News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Julia Milk vs Rockin Robin-which story-read question below

• 2 Replies

Offline MistressVicky

• God Member
  • Mistress Vicky
Julia Milk vs Rockin Robin-which story-read question below
« on: January 22, 2013, 04:27:25 AM »
Recently JuliaMilk2000 challenged all BBWs http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,28289.0.html
She was answered by rockin_robin6597 who accepted her challenge.
Robin’s profile http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=29675
Julia’s profile  http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=11254
Robin-5"5, 40DD 28 36,    145lbs           39yrs. old.
Julia-  5’5”,   54EE             242 lbs.        43 years old
Robin’s fight experience: catfights no rules 9 1, catfights with rules 15 0, bsa style fighting 4 1, apartment wrestling 1 1.  (bsa is a combination of street fighting, kick boxing and fist fighting)
Julia’s fight experience: I do erotic bbw wrestling, titfight, sexfight...

Julia is very aggressive, cocky and mouthy that she will beat Robin up and she repeatedly threatened that Robin would be worshiping her ass and pussy when the fight is over.
Robin is very confident that the fight will end with her sitting on Julia’s chest with her knocking Julia’s face in.

Johnny's Story

Julia has been very nasty, verbally assaulting Robin since Robin offered to fight her in a poll match on freecatfight.com. She keeps telling Robin how she is going to sit on her face and make her eat her ass and cxnt. Robin did not back down and she kept responding to Julia’s threats and insults. Julia and Robin are both confident, cocky dominant women, and they are both BBWs, but clearly Julia was the aggressor, and surely Robin seemed to be very sure of herself.   The tension kept escalating until Julia challenged Robin IRL, telling members of Freecatfight.com that she will be making Robin eat her ass and her cxnt. “whore, i put my pussy on your face and you lick my ass and pussy.”   There were only two problems with this which Robin was very quick to point out. First it was the Atlantic Ocean which separated the two woman, and second that if Julia wanted to come to the US, she would be happy to fight her, and that she would sit on her chest and pin her helpless and knock her face in.  “I’ll sit my ass on your chest and pin your arms with my knees and pound your face in with my fist bitch!
Julia became infuriated and said that Robin was a chicken, an again told Robin that she could already feel her tongue in her ass and pussy. Robin said that if Julia came to the US she would be happy to fight her. The threats and  insults kept flying back and forth until a few members of freecatfight.com decided  that they would buy Julia a round trip airline ticket and give her some expense money to come to the US to fight Robin. Additionally they  offered a $1000 prize to the winner. More threats and insults, but Julia agreed to take them up on their offer if that chicken Robin doesn’t back down. Robin did not back down and the fight was on. The fight was to be at a closed parking lot structure in Dallas Texas on a Saturday night. 
Things really come to a head, It’s Saturday night and the 25 members of freecatfight.com that has all invested $100 each all assembled at the deserted parking garage in Dallas Texas.  There is a couple of camcorders as had been agreed. The first to show up is Julia, and she’s wearing a white low cut minidress, high heels and stockings. She’s showing off to the crowd and asking where that stupid little bitch that is going to be worshipping her ass and her pussy is. Taunting that she probably chickened out and won’t show up, but just then the loud noise, the roar of a Harley reverberating off of the concrete walls of the parking garage as Robin rolls up. She gets off of the Harley, and Robin is wearing a black micro miniskirt, low cut white blouse, black knee high boots and a black leather jacket.  Julia feeling a little upstaged screams out, “so you have come to eat my ass and my pussy you slut.” The crowd starts to cheer.

