News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

• 13 Replies

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:56:03 PM »
Ladies ... from around the world you are invited!!

In texas they like to do things big!!  So we are going to have a large cookout some of the best eats anywhere .. a rodeo ... some of the daringest cowboys, and cowgirls!!

OH yes, and some of the best, and maybe biggest breasts battling it out in a titfight!!  Ladies you can do it like poker... having it Texas style hold em ..  OR you can do it hands free, just tit to tit action!!

Ladies if you have the BEST battling breasts for the titfight. That is the way they like it in Texas!!
So sign up.. join in here .. You do not have to be from the U.S. to join.
You may just prove, you are the best titfighter in Texas!!  Hope you will join me on the trip, to the lone star state.

If your ready for a Texas sized titfight ... Make your challenge, and entry here!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
Re: sign up .. TITFIGHT in TEXAS !!
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2013, 01:41:35 AM »
Robin joins in .... ladies  you think your girls. Have what it takes to beat Rockin Robin in a titfight??  She has joined in, willing to let her ladies do her talking for her!!

Any other ladies willing to join in ... make your entry, and challenge known here!!

ROBIN is Entered!!

Storm

Offline AnnaTF

• come and get me girls
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2013, 04:50:42 PM »
Me too

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2013, 12:59:09 AM »
It looks like it will be sunny, and warm for the event in Texas.  Maybe some swimwear some very strained halter tops...  OH and some of the best, and most impressive titfighters from anywhere.

TITFIGHTGODDESS  Has made her claim, showing she is not afraid to face robin or any of the other ladies. TITFIGHTGODDESS is Entered!!

TOUGHGINA  Have seen this lady bring it before in action here. The entry field shaping up well here. GINA is Entered!!

VANESSA  Adding her generous assets, to the fight and field. Ready to give it her all.  VANESSA is Entered!!

SHIVANI YADAV  If you see her profile. Yes she has a beautiful face. YET she also looks very busty and capable of titfighting. SHIVANI is Entered!!

BUSTY.NADINE  Always enjoy seeing ladies this lovely and capable. Asking politely to join the catfight or titfight. NADINE is Entered!!

ANNATF  Her name says it. Her avatar shows it. She comes ready for this kind of fight.  ANNA is Entered!!

Ladies will keep sign up open, through the weekend. So ladies not able to check during the week. Have a chance to join in. Monday actual poll will start.
You can see we already have. Some very lovely, busty, and capable ladies entered.  If you think you can match up, with these ladies titfighting. Make your entry known here!!

Storm

Offline YvetteBovaFan

• God Member
    • http://www.clubyvette.com/
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2013, 06:39:03 AM »
Please count me in  Stormy.

I will crush the little bunnies.   ;D
POOR IS NOT WHO HAS LITTLE, BUT WHO NEEDS A LOT!
http://www.clubyvette.com/

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2013, 06:43:41 AM »
Yvette arrives from Germany ....  A fan of Yvette Bova ...  This lady herself, is VERY pumped. As well as looks very capable of holding her own in a titfight.  YVETTE is Entered!!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2013, 11:28:07 PM »
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2013, 06:28:56 AM »
MARLU adding even MORE international attention to the tit fight.... Spain now joining in...  MARLU is Entered!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2013, 08:10:10 PM »
DANIELLE looks over the coming competition.  Then enters her DDCups, as well as her titfighting skills. DANIELLEDDCUPS is Entered!!

Storm

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2013, 09:07:15 PM »
this will be a great competition... i am ready girls....
 8)
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2013, 07:23:47 AM »
Lucy Kim   Making her move, and entry ...  We know of that former pro sport rivalry of Pittsburgh and Dallas. Looks like  Lucy is coming to Texas to get things heated up again!!  Lucy is Entered!!

Storm

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2013, 08:35:13 PM »
Things look to SIZZLE during this Titfight in Texas!! 
BustyNadine  adding her own pleasing hills, to the hills behind her. In her avatar photo. NOTICE this is a different Busty Nadine!!
2 Different, and busty beauties, named Nadine. Their profile names .. done different. As well as profile photos of each lady.
Busty.Nadine  and BustyNadine

That in mind, could definately start some extra sparks here!!
This being said ...  This Nadine ... Also  Entered!!

Ladies the actual poll, will begin monday morning!!!  Last few days to sign up!!

Storm

Offline TessTF

• I Love titfights
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2013, 07:05:03 PM »
add me and my 36E/EE's to the battle, would not mind taking on either ToughGina or Titfight Tracy first off.

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2013, 12:37:27 AM »
The talking is almost over ... monday the voting, action and poll begins!!

TESSTF  Has made herself known. Seems this titfighting lady. Already has her sights set on a few ladies here. TESS is Entered!!

Sign up continues... until around midnight  Eastern time here in the U.S.  So ladies last chance to join in!!

Storm