News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Two Girls Catfight for a Man

• 6 Replies

Offline Catfight Super Fan

• God Member
Two Girls Catfight for a Man
« on: December 30, 2012, 09:04:28 PM »
http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=25590;sa=pictures;view=38445

the one in bikini is Simo: 105, 5'4, 22 yers           the other girl is Sara: 138, 5'8, 22 yers  

they decide to fight because are in love with the same man and they want to fight for him!!
Write what happens if you want :)
« Last Edit: December 31, 2012, 12:01:45 AM by flad-boy90 »

Offline Boche

• Global Moderator
  • God Member
Re: Two Girls Catfight for a Man
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 04:33:30 AM »
I like your analysis Jayden, thank you for your thoughts.

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2012, 05:43:09 PM »
Two hottest sexiest beautifully fit brunette babes fighting. I love the pics both women are incredibly beautiful. I think the taller Sara has an advantage over Simo. But I think Simo will give Sara all she can handle as they roll around slapping pulling their hair out grabbing and ripping off their outfits and fighting nude then it gets real dirty lots of tit pulling and crotch to crotch fighting as they pull their dark sexy hair. They look almost like sisters. I'm picking Sara the taller girl to finish off Simo but not after a long exhausting brawl.
thank you man!!  your post are always the best :)
in the next days i'll put another fight of the yellow bikini against another hot girl, this fight will be difficult for the girl but really really sexy :)  i hope that you will put a valid comment about the fight!!
Happy new year!

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2013, 01:16:32 PM »
Fights over a man are often such dirty affairs.  At the start of course each woman hopes he will simply pick her and put her rival aside, but that is a choice men almost never make.

By the time it comes to confrontation, egos are already bruised and tempers flaring. There is also the matter of doubt...

How does she kiss him?  How does she touch him?  Is she better in bed?  Is she prettier...

Is she... is she.. is she...

Its the sort of thing that leads to clothes coming off just to get a better look and no matter what the result of that the claws then usually fly.

In this match I see Sara starting it and Simo finishing it.  To be fair, they seem closely matched and no one will walk away unmarked.  I suspect bosom rivalry will lead to clawing and perhaps even biting there and hair will come out by the handful.

But I think in a long, rolling battle it will be Simo, finally straddling a squirming, struggling Simo and ruining her very pretty face.

Perhaps I am wrong of course, but that is what my intuition tells me and I trust that very much.

Regards,

Jayden

Thank you Jayden! very good post!! I'll wait you for my next poll  :)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2013, 03:30:05 PM »
Love the scenario. I voted.

Offline JOHNNY the DUECES

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2013, 08:12:58 PM »

Simo has an explosive temper and she lunges at Sara, grabbing her hair with her left hand and she starts punching her all over her face. Sara starts trying to punch back, but simo is pummeling her. Sara uses her weight advantage to knock Simo to the ground and attempts to get on top of her. Simo is fast and she manages to get on top of Sara and she punches her in her nose. Sara backs and kicks and she manages to get Simo off of her and now Sara gets on top of Simo. She starts punching her all over her face. Simo starts using her long shapr fingernaisl and she scratches Sara's face. sara leaps off of Simo and the two woman egt to their feet. They raise their fists and start exchnging punches. Simo is connecting with many punches and bloodying Sara's face, but Sara is connecting with powerful punches and one punch smahes into Simo's nose making blood gush from her nose.

Simo is infuriated and she rips sara's blouse off and grabs at her bra. Sara grabs Simo's hair and starts shaking her head back and forth hard. Sara's bra rips off and Simo stulbles backwards with the bra in her hand. Sara tries to cover her exposed breasts and Sino smashes her right in her chin, making Sara's eyes start swimming around in her head and her legs get all wobbly. Simo uppercuts Sara's jaw and Sara falls over onto her back on the ground out cold.

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2013, 04:34:45 PM »

Simo has an explosive temper and she lunges at Sara, grabbing her hair with her left hand and she starts punching her all over her face. Sara starts trying to punch back, but simo is pummeling her. Sara uses her weight advantage to knock Simo to the ground and attempts to get on top of her. Simo is fast and she manages to get on top of Sara and she punches her in her nose. Sara backs and kicks and she manages to get Simo off of her and now Sara gets on top of Simo. She starts punching her all over her face. Simo starts using her long shapr fingernaisl and she scratches Sara's face. sara leaps off of Simo and the two woman egt to their feet. They raise their fists and start exchnging punches. Simo is connecting with many punches and bloodying Sara's face, but Sara is connecting with powerful punches and one punch smahes into Simo's nose making blood gush from her nose.

Simo is infuriated and she rips sara's blouse off and grabs at her bra. Sara grabs Simo's hair and starts shaking her head back and forth hard. Sara's bra rips off and Simo stulbles backwards with the bra in her hand. Sara tries to cover her exposed breasts and Sino smashes her right in her chin, making Sara's eyes start swimming around in her head and her legs get all wobbly. Simo uppercuts Sara's jaw and Sara falls over onto her back on the ground out cold.
You are a genius!! thank you for your post :)  i don t think that Sara lost the fight but i like your analysis!!
expect a review in my next post