One of the men started walking the two woman toward a customer waiting area that is about 20 feet  long with a concrete wall running the whole length, and about 15 feet deep with two benches on each side.  Julia says, “so let’s talk about the rules.”  Robin laughs as she starts walking toward one of the benches saying, “What rules, there are no rules you stupid bitch.”  The man yelled, there will be no weapons, an no interference from the crowd under any circumstances, and the fight won’t be over until the winner says the fight is over.”  Robin takes her leather jacket off. Julia complains to the man “there has to be some rules.”  Robin screams, “I thought you were so tough you fat cow. I thought you came here  to make me eat your ass and your pussy.” Robin walks to the center of the area as the man walks out to the rest of the crowd screaming, “Alright begin.” Julia puts her pocketbook on the bench as she turns around and starts walking toward Robin. The two women are the same height, but Julia outweighs Robin by about 100 pounds.
All of a sudden Julia screams, “I’m going to squash you like a bug bitch as she lunges at Robin.  Robin quickly sends a kick up into Julia’s ribs, spinning Julia sideways, and Julia groans “AAHH,” as she grabs her side. Robin quickly sends a roundhouse kick “bam,” to the side of Julia’s face spinning her sideways. Julia has a red puffy mark on her cheek as she puts her hand to her face.  The crowd is cheering now. Julia grows visibly angry, her face turns red and she screams, “you’re going to be sorry you did that you stupid little bitch as she lunges at Robin grabbing for her hair, but quickly Robin sends her right fist plowing full force, “bang,” right into Julia’s nose. Blood starts rolling from Julia’s nose and she cries out, “I’m bleeding,” as her head swings back and forth, but Robin’s punch seems to have little effect on Julia as she just goes plowing into her, full force, and Robin isn’t ready for her.  She grabs Robin’s blouse with both of her hands and she shoves her back hard. Robin ‘s blouse rips right off of her chest in Julia’s hands as she goes stumbling backwards like a floppy doll until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. The crowd is cheering even louder.
Robin bounces up off of the wall, and Julia walks right up to her wrapping her hands through Robin’s hair. She shoves her head back hard, “bang,” right against the concrete wall again. Julia holds Robin’s head still screaming right in her face, “you’re going to be very sorry you wanted to fight me you stupid little bitch.” She starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Robin’s head over and over again against the hard cement screaming, “you made me bleed you stupid little bitch. How fuckin dare you make me bleed.” Robin gets this totally shocked and startled look across her face.  Julia is bang, bang, bang, bang,” cracking Robin’s skull against the concrete over and over again until first Robin is seeing stars, fuckin stars and her eyes start swimming around in her head, and then Robin’s legs start to get all wobbly and Robin goes limp like a rag doll in Julia’s hands. When Julia stops bashing Robin’s head and she lets go of Robin’s hair, Robin goes sliding down the wall quite dazed. The crowd is screaming.

