News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Christmas catfight gold round 4 NHB Shopping mall mayhem!!

• 19 Replies

Offline Serena77

• God Member
  • I'm ready to fight!
Re: Christmas catfight gold round 4 NHB Shopping mall mayhem!!
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2012, 11:54:06 AM »
Serena and I are rolling around the floor, inflicting as much damage as we can to each other, when some hands reach in and work to seperate us.  As we are pulled apart and up to our feet, you can hear people yelling out "Let them fight, Let them fight".  With no sign of any security around, the people who grabbed us, let us go.  Serena and I waste no tme and come flying back at each other.  We immediatly get ito a rockin' fist fight.  We trade punches to each others head, face and chest.  After trading a number of blows, I stop for a second and smile as I see blood coming out of Serena's nose.

OH! You will pay for that, you bitch! When you are smiling, I grab your hair with both of my hands and I unleash a flurry of knee blows to your midsection and lower abdomen! I'm going to soften you a bit before the final KO! ;D

Offline Ray_of_Liz

« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2012, 09:08:38 PM »
Serena, you fucking whore!!  I knew you would go after my belly again.  However this time without your bitch friend Gail to hold me, I'm able to recoil as your knee slams into my belly which in turn lessens the brunt of the blow.  You get 3 quick blows into my belly, but as your 4th blow makes contact, I bring my hands down and grab your leg just under your knee.  I pull it up, and take a step or two back to throw off your balance.  As You have let go of my hair to help keep yourself up, I push back at you and you go stumbling back into a christmas tree.  The needles of the tree scratch at your back and I can see the look of pain on your face.  I throw myself at you, and together we knock the tree over.  The sound of ornaments crashing on the floor around us fill the air along with the cheers of all those looking on.  We roll across the floor, our hands locked in each others hair as we struggle for position.  We get to our knees, and that is when I fake a left and then bring my right fist around with as much power as I can and hit you on the side of the head.  You see stars, as you go back down to the floor.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2012, 01:06:35 AM »
This is getting to be a very close race, between the ladies!!

You just know, that Cindy was going to charge in, looking great!! Going from credit cards to claws!!
Wonder what is on her most wanted gift list this year??

Then nice photo, from Mariella. She looks so calm, lovely and serene. Wonder if she had any idea. The holiday catfight, soon to happen in the mall??

Candace ... you may like her you may not. YET you can not deny it. The lady is a stunner, that is always worth seeing. Wonder if Candace is the lady, shoving others into the wishing fountain??

Serena, and Liz ... going at it!! Like two long legged fashion models. Throwing fists, egg nog, and holiday gift wrap. Whatever it takes to finish the winner.

Mariella and Candace... adding some extra heat, and challenges. Yet Cindy right there, saying bring it!!

Ladies well done so far. All the ladies getting votes, and support. Keep those coming, to help decide, which lady wins this rounds gold medal!!

Storm

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »
I get what I want for Christmas.  If I don't, I take it from the bitch that has it.

Come on! Bring it bitch!  Come to me and you`ll get it if you dare! I`m still waiting  to kick your litle sweet ass.
POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 03:38:35 PM »
CONGRATS TO SERENA!!!

SERENA WINS!!
THANKS and Merry Christmas.. to ALL the ladies competing!!

NOW to set up the champions round!!

Storm