would probably be from "Honey West" where she very completely kicks the ass of a beautiful brunette in a tight skirt. (Oh, and the Popeye cartoon "Never Kick A Woman" probably put me on the road of loving catfights more than anything else.)

Offline BabyGirl_Brit987

• 29-0 Kicking ass and taking names!!who next??
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:15:09 PM »
I looooooooove nikita lots of catfighting scenes in it and that woman sure can kick ass eversince nikita though I've been a huge fan of maggie Q because she does alot of action and is amazing at everything she does plus she does yooooooooga my personal fave exercise wouldn't wanna get on her badside in a real fight she'd whoop my ass lol
« Last Edit: March 27, 2014, 10:10:47 PM by Brit_EmeraldPrincess »
Emerald Fusion Once it's locked on prepare to....tap or pass out!!!

Offline Heidi Alexis Foster

• God Member
    • Best video EVER!!
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2014, 12:01:40 AM »
Strangely, one of my earliest catfight memories was watching a re-run of the comedy Airplane. I thought the scene of the two Girl Scouts fighting was AMAZING. I mean...I kind of still do, is there anything more hot? I think the catfight in Coffy is really crazy but really hot. Even though I can't speak Spanish, I think Spanish soap operas have some of the hottest catfights. Like this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgSxwt58gWg Would LOVE to know more about this show. The blonde Sol soooooo totally rules...Obviously the other girls are way jealous