Julia is out of breath as she stands over Robin looking down at her. She straightens her hair and wipes some of the sweat from her face as her huge chest is heaving up and down and up and down. Julia screams, “get up bitch. I thought you were so fuckin tough. I thought you were going to sit on my chest and knock my face in you stupid little bitch. Come on, get up and fuckin fight me so that I can really beat you up.” Robin is still trying to clear the cob webs from her head, but Julia grows impatient and she leans down wrapping her hands through Robin’s hair and she yanks her standing strait up on her feet. Robin screams, “AAAHHH,” from the pain of having her hair ripped right out of her head, and just as Robin is being dragged up, she sends a weak uppercut punch “boom,” right into Julia’s left breast, knocking Julia’s breast right out of her bra and dress. Julia lets go of Robin’s hair screaming, “you’re going to be sorry you did that you stupid little bitch. She puts one hand right between Robin’s legs and her other hand on her shoulder, and she lifts Robin up in the air and she slams her down onto the cement. “OOOFFF,” she smacks all the air right out of Robin and Robin’s head smashes against the concrete.
Robin is lying there seeing stars and gasping for air, and Julia just plops down onto her stomach, full force, and now “OOOOFFFF,” she really smashes all the fuckin air out of Robin. Then as Robin is coughing and gasping and desperately trying to catch her breath, Julia takes her right fist and she smashes it “bang,” right into Robin’s nose screaming, “You thought you were so tough bitch. You thought that you were going to sit on my stomach and knock my face in, but you were fuckin wrong. You’re not as tough as you thought you were. I beat you up and I’m sitting on your stomach, and now you’re going to beg me to let you worship my ass and pussy or I’ll knock your face in.” She smashes her fist “bang,” right into Robin’s nose again. Blood is rolling from Robin’s nose, and Robin starts trying to buck and kick and trying to gasp out, “get off, get off of me cow.” Julia smashes her fist “bang,” right into Robin’s nose again screaming, “I’m just going to keep bashing your face in bitch until you beg me to worship my ass and pussy.” Robin’s face is beet red and she screams, “you better get off of me you fat cow or you’ll really be sorry.”
Julia takes the open palm of her right hand and she slaps it hard “bam,” right across Robin’s face, swinging her head to the side from the full force of her hard smack. Then with the back of her hand she cracks her. She smacks her “bam,” backhand across the other side of her face, swinging her head back in the other direction. Julia starts laughing as she screams, “you’re in no position to threaten me you stupid little bitch, and now you are going to be very sorry that you keep calling me a cow. We’re going to show everyone here just which one of us is the fuckin cow. Now are you ready to beg me to worship my ass and pussy, or do I really have to punch your fuckin face in.” Robin starts bucking and kicking and she manages to reach up with her right hand and she grabs Julia’s huge exposed left breast, and she uses her long, sharp fingernails as she starts scratching, ripping, raking at her breast screaming, “get off of me you fuckin fat cow, I’m going to kill you. I’m going to fuckin kill you.” The crowd is cheering.
Julia loses her temper and she starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Robin’s nose with her fist. Julia is big and she’s very strong and her punches are very powerful and Julia is knocking Robin’s face in with her fist. She’s bashing Robin’s nose in with her hard powerful punches, and blood is gushing from Robin’s nose. Robin starts crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Julia is enraged, her face is beet red, and she’s not going to fuckin stop.” She screams, “you want me to stop beating you up bitch, then beg me to let you suck my ass and my pussy.” Robin has tears welling in her eyes and her face is beet red and she starts crying out, “help, someone please help me,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Robin. They all just stand there and watch as Julia starts pummeling Robin’s face again. First with her right fist she punches her “bam,” left eye, then with her left fist she punches her “bam,” right eye. She starts “left fist, right eye, right fist, left eye, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” back and forth and back and forth. First Robin’s eyes start to turn pink and then red, and then they swell up and start to turn black and blue.
Julia is really dominating Robin. Tough Robin can’t believe that this bitch is knocking the shit out of her and Robin is all pummeled and she’s weak, and she’s all bloody. Robin has no choice, Julia has punched all the fuckin fight right out of her and Robin can’t do anything to stop Julia from beating her up. Robin cry’s out, “alright, I’ll worship your ass and your pussy. I’ll worship your ass and your fuckin pussy.” Julia punches Robin “bang,” right in her already bloody, swollen nose screaming, “I told you to beg me to let you worship my ass and my pussy bitch. Now let me hear you beg.” Robin is scared, she’s so scared she’s shaking in fear and tears are streaming down her cheeks, mixing with her blood and her black eye makeup  and desperately she starts crying out, “please let me worship your ass and your pussy Julia, I’m begging you, please let me worship your ass and your pussy.” The crowd is going crazy.
Julia stands up over Robin straddling her. She has one foot on one side of Robin and the other foot on the other side as she grabs her torn dress and she pulls it right up over her head and off of her body. Then she leans forward and she grabs Robin’s bra and she rips it right off. The crowd is really screaming. Julia takes her own bra off and Julia’s DDD breast come flopping out in front of everyone. Then Julia, nice and sexy like a stripper starts to lower her own panties exposing her thick dark patch to the crowd. The crowd is screaming as Julia kicks her panties off and she slowly she sits down on Robin’s stomach. Julia screams, “You made my breasts bleed you stupid little bitch. Now tell everyone that you want to worship my big, beautiful breasts.  Tell everyone that you’re going to lick all the blood off of my big, beautiful breast.” Robin is crying and crying, but she doesn’t say a fuckin word. Julia smashes her “bang,” right in her nose again, and this time you can hear the bone break and the fuckin silence. The crowd has gone silent; it’s so silent you can hear a pin drop.” Julia screams, “say it.” Robin is crying like a baby, but Robin is submissive to Julia now and she cries out, “I’m going to worship Julia’s big, beautiful breasts. I’m going to lick the blood off of Julia’s big, beautiful breasts.” The crowd is really cheering.

Julia screams, “if you dare to bite me bitch, I’ll really bash your face in, you got it. Now lick my breast clean.” She holds her huge, sexy breast right over Robin’s face, and Robin raises her wobbly head up off of the concrete, and Robin’s eyes are still swimming around in her head as she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Julia’s huge breast. She’s licking the blood off of Julia’s huge breast and the crowd is really turned on. Julia is really turned on as well and Julia’s nipples start to get all hard and erect. Julia screams, “suck my nipples whore, suck my nipples like you want to get your nipples to get sucked. Robin starts sucking on Julia’s erect nipple, she’s sucking on it passionately and now Julia is really getting excited. Sweat starts to roll down Julia’s face, and her nipples get rock hard and beet red, and Julia is starting to breath heavy and make these sexy little noises, “AAHH, AAHH, OOHH, OOHH.” 
Julia ‘s pussy is hot and soaking wet, and Julia laughs as she sits up on Robin’s stomach. Then she raises up and she turns around facing Robin’s feet and she holds her ass just inches over Robin’s face screaming, “now bitch, you’re going to worship my ass and my pussy just like I said that you would. Now kiss my ass bitch.” Robin is crying like a little girl, but Robin has no other choice as she raises her wobbly head up and gently she kisses Julia’s ass. The crowd is cheering.  Julia screams, “now bitch, stick your tongue out and lick my ass hole clean.” Robin just lies there crying and crying, but she doesn’t do a thing. Julia screams, “alright bitch, now I’m going to make you do it the hard way.” Slowly she lowers her big, wide ass right onto Robin’s face. She’s smothering Robin with her big ass, and Robin can’t fuckin breath. Robin starts flailing her hands and kicking her feet. She’s desperately trying to get Julia off of her, but she can’t. Julia grabs Robin’s  wrists, and Julia has her big fat ass and all of her weight covering Robin’s face, and Robin can’t get her off.  Robin’s kicks are getting weaker and weaker and everything starts to go black for Robin. Her arms are just flapping around limply in Julia’s hands.
Julia raises her ass up off of Robin’s face and she grabs her breasts with her hands and she starts twisting at them. Robin takes in a long, deep breath of air and then she starts coughing and gasping. Julia screams, “You better stick your tongue deep into my ass hole and lick it clean you stupid little bitch or I’ll sit my ass right back on your face and smother you to death.” Robin is scared and she has no other choice. She sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Julia’s ass hole over and over again, feverishly like a fuckin dog licking its master. The crowd is going crazy. Julia screams, “You think I’m a cow. You have the fuckin nerve to call me a cow in front of all of these people, in front of everyone. Now bitch, you’re going to show everyone just which one of us is the cow. You’re going to moo bitch, now let me hear you moo.”

Robin is pathetic and she’s licking Julia’s ass hole passionately right in front of everyone. Then all of a sudden you can hear a feeble “moo.” Julia raises her ass up off of Robin’s face and she grabs her breasts twisting at them screaming, moo louder cow, moo louder and keep on mooing so that everyone can hear you.” Robin starts to moo at the top of her lungs, “MMMOOO, MMMOOO, MMMOOO,” over and over again. Julia is laughing as she screams, “Look at her everyone. Look at tough Robin now. She thought that I was a cow, who’s the cow now. Look at you Robin; you thought you were so fuckin tough. You don’t look so tough mooing into my ass hole, do you bitch.”  Robin is mooing over and over again like a cow, and Julia slowly lowers her ass down, and Robin is “MMMOOO, MMMOOO, MMMOOO,” mooing over and over again like a fuckin cow right into Julia’s ass hole.
Julia raises up  she turns around so that she’s facing Robin’s head and she sits down right on Robin’s chest,  and Robin is still “MMMMMOOOOOO, MMMMMMOOOOOO,” mooing like a fuckin cow.” Julia is laughing, screaming “Look at you Robin you fuckin big mouth. You thought you were so fuckin tough. Look at how pathetic you are, and now you’re going to worship my cxnt.” Julia raises up so that her wet, hot cxnt is only inches over Robin’s  face, and Julia scrams, “Kiss it cow, kiss my pussy.” Robin raises her head p, and robin’s head is still all wobbly, and her eyes are still swimming around in her fuckin head as slowly her lips get closer and closer to Julia’s soaking wet cxnt and gently she kisses her cxnt. Robin puts her head down and Julia screams, “Kiss it again cow, and keep kissing it until I say you can stop.” Robin is kissing Julia’s wet, hot cxnt over and over again, and Julia’s huge baby bottle sized nipples are bright red and ready to burst, and Robin is “AAHH, AAHH, AAHH,” making these sexy little noises and sweat is rolling down her face.
Julia screams, “stick your tongue into me whore. Lick my pussy you stupid bitch.” Robin sticks her tongue right into Julia’s wet, hot pussy and she starts licking her out. She’s licking Julia’s soaking wet pussy, feverishly like a dog licking its master over and over again. Julia looks down and she see’s that Robin’s nipples are rock hard and beet red, and she sees the sweat rolling down Robin’s face. Then she realizes that Robin is making these sexy little noises too, and she feels Robin’s right arm moving. Julia looks back behind her  and she see’s that Robin miniskirt is open and has her hand is down her panties and she’s masturbating herself with her fingers. Julia starts laughing as she screams, “You’re getting off on this, aren’t you. Look at her everyone. Look at how excited she gets when she’s being forced to lick my pussy. This stupid little bitch is going to have an orgasm while she’s sucking my pussy. Alright Robin, now you’re going to moo again, only this time you’re going to moo right into my wet, hot pussy. Now let me hear you moo.”

Robin starts to “MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO, MMMMOOOO,” over and over again right into Julia’s soaking wet pussy. The vibrations of Robin’s lips inside of Julia’s pussy is making Julia really excited. Julia screams, “suck me off cow. Suck me, “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” Julia starts having one explosive orgasm after another right on Robin’s face, and Robin is “OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH, OOOOHHHH,” having an explosive orgasm right on her fingers. The crowd is screaming………..

Mistress Vicky's story

Julia has been very nasty, verbally assaulting Robin since Robin offered to fight her in a poll match on freecatfight.com. She keeps telling Robin how she is going to sit on her face and make her eat her ass and cxnt. Robin did not back down and she kept responding to Julia’s threats and insults. Julia and Robin are both confident, cocky dominant women, and they are both BBWs, but clearly Julia was the aggressor, and surely Robin seemed to be very sure of herself.   The tension kept escalating until Julia challenged Robin IRL, telling members of Freecatfight.com that she will be making Robin eat her ass and her cxnt. “whore, i put my pussy on your face and you lick my ass and pussy.”   There were only two problems with this which Robin was very quick to point out. First it was the Atlantic Ocean which separated the two woman, and second that if Julia wanted to come to the US, she would be happy to fight her, and that she would sit on her chest and pin her helpless and knock her face in.  “I’ll sit my ass on your chest and pin your arms with my knees and pound your face in with my fist bitch!
Julia became infuriated and said that Robin was a chicken, an again told Robin that she could already feel her tongue in her ass and pussy. Robin said that if Julia came to the US she would be happy to fight her. The threats and  insults kept flying back and forth until a few members of freecatfight.com decided  that they would buy Julia a round trip airline ticket and give her some expense money to come to the US to fight Robin. Additionally they  offered a $1000 prize to the winner. More threats and insults, but Julia agreed to take them up on their offer if that chicken Robin doesn’t back down. Robin did not back down and the fight was on. The fight was to be at a closed parking lot structure in Dallas Texas on a Saturday night.
Things really come to a head, It’s Saturday night and the 25 members of freecatfight.com that has all invested $100 each all assembled at the deserted parking garage in Dallas Texas.  There is a couple of camcorders as had been agreed. The first to show up is Julia, and she’s wearing a white low cut minidress, high heels and stockings. She’s showing off to the crowd and asking where that stupid little bitch that is going to be worshipping her ass and her pussy is. Taunting that she probably chickened out and won’t show up, but just then the loud noise, the roar of a Harley reverberating off of the concrete walls of the parking garage as Robin rolls up. She gets off of the Harley, and Robin is wearing a black micro miniskirt, low cut white blouse, black knee high boots and a black leather jacket.  Julia feeling a little upstaged screams out, “so you have come to eat my ass and my pussy you slut.” The crowd starts to cheer.

One of the men starts walking the two woman toward a customer waiting area that is about 20 feet  long with a concrete wall running the whole length at the far end of the area, and about 15 feet deep with two benches on each side.  Julia says, “so let’s talk about the rules.”  Robin laughs as she starts walking toward one of the benches saying, “What rules, there are no rules you stupid bitch.”  The man yelled, there will be no weapons, an no interference from the crowd under any circumstances, and the fight won’t be over until the winner says the fight is over.”  Robin takes her leather jacket off. Julia complains to the man “there has to be some rules.”  Robin screams, “I thought you were so tough you fat cow. I thought you came here  to make me eat your ass and your pussy.” Robin walks to the center of the area as the man walks out to the rest of the crowd screaming, “Alright begin.” Julia puts her pocketbook on the bench as she turns around and starts walking toward Robin. The two women are the same height, but Julia outweighs Robin by about 100 pounds.
All of a sudden Julia screams, “I’m going to squash you like a bug bitch as she lunges at Robin with both of her hands reaching for Robin’s hair, but quickly Robin steps to the side and out of the way, and Julia just goes stumbling right past Robin quite off balance. A look of shock turns to a look of anger as Julia regains her balance and she spins right back around to face Robin again. Robin laughs as says, “this is going to be a lot easier than I thought you fat cow.” Julia’s face is red and she screams, “You won’t be laughing when I’m finished with you,” as she steps toward Robin, but Robin quickly spins around and connects with roundhouse kick “bam,” to the side of Julia’s face.  Julia groans “OOHH,” as she is spun sideways, and she has a big red blotch on her cheek as she puts her hand to her face. Julia is even angrier and she spins back around and she lunges at Robin again, and this time Robin isn’t ready for her.  Julia just goes plowing into Robin, grabbing her blouse with both of her hands and she shoves Robin back hard. Robin’s blouse rips right off of her chest In Julia’s hands as Robin goes stumbling backwards until “boom,” her body hits the cement wall hard, and “bang,” her head does too. Robin bounces up off of the wall and Julia lunges at her again. She wraps her hands right through Robin’s hair and she shoves her head back “bang,” right into the cement wall again screaming, “I’m going to knock you senseless you stupid little bitch.” She shoves Robin’s head back “bang,” right against the cement wall again, screaming, “and then I’m going to sit down on your face and make you suck my ass and my pussy you stupid bitch.” Robin I seeing stars for a moment, but
Robin raises her right knee up “boom,” right in between Julia’s legs, right into her cxnt. “OOOFFF,” Robin groans in pain as she lets go of Robin’s hair and she puts her hands  between her legs as she leans forward, backing away from Robin.” Robin pushes herself off of the wall and her legs are a little wobbly for a moment. Julia is trying to stand up straight as Robin slowly starts to walk toward Julia. Robin holds her fists up like a man and she goes after Julia with her left fist, but as Julia raises up to block her punch, Robin sends her right fist plowing into Julia’s nose, straight into it. Blood starts rolling from Julia’s nose and Julia cries out, “I’m bleeding,” as her head snaps back and Julia goes stumbling backwards on her high heels.  Julia loses her temper again and she goes right after Robin. Robin punches Julia “bang,” right in her nose again. Julia’s head snaps back and blood is really rolling from her nose, but Robin’s punch doesn’t stop Julia. She grabs Robin by her hair and she starts shaking her like a rag doll screaming, “you stupid little bitch, I’m,” but before Julia can finish the sentence, Robin  smashes her right fist “boom,” right into the pit of Julia’s stomach. Her fist sinks deep into Julia’s flabby gut and “OOOFFF,” she knocks the air right out of her. Julia lets go of Robin’s hair and  she grabs her stomach as she doubles over in pain gasping for air.
Robin grabs Julia’s hair with both of her hands and she yanks her head up, then she shoves her head back down as she raises her right knee “bang,” right into Julia’s jaw. You can hear Julia’s teeth knock together and chatter in her head, and for a moment Julia is seeing fuckin stars as her head swings strait up in the air, and Julia is stood strait up on her feet.  Then Robin just comes swinging around with a roundhouse kick “bang,” right to the side of Julia’s head. Julia is spun sideways until she regains her balance and she stands back up straight. Julia spins back around to face Robin, but as she does Robin grabs Julia’s dress and she sends her right fist plowing full force “bang,” right into Julia’s nose. Julia’s head swings back and Robin jerks Julia forward again. She starts “bang, bang, bang,” hammering Julia’s nose with her fist. She smashing her fist over and over again into Julia’s nose until “blood starts gushing from Julia’s nose, and Julie starts crying out, “stop, oh I think you broke my nose, please stop.”
Robin stops and she jerks Julia forward, grabbing Julia’s dress with her right hand too. She holds Julia up right in front of herself screaming right in Julia’s shocked face, ‘alright cow, you want me to stop beating you up, then tell everyone that you’re going to worship my ass and my pussy. You thought you were going to humiliate me, now I’m going to humiliate you.” Feebly Julia pushes  Robin and she cries out, “no, never, get away from me you stupid little bitch.” Robin starts punching Julia’s nose again, and Julia, her head is swinging back and forth and back and forth like a floppy doll under Robin’s hard punches. She’s “bang, bang, bang,” bashing Julia’s face in. She’s knocking Julia’s nose in with her fist again and again until first blood starts squirting from Julia’s nose, and then tears start to well up in Julia’s eyes and Julia starts crying out, “help, someone please help me, get this crazy bitch off of me,” but no one would move a fuckin inch to help Julia, they all just stand there and watch as Robin keeps on beating Julia up.

Robin jerks Julia forward again and she grabs her dress with her right hand too. Then she shoves Julia back hard. Julia’s dress rips right off of her body in Robin’s hands as Julia stumbles backwards and she almost falls over. Robin walks right up to Julia and robin grabs her bra and she rips it right off of Julia’s chest, and Julia’s huge breasts just come flopping out of her bra in front of everyone. The crowd is cheering. Robin screams, “Now I’m going to use those big, fat cow tits of yours as punching bags Julia.” Robin raises her fists up like a man and she starts punching Julia’s big, sexy breasts, right fist “bam,” left breast, left fist “bam,” right breast, “bam, bam, bam, bam,” she’s using Julia’s huge sexy breasts as punching bags. Feebly Julia is holding her hands out in front of herself crying out, “stop, please stop,” but Robin is getting off on beating the shit out of Julia and she’s not going to stop.” She just keeps on “bang, bang, bang, bang,” pummeling Julia’s breasts, until Julia’s breasts swell up and turn black and blue. Tears start rolling from Julia’s eyes and Julia starts crying out, “Alright, I’ll worship your ass and you Pussy Robin. I’ll worship your ass and your pussy.”
Robin is laughing as she screams, “alright cow, lay down on your back.” Julia sits down and then she lies down on her back on the cement. Robin takes off her miniskirt and her white blouse, and then she stands right over Julia so that one foot is on one side of Julia’s head and her other foot is on the other side and slowly she starts to lower her panties screaming, “Look up, look up at me cow.” Julia looks up through her tear filled eyes and she can see Robin’s thick black patch and she cries out, “no, oh no please not that.” Robin sits her wet hot cxnt right on Julia’s huge black and blue breasts and Robin is laughing as she screams, “you thought you were so fuckin tough. You thought you were going to make me eat your ass and your cxnt, but you were wrong. You’re not so tough, Now tell everyone just how tough you thought you were, and how weak and submissive you are after I beat you up.” Julia is scared and she’s shaking in fear and she cries out, “I thought I was tough. I thought I could beat robin up, but I was wrong. I’m not so tough. Robin beat me up and now I’m submissive to Robin.”
Robin holds her wet, hot pussy only inches over Julia’s face and she screams, “kiss it cow, kiss my cxnt.” Julia raises her head up and Julia’s head is all wobbly as shekisses Robin’s pussy. Robin raises up and she turns around facing Julia’s feet and she holds her ass up right over Julia’s face screaming, “now stick your tongue out and service my ass cow.” Julia raises her head up and she sticks her tongue out and she starts licking Robin’s ass hole with her tongue. She’s licking it over and over again, feverishly like a dog licking ts master. The crowd is screaming.  Robin raises up and she turns around facing Robin’s head screaming, “now suck my pussy whore.’ Robin starts sucking Robin’s wet, hot pussy over and over again until “AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH, AAAAHHHH,” Robin has an explosive orgasm right in Julia’s face.

Offline trafgot

• God Member
  • trafgot on Trillian
Re: Julia Milk vs Rockin Robin-which story-read question below
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2013, 12:55:50 AM »
Both ladies are skilled fighters with perfect body. I think that Julia wins, but not easily. Julia´s weight will be too much for Robin!